Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miriams skit about England no longer being in Europe, did I miss the news it joined Africa instead?
Think she means the EU 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to show someone one of her tik toks as I was explaining the drama of the last few days and I was just struck by how LONG they are. So long and no punchlines!
The person I was showing said where’s the joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Further depop update.

Catching mirz out in her Web of lies yet again. Selling her fake tat on depop and stating that she paid more for them than she actually did 🙄 she is even too lazy to use her own pics and posts them straight from the buyers page. She's some scab a bit of honestly would be fine🙄🙄 how long before her "real" prada bag will be on depop and mortified for her tagging prada on your knockoffs girl.. 🙄

There’s no shame in minding your five figs, but don’t act bigger than your “elite material” boots

Further depop update.

Catching mirz out in her Web of lies yet again. Selling her fake tat on depop and stating that she paid more for them than she actually did 🙄 she is even too lazy to use her own pics and posts them straight from the buyers page. She's some scab a bit of honestly would be fine🙄🙄 how long before her "real" prada bag will be on depop and mortified for her tagging prada on your knockoffs girl.. 🙄

There’s no shame in minding your five figs, but don’t act bigger than your “elite material” boots
Joint effort and support with OpinionatedPerson

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Further depop update.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005001668484796.html?srcSns=sns_Copy&spreadType=socialShare&bizType=ProductDetail&tt=MG&aff_platform=default&mergeHashcode=60598075629&description=%EF%BF%A167.76++35%EF%BC%85+Off+%7C+Sexy+Pocket+Motorcycle+Boots+Women+Genuine+Leather+Lace+up+Ankle+Boots+Thick+sole+Platform+Punk+Shoes+Woman+black+Military+Shoes&title=%EF%BF%A167.76++35%EF%BC%85+Off+%7C+Sexy+Pocket+Motorcycle+Boots+Women+Genuine+Leather+Lace+up+Ankle+Boots+Thick+sole+Platform+Punk+Shoes+Woman+black+Military+Shoes&platform=AE&aff_fcid=31478bb9f5d94efbab6cd77314a37586-1617226307619-04946-_BSvhpx&aff_fsk=_BSvhpx&sk=_BSvhpx&aff_trace_key=31478bb9f5d94efbab6cd77314a37586-1617226307619-04946-_BSvhpx&businessType=ProductDetail&terminal_id=e3455a4904804fccaa3aebdad5ca301b&templateKey=white_backgroup_101
Check the reviews... same boots! They just don’t show the label in the main picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Further depop update.

Only worn once really means "only worn once on camera"
Should let Niamh buy them so seeing as she wants them
Screenshot_20210331-225336_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I actually can't get over what a scabby little witch she is. Claiming they were second hand... no miriam they are bleeping fake. Jesus christ she has no integrity what so ever. Pathetic.

Also, if she was making five figures would she be trying to scam people on depop? She is an absolute fool.

Reactions: 18
Another terrible lazy advert from Miriam. Can't understand who's stupid enough to pay her money to advertise seeing as she was saying wash your face with a bar of soap from dealz a month ago

Reactions: 4

Slightly unrelated but are them figures accurate holy mother of god
Not sure if it’s accurate, but fair bleeping play to her if she is making that much at her age. I don’t like her personality really, but if she is willing to take that risk, then all the power to her. She puts up with a lot of tit, gets a lot of tit etc...no money in the world though means happiness. She makes loads and still on gabbing off on Instagram every two minutes. What does she do with her money? 😂

Not sure if it’s accurate, but fair bleeping play to her if she is making that much at her age. I don’t like her personality really, but if she is willing to take that risk, then all the power to her. She puts up with a lot of tit, gets a lot of tit etc...no money in the world though means happiness. She makes loads and still on gabbing off on Instagram every two minutes. What does she do with her money? 😂
Blows it or something like 🤔🤣😂😜😜

Even if that figure is 25percent accurate its still mad money. I suppose if you were early 20s and pulling in over 10 grand a month you would'nt give two fucks what people would think of you. Explains why they think they are above everyone really. The real test will be what happens when the next new thing comes along and you are followerless. Anyway going off on a serious tangent.
Has teaan left yet? Cant see that ad mentioned above anywhere

Reactions: 2
Blows it or something like 🤔🤣😂😜😜

Even if that figure is 25percent accurate its still mad money. I suppose if you were early 20s and pulling in over 10 grand a month you would'nt give two fucks what people would think of you. Explains why they think they are above everyone really. The real test will be what happens when the next new thing comes along and you are followerless. Anyway going off on a serious tangent.
Has teaan left yet? Cant see that ad mentioned above anywhere
She said the other day that Tiaan got an extension on his visa or something

Her tik tok about the types of music plays in shops is so dumb. Penney’s doesn’t even play music, why did she even bother including it when she was wrong 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.