Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to show the inside of her mouth when shes speaking with chewing gum in her mouth..

She actually does have the mentaility of a teenager .

Reactions: 4
Sorry now but I have to say this...
If you were a stranger looking at her page with fresh eyes...you would think young,colourful clothes,Arianna grande vibes,she would pass for 18/19 I think..but a soon as she opens the mouth my god...she talks like a 45 year old woman and has the teeth of a crack head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure she will easily pay the fine seeing as she is on the big 5 figures a month. And not forgetting the topic money from the used underwear sales on depop
She must be making some coin out of her cringe ads on tiktok 😂 the latest one re good fellas is absolutley awful but if that's what the brands want. I find it hard to believe she's actually legit paying tax and stuff as there is never a whisper of going to the accountant or have to do my paperwork 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she post with her ass sticking it, honestly looks like she’s trying to pass gas

Reactions: 1
The leaning over posing, theres one of Teaans posts that looks like a small bump is evident could be way off the mark but also she looks to have bigger cleavage lately. Could be tea mightn't be tea who knows.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.