Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sis went OFF.
Agreed with all points made above. Peaked in primary school and clinging on for dear life x

Reactions: 8
Cringe for her to be associated with Conor Ryan, doing the come dine with me. Probably will not fall through with it like the apartment or the big announcements.

Can anyone explain why she is sitting on the ground in a car park in her latest post?!? Like....why?
I can’t understand it.
The first two pictures were uploaded the 15th and 16th of April. The same yellow barrier is in the background. So did she really bring a change of outfits AND get changed (in a car park) or go back on two different days, purely for pictures on Instagram?

Then there’s the pictures on the filthy stairs and in the lift, like that’s no cool or trendy at all! And these seem to be taken on the same day too, again did she bring a change of outfit?

Can anyone confirm does she just be going around Cork with a suitcase full of clothes and accessories? her accessories seem to be more props anyways

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

These are exact copies of charleen murphy's photos

I mean come onnnnn

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She was saying in a Q&A that “most influencers” go to a spot and get changed in the car to take photos for the week

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have any originality and does copy Charlene quite a bit because they're mirror image.
Imagine buying clothes off her that she has been sitting in Douglas Village carpark and she doesn't bother wash them before putting them up on depop.

She was saying in a Q&A that “most influencers” go to a spot and get changed in the car to take photos for the week
Imagine being in Cork City.. Walking to marina Market and then back to car change and go back just for a picture.. God would you be bothered

Reactions: 12
I actually don't mind them taking photos or taking loads in one day to get it over with because I kinda like seeing outfit pics for inpso but I can't stand Miriam I think she's the most boring unoriginal person ever.

Reactions: 6
I actually don't mind them taking photos or taking loads in one day to get it over with because I kinda like seeing outfit pics for inpso but I can't stand Miriam I think she's the most boring unoriginal person ever.
I wouldn't be taking inspiration from anything she wears

[

These are exact copies of charleen murphy's photos

I mean come onnnnn
I had written “just because Chorleeeen did it doesn’t make it cool” and I took it out because I second guessed myself whether Chorleeeen was the start or not mad

Reactions: 4
I bet she makes Tian mop the car park surface before she sprawls out on the ground lookin all sexy and stuff to take her shots

Reactions: 2
Have Tian and herself never heard of masks!? Taking photos with all the people down the
Market!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.