Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who "lives in the moment" she sure is obsessed with taking a zillion photos a day and thinking about the past.
I get a feeling the more Alexa grows indipendent from her, the more this will happen. She already misses when she didn't have children, and also when Alexa was a baby she could dress and parade like a doll without objection.

Reactions: 7
sorry double posting😅

But what’s up with Meme flooding her stories with all these pics from the past? Is it her way of getting a old on her mental breakdown? She keeps referring her pre baby abs? Is this what it’s about?She also posted a pic breastfeeding. Did she just want to show her boobs again?

I am just wondering if she doesn’t feel sexy anymore🤔
Yeah I think long time living with this revolting man will do that to anyone. Even his fingers are wierd and revolting.

E2A7304F-5AFF-424A-B094-913CDF717702.jpeg

CC0D96F4-2648-4E12-90C8-37E04375F571.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think long time living with this revolting man will do that to anyone. Even his fingers are wierd and revolting.

View attachment 324529
View attachment 324531
The differences in Alex appearances recently it has crossed my mind if he’s actually gay or ?? As there is zero chemistry or attraction between them, also the way he poses with Meme is like he’s holding an object vs someone you feel warm and loving towards. Even with the excessive fake PDA and kissing, they could hardly pass as a couple. I think they secretly despise each other but stay together for business purposes.

Reactions: 3
Lost Hair is having a 50% sale. More than their usual, stingy 10% sale the Icunts do on their other products. It’s their time to clear out their stocks for this year. The brand is as dead as MeMe’s eyes. I bet even Alex is thinking “dumb witch, I shouldn’t have let her throw money away at this tit show”.

32EB5E85-306C-4F49-BA06-F14D4CF668CB.jpeg

Top quality English from our favourite “author” again. The Home Office should take her British passport back.

• Haha
Lost Hair is having a 50% sale. More than their usual, stingy 10% sale the Icunts do on their other products. It’s their time to clear out their stocks for this year. The brand is as dead as MeMe’s eyes. I bet even Alex is thinking “dumb witch, I shouldn’t have let her throw money away at this tit show”.

View attachment 325382
Top quality English from our favourite “author” again. The Home Office should take her British passport back.
Dumb Meme couldn't spell for nuts!

Reactions: 1
Funny to see that when they don't travel/go out for dinner they really have nothing to show in their stories. Not like they have to share private details of their life but it seems like they really have nothing going on in their lives when they cannot travel/eat outside. Seems a bit sad.

Also I am sure if Meme would have creative activities with her daughter or would do sport or anything she could brag about she would immediately post about it. Also seems like she does less and less things - while her daughter is older, goes to school part time etc. Not sure that she copes really well with this messy year(like many other people, no shame about it). But of course she doesn't talk about it because she hates to not be seen as not perfect.

I am not surprised that they have thousands of pictures during their holidays. They do exactly the same boring things every year so they must fulfill their days to show to the rest of the world (=peasants) how much fun they have.

I don’t know whether or not Meme is lying but we all know by now how much of an excellent photographer Alexa is😒.

In the even that she truly is, I actually find it sad as kids her age should have much better and more fun things to do rather than being IG selfie professionals.

Welp, what do I know🤷🏻‍♀️

That said, I find it interesting that they are always advertising their lost journal around the clock.
Anyone remembers in Losthair extension days? The advertisement was done so much more tastefully back then.

There was no 24h tagging and pestering us. It was very subtle. And ironically now that their marketing is much more aggressive, I have a feeling it backfires and the result are less stellar than the extensions sales

@ExposetheNarcs

Maybe he is gay. Its a very good point. Nothing wrong with gays at all. Except that it would explain the lack of chemistry between them.

This would also explain why Alex agreed to that ridiculous tik tok cross dressing public humiliation challenge a few months back 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
886DCB44-5F40-4C0C-A1C3-9F8076B4C797.jpeg
BE4BD6F1-CED9-4BE1-BE24-9149E6D467A9.jpeg

Does MeMe realise the UK is about to hit the highest number of job losses and unemployment but she’s doing her part by spending 5 pounds on plasters and being proud of herself? A lot of girls from poor families can’t even afford tampons that’s why Scotland just legalised free tampons for low income families. This witch can’t get anymore ignorant.
She’s also done us favours by walking an hour to a zero waste shop but she can’t help with flying less to places she’s been many times before or flying her MIL and family members in to babysit her daughter. MeMe also takes cabs daily within Kensington and Chelsea. She never takes the bus and only goes on the tube once a year for show.

Attachments

View attachment 328216View attachment 328214
Does MeMe realise the UK is about to hit the highest number of job losses and unemployment but she’s doing her part by spending 5 pounds on plasters and being proud of herself? A lot of girls from poor families can’t even afford tampons that’s why Scotland just legalised free tampons for low income families. This witch can’t get anymore ignorant.
She’s also done us favours by walking an hour to a zero waste shop but she can’t help with flying less to places she’s been many times before or flying her MIL and family members in to babysit her daughter. MeMe also takes cabs daily within Kensington and Chelsea. She never takes the bus and only goes on the tube once a year for show.
I’m glad that she blocked me so I couldn’t see this it would infuriate me. Yes, buy locally and buy plastic free if you can absolutely but STOP guilting people or telling them £30 for NO actual food is cheap. If she cares so much about the environment go after the bloody big companies, people should be putting pressure on these companies to change their ways and make it easier to go plastic free.

Reactions: 8
What is that post from Alex about perfume supposed to prove? a human and a plant are not the same. If you give it vinegar, it will also die, does it mean we should stop putting it in our salads? what an idiot sheep.

ps seeing the inside of Meme's toilet made me go 🤢🤮

Last edited:
The poor fucker has to put loads of quotes about self love and kindness so no one will attacks her about the bathroom nonsense. Anyway it’s not going to work 😁. I know that thick thighs reads here so read this:
Do a diet and exercise more instead of crying on your old photos, you poor fat cow. You have no education and you hold no degrees because you are a lazy and dumb. Colleges are hard and needs real hard work not being fake and take advantage of others, in short, something you couldn’t do ever. The only reason you and your wank features manage to get some sort of money is your absolute lack of moral. I love how all British people look down at you, and views you as an immigrant trash hhh. You are living in one of the most beautiful city in the world and you can’t be happy. No one what to socialize with you, because of your dodgy businesses.

What is that post from Alex about perfume supposed to prove? a human and a plant are not the same. If you give it vinegar, it will also die, does it mean we should stop putting it in our salads? what an idiot sheep.

ps seeing the inside of Meme's toilet made me go 🤢🤮
I can't believe I just saw her toilet "limescale"!!!! FFS!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah also
EB3EECAA-5571-47D7-8837-B0519D1C4B07.jpeg

These narcs use pretend spirituality and kindness to hide their true selfishness and attract actual good people as their followers, and then these loyal followers who have been fooled will strike out and defend from anyone who tries to point out the truth about them. They think they are defending “kind souls” from haters when actually it’s the opposite. And that is why millions of good people are blinded and continue to support these narcs helping them thrive on social media.

"Awesome to see Kristin Cavallari use five min journal"... Alex always comments as if it is a coincidence and he just happened to notice someone using his journal. We all know he paid for this ad/product placement. They like to pretend they don't pay for marketing, but they do, and they pay a lot.
Funny to see MeMe walking for an hour to get vinegar without packaging. At the same time, she sells love hair products in plastic packaging. Since she is so against plastic, you would think she would be selling shampoo or conditioner bars instead. How come your own product that you sell to others doesn't bother you MeMe?
Could it be that you do it all just to get some time away from Alexa?
Let's see - an hour to get to the store, an hour back, 30 min at the store, and 30 min taking random pictures of houses and doors on the way home equals 3 hours without Alexa! Combined with sleeping in, afternoon nap and early bedtime for Alexa, she hardly see her.

Reminds me of their trips to the grocery store when they were in LA when she said she spent an hour just reading labels to find "clean" oat milk. Who has that kind of time? But yes, she is with Alexa 24/7 lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, lovehair is REALLY flopping and they're trying to slave it off to some poor fucker, because they can't just close the company and face failure. They need someone (like UJ) who actually knows about business to make them money, while they do nothing.

Attachments

• Wow
Wow, lovehair is REALLY flopping and they're trying to slave it off to some poor fucker, because they can't just close the company and face failure. They need someone (like UJ) who actually knows about business to make them money, while they do nothing.
Offcourse, the hire will have to make a proposal do the job for free or 1/2 salary & IF there is a profit this person will get anything livable. There are people from privileged backgrounds who can do this. But considering they were ‘poor’ they don’t do anything for poor or providing equitable opportunities for unprivileged people.

“Ask me anything," sounds more like “I will ask myself what ever my narcissist self want and answer it.” How pitiful and pathetic.

The question about why only selling products in the US and not the UK, I am sure the true answer has something to do with taxes and their dodgy business. But they don't want to admit that is the real reason. English people don't appreciate freeloaders. They don't need to insult you but they can TAKE your money.

That fat cow shared a pic saying this child resemble her kid!! I can’t see it really!! the kid in the photo looks beautifully european where her kid looks more like a dull asian kid everything up to the typical psycho asian mum whom hated by white people.

Reactions: 1
The way he said it's "easier" to just ship to US sounds so sloppy and lazy!! And "since we are on this" do any of you wanna take this tit position or flopping business but it ain't gonna be cheap!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.