Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way she always posts Alexa with those. fairy books. They are total tripe. mimi probably thinks they make her daughter look so intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That little girl is always so overdressed. Why not buy her some comfy clothes to run around in? I can't imagine always being in those hard looking mary jane shoes and fancy dresses day to day. So weird.

Reactions: 8
That little girl is always so overdressed. Why not buy her some comfy clothes to run around in? I can't imagine always being in those hard looking mary jane shoes and fancy dresses day to day. So weird.
It screams new money. I think MeMe thinks that dressing her like this will make her look like an English rose à la Princess Charlotte. She claims that this is how Alexa wants to dress, and while that may be somewhat true, there is a time and a place for more formal clothes. MeMe is desperate to “look rich” hence all the high end designer wear she’s been sporting recently under the guise of sustainability.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It screams new money. I think MeMe thinks that dressing her like this will make her look like an English rose à la Princess Charlotte. She claims that this is how Alexa wants to dress, and while that may be somewhat true, there is a time and a place for more formal clothes. MeMe is desperate to “look rich” hence all the high end designer wear she’s been sporting recently under the guise of sustainability.
So true. MeMe crams Alexa’s wardrobe with formal, princess clothes and she’ll have to pick from those. Alexa dresses like Princess Charlotte on the day she went to the Queen’s funeral everyday. This is how the real princess dresses in everyday life.
FDFE39A3-4293-4F33-BC93-23717A981E03.jpeg
56337001-C225-4270-A43A-4C50502BFB8A.jpeg

---

Is MeMe copying the mum making cereal from scratch? She tries to imitate that facial expression but ends up looking like she’s just had Botox. That mum in the viral video is gorgeous. MeMe is just fake. What next for her video? How to boil water? How to cut up fruits?
278AA20C-10A7-4522-A355-9F89E0CFCF30.jpeg
0A119E84-FDC8-4926-97AD-F15320D3FAEB.jpeg
CEBCAAA4-DEFA-4EB9-80AB-08270BBB8B83.jpeg

---

Does she really think she looks fresh face in this? She’s 36 going on 63. She genuinely wanted to have Botox before she had Alexa. Then she went through this homeless style for a couple of years. Now she hopped on the designer bandwagon. The woman has picked up new personalities every year!
144ACE65-C44E-4856-9557-FA4007B8ECE3.jpeg
369F6FEE-0F52-45A0-8A21-60209822C84D.jpeg
72F4729F-7BC5-4160-A4CF-E7B4AF345FD7.jpeg

---

I laughed my tits off at this. MeMe hasn‘t got a job in almost a decade. She spends her days browsing groceries at ‘Whole Foots’, filming the tit out of her big nose and her prat and online shopping. Her businesses are propped up by some low paid slaves. The Icunts go on holidays more than an average mum has time to brush their hair.
C4D60E77-F390-4354-B788-5EEEFF6EFFDD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So true. MeMe crams Alexa’s wardrobe with formal, princess clothes and she’ll have to pick from those. Alexa dresses like Princess Charlotte on the day she went to the Queen’s funeral everyday. This is how the real princess dresses in everyday life. View attachment 1944434View attachment 1944435
---

Is MeMe copying the mum making cereal from scratch? She tries to imitate that facial expression but ends up looking like she’s just had Botox. That mum in the viral video is gorgeous. MeMe is just fake. What next for her video? How to boil water? How to cut up fruits?
View attachment 1944439View attachment 1944441View attachment 1944443
---

Does she really think she looks fresh face in this? She’s 36 going on 63. She genuinely wanted to have Botox before she had Alexa. Then she went through this homeless style for a couple of years. Now she hopped on the designer bandwagon. The woman has picked up new personalities every year!
View attachment 1944447View attachment 1944449View attachment 1944451
---

I laughed my tits off at this. MeMe hasn‘t got a job in almost a decade. She spends her days browsing groceries at ‘Whole Foots’, filming the tit out of her big nose and her prat and online shopping. Her businesses are propped up by some low paid slaves. The Icunts go on holidays more than an average mum has time to brush their hair. View attachment 1944456
ugh that face looks so ugly and punchable. She definitely looks like she's in her 40's and getting uglier by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does she has to bring up her own experience when others are suffering much worse fates? I checked the 2000 earthquake in Baku and it was 26 deaths. The death toll from this earthquake in Syria and Turkey is 12000 and counting. It’s like you’re having a bad time and talking to someone who’ll reply “but look at me”. Sometimes you just gotta shut up and listen MeMe. This is why I think she’s a narcissist. That poor seven year old girl who was stuck under rubbles with her little brother has more compassion than MeMe.
7D6C7798-5BF8-4E4F-9E4B-01D8BB3D5386.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she has to bring up her own experience when others are suffering much worse fates? I checked the 2000 earthquake in Baku and it was 26 deaths. The death toll from this earthquake in Syria and Turkey is 12000 and counting. It’s like you’re having a bad time and talking to someone who’ll reply “but look at me”. Sometimes you just gotta shut up and listen MeMe. This is why I think she’s a narcissist. That poor seven year old girl who was stuck under rubbles with her little brother has more compassion than MeMe. View attachment 1945910
She always has to make it about herself

Reactions: 10
Who told Meme that making faces would be a great idea to advert her snake oil?

We knew Meme would launch a product of this kind as soon as she started talking about 1-2 years ago. Is there anything she won't try to sell?

Reactions: 6
Who told Meme that making faces would be a great idea to advert her snake oil?

We knew Meme would launch a product of this kind as soon as she started talking about 1-2 years ago. Is there anything she won't try to sell?
The irony of it being called Intelligent Glow and Mimi pulling a duckface to promote it. Mimi will never have the glow of intelligence!

• Haha
I thought exactly the same thing about the earthquake post! Who cares what you experienced, mimi?!!!
And the last reel about sleeping… is she copying the nephew?? What kind of advice is that?

Reactions: 5
So she put make up on and then she applied the oil. She doesn’t have a glow, she simply looks oily. When do we see her sporting this look? Never. Didn’t she already “create” her coconut oil product for this? What a disjointed brand she is turning this into.
4B6C690E-E244-4583-BF9C-5F93752E0A54.jpeg

• Haha
And one more thing, I watch the first 10 min of the interview they made to Dara huang and when she is talking about her education and going to Harvard, I think mimi looks uncomfortable, intimidated.

• Heart
So she put make up on and then she applied the oil. She doesn’t have a glow, she simply looks oily. When do we see her sporting this look? Never. Didn’t she already “create” her coconut oil product for this? What a disjointed brand she is turning this into.
View attachment 1949658
I think since the journal (which wasn’t even their idea), they want to launch as many different products since they know none will be as successful as the journal. This way, they’ll always have a couple of thousands of purchases from those blind losers who follow them regardless of what it is they’re selling.

I think since the journal (which wasn’t even their idea), they want to launch as many different products since they know none will be as successful as the journal. This way, they’ll always have a couple of thousands of purchases from those blind losers who follow them regardless of what it is they’re selling.
Yes. This is something UJ didn’t want to agree to so they decided to buy him out but were upset with the amount of money he wanted. They paid, but Meme unfollowed him immediately and cut him off.

I really can’t stand the dumb duck face. She’s haggard. I’ve seen much prettier and more youthful mums at school gate everyday and they don’t have to try as hard. Sorry to break it to you MeMe. You don’t have the face and skin to advertise skincare. You can be the face of skin cancer though.
0831C186-1DD8-4091-8E74-1A29E24CF65A.jpeg

---

Their English is so poor they call this Intelligent Glow. How do you get an intelligent glow? You can’t apply this oil and then be intelligent? It doesn’t work on MeMe. She’s still dumb. What next for them? Intelligent period pants? Intelligent moon cups? I’m surprised they haven’t copied Sharma Karma’s products yet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Taylor Hill is definitely the Nonce Alex’s idea. They probably paid good money to have her advertise this. What not to be grateful when you’re young, pretty and have millions in the bank? It’s like MeMe telling her idiotic followers to relax and close their eyes so they could go to sleep. Well, many many people have valid reasons to keep them awake at night. They’re abused, in danger, hungry, broke, suffering illnesses, in the middle of a war zone, or having a traumatic experience and lost someone they love. It’s nice when you dont have to worry about a thing except where your husband swings his dick tonight and in who. Then he’ll be home soon and buy you more Chanel.
03515425-1458-4841-9800-49A914DDEB2D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow what an achievement, travelling with a carry-on. It's like for them a symbol meaning they are great travellers. Of course Meme doesn't need to take a laptop or anything like this even though she always pretends to be constantly working, even when on holidays.

• Haha
A child enjoying reading is lovely, but we all know that MeMe posts this to show everyone what a perfect mum she is.
And the carry on thing is such a weird flex, I think you’re right, she seems to think it means they’re these experienced world travellers who are the only ones who never check luggage. Such twats 🙄
34AB5DF5-576C-46B3-88EC-6DCBA1E9815B.png

So that child is once again taken out of school? I feel bad for her. Her life seems so unstable with all of these non stop trips from her selfish and irresponsible parents. :confused: She needs a stable environment and schedule, as all kids do.

• Heart
So that child is once again taken out of school? I feel bad for her. Her life seems so unstable with all of these non stop trips from her selfish and irresponsible parents. :confused: She needs a stable environment and schedule, as all kids do.
It’s half term but she didn’t seem to attend school last week when UK schools were still on.