Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still boggles the mind how their AliExpress rubbish can generate such an income. They likely got a discount for the long stay, but still.
I think it's pretty obvious from their lifestyle that's not their main source of income. If I had to guess. I would say Alex has invested whatever money they made from the sale of luxyhair really well. Meme clearly has nothing to do with their finances let's be honest.

The rubbish products they sell cannot possibly fund the way they burn through their money. They must have invested well and coming from immigrant families that were supposedly 'broke' I really doubt they've put all their eggs in one basket.

I mean normally a couple of bad businesses would cripple you (like memes vegan leather shoe biz made in Italy and artisan ☔ umbrellas lol!!) Let's not forget love hair. They're all non starters it seems. 🤔

Maybe meme sells feet pics of her stubby toes lol 😆

Oh I've jumped on after ages and I'm not surprised the thread is as slow as memes content lol but at least Leyla has brought her crazy JuJu. What's with the darkness retreat??!!!!???? It sounds so ominous. Imagine someone charging you to stay in a dark bedroom lol what a scam 🤣😆 I wonder how much she paid for this new awakening. Girlfriends had so many awakenings she is probably in need of a nap now. I always thought D seemed level headed but just saw a couple of minutes of his nonsense about getting in touch with himself on his drive to Algarve. Is it even safe to vlog and drive?! Seems very irresponsible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No christmas with Mimi's family. Wasn't it one of the reason for her family to move to Portugal, to be closer and not having to cross the Atlantic? Instead they have Alex's nephew that is weirdly spending a lot of time with his six-year-old cousin even though he is a teenager. All those pics of him and Alexa dancing, holding hands while looking at the sunrise feel off. It's like an emulation of Alex and Meme. I guess the little Renko believes it might bring him fame as it did for Meme and Alex. But it's kinda creepy to recreate to take the same kind of imagery and Meme is actively recording it.

If Alexa is again out of school, their whole life is getting messier and messier. Make your mind - homeschool your child but this on/off is stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No christmas with Mimi's family. Wasn't it one of the reason for her family to move to Portugal, to be closer and not having to cross the Atlantic? Instead they have Alex's nephew that is weirdly spending a lot of time with his six-year-old cousin even though he is a teenager. All those pics of him and Alexa dancing, holding hands while looking at the sunrise feel off. It's like an emulation of Alex and Meme. I guess the little Renko believes it might bring him fame as it did for Meme and Alex. But it's kinda creepy to recreate to take the same kind of imagery and Meme is actively recording it.

If Alexa is again out of school, their whole life is getting messier and messier. Make your mind - homeschool your child but this on/off is stupid.
Oh yeah true! I didn't think of that. But again meme is a chain breaker. So she probably doesn't believe in celebrating Xmas as a family lol 😆🤣

It's funny how Alex is using his own family name and no longer using ikonn. I mean if I eas. His father i would be fuming. But I guess money speaks. And they just want him to be mentored by his 'rich' uncle and become him......🥴

Reactions: 4
I think it's pretty obvious from their lifestyle that's not their main source of income. If I had to guess. I would say Alex has invested whatever money they made from the sale of luxyhair really well. Meme clearly has nothing to do with their finances let's be honest.

The rubbish products they sell cannot possibly fund the way they burn through their money. They must have invested well and coming from immigrant families that were supposedly 'broke' I really doubt they've put all their eggs in one basket.

I mean normally a couple of bad businesses would cripple you (like memes vegan leather shoe biz made in Italy and artisan ☔ umbrellas lol!!) Let's not forget love hair. They're all non starters it seems. 🤔
I don’t know. I know plenty of couples around their age who have well-paying jobs in finance, law, marketing, IT etc. They all come from middle and upper-middle class families from Western and Eastern Europe with at least some generational wealth (so not broke immigrants). Some of these people have actual education and work experience in finance and invest their money. Others are entrepreneurs with real companies and hundreds of employees that sell real products.

Yet virtually no one lives like Meme and Alex, and I doubt that most can afford this kind of lifestyle.

I’m honestly beginning to think their businesses are some Russian money-laundering scheme.

Reactions: 12
guys

finally

Alexa got her first sneaker - Ikonns have ones too… all by Nike wuow best choice (not!). Now we have thank god for Mimi who bought Alexa finally one normal shoe.. wuow

45D8844E-5B3E-49F7-9E40-6DBCADAD3202.jpeg
658FCFE9-8251-4E54-8BF6-508578AB7259.jpeg

Who is interested in their finances??

Here you are. Don’t ask yourself where money comes
Ikonns don’t make money from their business! But with investments like in sushi or Airbnb or Starbucks! Also renting flats and selling their old house in Canada!

alao their family (husband of Elena) work with some Tabacco stuff (Shisha?)

The only normal ones is dad of Mimi (worked whole life, got an accident on work,tired from job and living their life with their retirement). Also Demetri. I Hope he saved some money From his job as a teacher.

1EC8EF0F-140C-445A-B14D-4CE7CE81BE2C.jpeg
5CC0E013-DF68-40CB-8113-6AD60A82D47F.jpeg
A1BBB46D-213D-4459-AE52-C2D03C98F997.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, I’ve been away for a month and nothing changed. Horse Face is still wandering. MeMe’s still reeking desperation. Alexa is still uneducated. The whole family is still holidaying in the same city, staying in the same Airbnb and doing the very same things they’ve been doing the last five years. It’s like primates never evolved into humans!

I won’t repeat what everyone else has said (it’s a lot to catch up with but I did read all your posts and agreed with everything!). But you’re all spot on about Alexa’s school absence. Her school clearly doesn’t care as long as they get paid. A normal public school would fine the parents for taking the child out of school for a long holiday like this. Her very few friends will move on and hang out with other peers. Alexa will come back more lonely than ever and not to mention being academically behind.

I did see the lot of them waltzing around the Ritz like nouveau riche clowns. That mini Horse Teeth and Alexa’s relationship is getting a bit creepy. We holiday with friends whose children are way older than ours. While the teens take care of our children and watch out for them, they don’t hold hands walking like a couple. I’d would watch out for inappropriate moves from both cousins.

Yesterday MeMe bragged about her years old bikini. I went and found she never wore it until last January. The brand Hunza G was getting a lot of hype a year or two prior. No way slow coat like MeMe has had it for years. She’s a compulsive liar. Why lie about little things that don’t even matter like this? You cause a massive amount of carbon footprint unnecessarily every year. No need to be shy about a set of bikini. All her bags didn’t break for her to all of a sudden buy like five Chanel’s didn’t they? Their lives are based on lies the moment they decided to portray this perfect lifestyle to sell their products. I wonder what else they lie about? MeMe‘s learning disabilities? Alex’s double life?

witch, if a set of bikini cost £200, I would have worn it for more than a year too. Don’t hurry to accept an environment token like Harry & Meghan took their racism award okay???
60D6B5FE-9C5B-4113-B612-E648E49F05B7.jpeg
628722E4-0F97-4326-AD6A-0130303F63E7.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow, I’ve been away for a month and nothing changed. Horse Face is still wandering. MeMe’s still reeking desperation. Alexa is still uneducated. The whole family is still holidaying in the same city, staying in the same Airbnb and doing the very same things they’ve been doing the last five years. It’s like primates never evolved into humans!

I won’t repeat what everyone else has said (it’s a lot to catch up with but I did read all your posts and agreed with everything!). But you’re all spot on about Alexa’s school absence. Her school clearly doesn’t care as long as they get paid. A normal public school would fine the parents for taking the child out of school for a long holiday like this. Her very few friends will move on and hang out with other peers. Alexa will come back more lonely than ever and not to mention being academically behind.

I did see the lot of them waltzing around the Ritz like nouveau riche clowns. That mini Horse Teeth and Alexa’s relationship is getting a bit creepy. We holiday with friends whose children are way older than ours. While the teens take care of our children and watch out for them, they don’t hold hands walking like a couple. I’d would watch out for inappropriate moves from both cousins.

Yesterday MeMe bragged about her years old bikini. I went and found she never wore it until last January. The brand Hunza G was getting a lot of hype a year or two prior. No way slow coat like MeMe has had it for years. She’s a compulsive liar. Why lie about little things that don’t even matter like this? You cause a massive amount of carbon footprint unnecessarily every year. No need to be shy about a set of bikini. All her bags didn’t break for her to all of a sudden buy like five Chanel’s didn’t they? Their lives are based on lies the moment they decided to portray this perfect lifestyle to sell their products. I wonder what else they lie about? MeMe‘s learning disabilities? Alex’s double life?

witch, if a set of bikini cost £200, I would have worn it for more than a year too. Don’t hurry to accept an environment token like Harry & Meghan took their racism award okay??? View attachment 1876337View attachment 1876339
You’re back 😍

Mimi is AGAIN doing reels of workouts in SA like every time she is staying there, after the reels of twirling next to the swimmingpool and running on the beach. They went to the same restaurants and did the same activities. At this point they look like lifeless robots. I am going soon to SA (work + leisure) and my planning includes probably more things than they have ever done. I have friends living over there and they also depict a life completely different than what Meme shows. There are so many great places to visit just around Cape Town and they never been to? Their lack of curiosity is worrying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We all know Leyla lost her mind and she is crazy. If we think she can’t get more dumb she will !

Now she tries dark room experience without eating for 6 days?? Why does a person feel to be in need of bringing her body in such extreme experience? Even in her ISLAMIC background you fast until sun goes down and then you eat!

Leyla is speaking such dumb stuff… but whatever she tries… she is depressive - she has a depression ! - and she is always trying practices “from Islam”, whether she likes me saying this or not..

“Experiencing darkness” is called “khalwat” in Islam.

But even in Islam you are guided and not sitting there alone in your room… also?

Why Germany???? (the most un-religious country ever) with no acceptance to drugs (or plant medicine how Leyla did call it)! But somehow these people find a back door in..

Go - pray Leyla “universal love” but delete messages from people around the world ; fast until you die, but be greedy for attention by Demetri and your parents who you still need; do khalwat whenever you want, in a country you want, you will never overcome the darkness inside you!

Nothing will help you, if you cut every five six years your boundings your “lover” or change the country..

Some month or few years later, we will sit here and read how you lost your life because you ended it.. and this has nothing to do with “negativity” by followers …

The voices in your mind which you now feed and think its Guidance from University will kill you.

I hope you begin taking steps away from your children. You are not normal at all … !

We didn’t forget how you called your son “reborn with an angry soul by ancients”.

Reactions: 3

witch, if a set of bikini cost £200, I would have worn it for more than a year too. Don’t hurry to accept an environment token like Harry & Meghan took their racism award okay??? View attachment 1876337View attachment 1876339
She posted that photo not to tell us how she is re-using her swimwear but just to show her body hoping for her sheeps to praise her on how amazing she looks and what workouts she is doing to achieve these magnificent 🐘 legs…it ain’t working on Alex, it’s certainly not working on us

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone like Mimi is so dumb, I don’t hesitate to to call her so..

They stay at the Airbnb by last year:

until end of February

So here is your answer: Alexa is dropped out of school at least until March.

It would be better if she could go offline for the rest of her life…

View attachment 1873540

5 bedrooms and 2.956$ per night

We all know Ikonns will invite more people so they can charge per person 200$-300$ or invite them for free and organize and meet up for tax resons..

View attachment 1873551View attachment 1873552
Who burns $120k through an Airbnb for 6 weeks when they don‘t even have a house to live in? I was wondering how much Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes are worth and they have a combined net worth of less than £5 million with a house worth of £1.7 million. One thing about Zoe is she doesn’t seem to be throwing money at designer items. She has some odd designer bags and shoes but doesn’t go over the top. She’s definitely worth more than the sleazy sloth MeMe and Horseface. I’m really wondering where’s all the dirty money coming from? The Icunts burn their money more quickly than their overpriced candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they writing off those trip expenses on their company tax return? Maybe they bill it as travels to promote their products on social medias?

I tried to watch leylas nonsense trip to the dark. I just couldn't do it. So many buzz words thrown around to make herself seem informed and in tune with the universe and Gaia and bla bla bla. 😴😴😴😴she's also on a rampage deleting any and all negative comments. Honestly she needs a therapist not Google to give her alternative remedies.

She just seems so lost I feel sorry for her. It just seems really bloomin' irresponsible to be going around acting like taking mushrooms is ok because it's plant based. Get a grip. So is opium. It comes from poppies. Why not take that then Leyla. 🙄

These people need help. Fast. I do wonder what their parents did to them to be so freaking vacant and lost. I always sense a lot of resentment from MEME to her parents. Maybe Leyla does too. Makes you wonder what happened.

I tried to watch leylas nonsense trip to the dark. I just couldn't do it. So many buzz words thrown around to make herself seem informed and in tune with the universe and Gaia and bla bla bla. 😴😴😴😴she's also on a rampage deleting any and all negative comments. Honestly she needs a therapist not Google to give her alternative remedies.

She just seems so lost I feel sorry for her. It just seems really bloomin' irresponsible to be going around acting like taking mushrooms is ok because it's plant based. Get a grip. So is opium. It comes from poppies. Why not take that then Leyla. 🙄

These people need help. Fast. I do wonder what their parents did to them to be so freaking vacant and lost. I always sense a lot of resentment from MEME to her parents. Maybe Leyla does too. Makes you wonder what happened.
Has she taken mushrooms??

We all know Leyla lost her mind and she is crazy. If we think she can’t get more dumb she will !

Now she tries dark room experience without eating for 6 days?? Why does a person feel to be in need of bringing her body in such extreme experience? Even in her ISLAMIC background you fast until sun goes down and then you eat!

Leyla is speaking such dumb stuff… but whatever she tries… she is depressive - she has a depression ! - and she is always trying practices “from Islam”, whether she likes me saying this or not..

“Experiencing darkness” is called “khalwat” in Islam.

But even in Islam you are guided and not sitting there alone in your room… also?

Why Germany???? (the most un-religious country ever) with no acceptance to drugs (or plant medicine how Leyla did call it)! But somehow these people find a back door in..

Go - pray Leyla “universal love” but delete messages from people around the world ; fast until you die, but be greedy for attention by Demetri and your parents who you still need; do khalwat whenever you want, in a country you want, you will never overcome the darkness inside you!

Nothing will help you, if you cut every five six years your boundings your “lover” or change the country..

Some month or few years later, we will sit here and read how you lost your life because you ended it.. and this has nothing to do with “negativity” by followers …

The voices in your mind which you now feed and think its Guidance from University will kill you.

I hope you begin taking steps away from your children. You are not normal at all … !

We didn’t forget how you called your son “reborn with an angry soul by ancients”.
She called her son that?? Poor baby. ☹

Has she taken mushrooms??

She called her son that?? Poor baby. ☹
I know she has taken ayahuasca, so it wouldn’t be much of a stretch for her to take mushrooms. I know studies have found that micro doses of some types of mushrooms can help some people with depression symptoms, but nutty Leyla would never pay attention to an actual scientific study, so who knows what she may have tried!
Yes, she said that publicly on one of her videos about Andreas 🙁 I think she was in the throes of post-parting depression, but to blame it on him was just cruel.

Reactions: 3
You guys.. i hope you don't mind. I gossiped enough about Ikonns.. nothing more to say..

Even hopping in internet needs an etiquette.. so tome to say: good bye

Be carefull if you follow lier and psychopaths like @MimiIkonn or @real_Leyla

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
guys

finally

Alexa got her first sneaker - Ikonns have ones too… all by Nike wuow best choice (not!). Now we have thank god for Mimi who bought Alexa finally one normal shoe.. wuow

View attachment 1876275View attachment 1876276

Who is interested in their finances??

Here you are. Don’t ask yourself where money comes
Ikonns don’t make money from their business! But with investments like in sushi or Airbnb or Starbucks! Also renting flats and selling their old house in Canada!

alao their family (husband of Elena) work with some Tabacco stuff (Shisha?)

The only normal ones is dad of Mimi (worked whole life, got an accident on work,tired from job and living their life with their retirement). Also Demetri. I Hope he saved some money From his job as a teacher. That's pocket money for them.

View attachment 1876282View attachment 1876283View attachment 1876298
This is just the balance sheet from their company they had to set up in England before they had their citizenship. They probably only use that for their Amazon deal or something.

What would be really interesting to have is their Intelligent Change and Love hair numbers 🤔

• Haha