Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a narc. She can’t even say “so proud of my daughter” ya da ya da but had to insert her jealousy there that she cant do what her old year 1 student can do. Show us Alexa’s school report. I’m sure it’s underwhelming
Also, whilst the handwriting is so so for a nearly 7 year old, the grammar, syntax and spelling is atrocious! It’s tragic that she thinks this is something to brag about. If mimi had a single English friend she would realise this is pretty lousy and that her daughter is actually way behind where she should be at this age. It’s not Alexa’s fault, of course. She missed an entire year of school and is pulled out whenever her parents fancy a jaunt abroad. Still, it’s quite hilarious that Mimi thinks this rubbish piece of work constitutes bragging rights. What a moron.

Reactions: 6
Is she editing her pics again to appear skinnier?
No lol. I love that their life is so boring the same question about their carpet comes up again and again, page after page, thread after thread.
Her carpet is distorted in real life. If it was photoshoped her floor slats (not sure of the word sorry) would be distorted as well, whereas we can see it follows the perspective, so no Photoshop.
Plus the way it is distorted , it would make her sides bigger if it was Photoshop and I don't think that's what she wants.

New thread title please ladies

I suggest: Doomed divorce - Ikonnot fake it anymore

Reactions: 9
Also, whilst the handwriting is so so for a nearly 7 year old, the grammar, syntax and spelling is atrocious! It’s tragic that she thinks this is something to brag about. If mimi had a single English friend she would realise this is pretty lousy and that her daughter is actually way behind where she should be at this age. It’s not Alexa’s fault, of course. She missed an entire year of school and is pulled out whenever her parents fancy a jaunt abroad. Still, it’s quite hilarious that Mimi thinks this rubbish piece of work constitutes bragging rights. What a moron.
Frankly, I am amazed that she learned how to write at all. Given her poor school attendance. I highly doubt her parents sit down with her and practice. They famously detest education.

Reactions: 4
Meme seems to be making a lot of outfit reels lately, clearly trying to copy Valeria & her success with these except Valeria has style & Memes doesn’t. And it also goes to show she is the least creative person with nothing new to bring to her followers, just trying to copy other influencers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Meme seems to be making a lot of outfit reels lately, clearly trying to copy Valeria & her success with these except Valeria has style & Memes doesn’t. And it also goes to show she is the least creative person with nothing new to bring to her followers, just trying to copy other influencers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I noticed that too. I agree with you, she has not one original idea in her head, it tracks that she would try to (poorly) copy a more successful influencer.

Fina-bleeping-ly 🙌🏼 Her daughter’s hair was so stringy, it was about time!
IMG_1408.png

Ok, we get it MeMe, she likes to read 🙄
IMG_1407.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I dislike her reels when she preaches and speak slowly in a weird way and she talks like she’s so wise…
She is posting her steps in a day… again?!! This woman is boring! We get it, you walk a lot.

I dislike her reels when she preaches and speak slowly in a weird way and she talks like she’s so wise…
She is posting her steps in a day… again?!! This woman is boring! We get it, you walk a lot.
I agreed. That's why it's so important to learn the language from native speakers. English people don't talk like that. It's so patronising.

I do school runs. One morning I dropped my son off at school and walked to the high street and back home - about a mile each way. I got to 15,000 steps by the time I got home at about 1.30 pm. I wonder what MeMe does with her days. Doe she just walk and walk to prove she walks a lot? She has no where to go basically. Imagine living such a sad pathetic life you have to walk to prove to strangers on instagram that you do a lot of steps in a day. Get a job MeMe.

Ughhh, there is a bunch of unhinged women under Alex' latest post being excited he is single and throwing themselves at him. Of course, Alex is seen as the poor victim in their marriage - and he is enjoying to play this role. It's absurd.

Elena Miller, the so-called self-love expert and one of their minions promotes exactly the same kind of toxic positivity bs than Meme and Alex (and is clearly one of their recruits). It also seems like that the view from her flat in London (she was until not a long time ago living in Germany) looks very similar to the view from their old office? Did they pass their rent contract to her? Does that mean that Alex and Meme still live under the same roof when they are both in the UK? What a weird arrangement. Also do you think they will keep on going together on those long holidays in SA, Italy and France? I wouldn't be surprised if they do!

I cane here to say this. She hardly has any tits but it’s very noticeable she’s got no bra on. Does she think this is some kind of freedom? Freedom is leaving your pae-do husband and get on with your own life MeMe. I know this corner of Kensington and if I’m not mistaken I know where Alexa goes to school. MeMe filmed this secretly after dropping her daughter off. (Notice how she looks around after setting her phone up to film herself). I wonder if other mums laugh at her. Just because it’s a Burberry trench, it doesn’t mean it looks good on a cardigan with your “ping pong balls in socks” tits MeMe.
View attachment 1595497

I bet the non-ce has done it but it doesn’t mean there’s any takers. After Adam Levine got an appeal and he was the sexiest man alive years ago. Alex on the other hand got a face only his mother could love and a personality of a turnip.

View attachment 1595507
Did this Arab man have his Adam’s Apple removed? She’s getting so manly no doubt the Horse Face has turned to dangerously underaged instahoes.

I would bin all the unintelligent face oil MeMe. The only effect it has on you is making you look like an old Arab man with dry skin and chapped lips.

This should have been declared as ads. It’s clear Didi got them for free. Didi is trying hard to buy friends for Mika. No one invites a whole class to a birthday party when the school term has just started and you clearly know no one as you’ve been travelling around like gypsies and never been to preschool or nursery with other children. If my son got a birthday invite from a kid he never mentions before, I’d gratefully decline as they’re not his friends.

View attachment 1595530
this is how to do an ad post correctly and legally in the UK. No one does #notgifted #notsponsored as it’s embarrassing it shows no one wants to pay you to advertise it and you have to declare your own company’s products as well otherwise you’re illegal.

How about you cool it with your attempts of entrenching the term “ARAB MAN” with pejorative overtones?

How absolutely repulsive and insufferable.