Mimi and Alex Ikonn #10 Doomed divorce - Ikonnot fake it anymore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The self-proclaimed perfect couple facade is slipping away rapidly with both Mimi and Alex posting quotes and problems about marriages. He's still following a bunch of insta-hoes while she's trying to fill the void with shopping and walking a gazillion steps a day.

Alex clearly doesn't want a custody of his namesake child because she would get in the way of his life of travelling alone, dodgy businesses and meeting barely above teens. How will Mimi rebuild her life as a fake guru of it all? Follow for more

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The types of accounts Alex is now following is hilarious:

Something on your mind, Alex? 🤣🤣🤣 Where is he now, anyway?

Notice how MeMe is constantly dressed up, working out, has “perfect” hair and makeup on?? Alex is into bimbos types, preferably childless ones. Sorry, MeMe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The types of accounts Alex is now following is hilarious:

Something on your mind, Alex? 🤣🤣🤣 Where is he now, anyway?

Notice how MeMe is constantly dressed up, working out, has “perfect” hair and makeup on?? Alex is into bimbos types, preferably childless ones. Sorry, MeMe.
The worst thing is they will still try to make money out of it. Watch them writing a book called something like "How we healed our marriage" or "Find gratitude in your marriage".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The worst thing is they will still try to make money out of it. Watch them writing a book called something like "How we healed our marriage" or "Find gratitude in your marriage".
Omg you’re right, anything they can grift a few extra coins from they’ll do, absolutely no shame! But of course it will be a perfect rough patch/ separation and a perfect reconciliation as only they know how to do.

A big thank you to NaomiS for starting the new thread 🙏🏼

Reactions: 4
Is it possible to be cringier than that? "My chauffeur" ughhhhh. He's so materialistic and focused on apparences - even if involves lying. This is the influence of his oncle and aunt on him. Meme and Alex vaguely manage to pretend they have a soul but their nephew is their unpolished version.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed with the above. I can't believe he has the nerve to imply he is too good for Ryan Air and calling someone his chauffeur. Guaranteed its an Uber driver. Im sure I'll be going to hell for dunking on a boy who cant even grow facial hair yet but he desperately need an intervention and an education.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it possible to be cringier than that? "My chauffeur" ughhhhh. He's so materialistic and focused on apparences - even if involves lying. This is the influence of his oncle and aunt on him. Meme and Alex vaguely manage to pretend they have a soul but their nephew is their unpolished version.

What a twit! Even Alex thinks he’s a twit for acting like such a snob! Though Alex needs a refresher on there, their, and they’re… 🤪

IMG_1434.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I do not condone violence towards children but please, somebody slap this kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So creepy that mimi’s nephew posted her in a bikini and she reposted it 🤢
I just saw that, it felt so inappropriate! The weirdest thing is her reposting it! Cripes, MeMe, are you so desperate for a male gaze that you are ok with it being your teenage nephew?! Blech 🥴

Reactions: 6
Meme seems to love male attention no matter who it comes from. Especially all those gorillas ...ahem I mean "cuties" she hangs out with.

• Haha
They are so disconnected from reality. While Southern Italy is facing wildfires and Northern Italy violent storms (7 people died) their only concern is to enjoy their holidays with no disruption. They will be dancing while others suffer. After all, it's just about having a positive mindset right? The poor f*ckers that have to work outside under unbearable temperature or the firemen risking their lives were just too negative.

Screenshot_20230726_081053_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230726_081035_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Ladies and gentlemen, The Hardest Working Toes on Instagram 🗣🎤

IMG_1443.jpeg

They both have a crush on this Sam person

IMG_1444.jpeg

So she’s just dressing like a hooker now?

IMG_1445.png

• Haha

View attachment 2334826

View attachment 2334828

View attachment 2334836
She either dresses like a cheap hooker, a 90 year old grandma or a homeless person. No in between 😆😆😆 Image consultant my ass.
---
She either dresses like a cheap hooker, a 90 year old grandma or a homeless person. No in between 😆😆😆

Now that her ribs stick out she thinks she's this hot and happening skinny super model when in reality she's boobless and looks like she can't afford a decent meal.
---
She either dresses like a cheap hooker, a 90 year old grandma or a homeless person. No in between.
Now that her ribs stick out she thinks she's this hot and happening skinny super model when in reality she's boobless and looks like she can't afford a decent meal

• Haha

What a twit! Even Alex thinks he’s a twit for acting like such a snob! Though Alex needs a refresher on there, their, and they’re… 🤪

View attachment 2330574
Ok, it’s really freaking weird to be filming your aunt in a bathing suit and being “grateful”. Gross.

View attachment 2334826

View attachment 2334828

View attachment 2334836
She either dresses like a cheap hooker, a 90 year old grandma or a homeless person. No in between 😆😆😆 Image consultant my ass.
---

---
She either dresses like a cheap hooker, a 90 year old grandma or a homeless person. No in between.
Now that her ribs stick out she thinks she's this hot and happening skinny super model when in reality she's boobless and looks like she can't afford a decent meal
Umm.. Nice outfit, MeMe. Try harder.
The girl with Sam is bored as hell and probably regretting her life choices.
Great minds really think alike! I came here to say these exact words!

That Mini Alex needs a slap in the face and a punch in his big teeth. He should have got his drug dealer dad to charter a private jet to Poshitano. The little twit has no idea most airlines across Europe just have ONE class - economy. What difference would it make his little bony arse flying Ryan Air or British Airways? He’s an ungrateful freeloader. He sure doesn’t get the family memo - “BE GRATEFUL”.

I find his relationship with MeMe seedy. She‘s using him to film her chubby thighs up and down Poshitano’s steps because Lanky would rather hang with the younger women. I’m sure it’s innocent. MeMe only has eyes for Sam. In fact, all of them are obsessed with Sam. Did you hear Alex‘s little groaning sound like he was about to cum when he took a video of Sam at the restaurant the other day? He really sounds like a teenage kid having sex for the first time when he makes these noises.
IMG_5873.jpeg

---
I think the younger lady next to Sam is his girl of the moment. She looks bored out of her mind to be hanging with Alex and MeMe who are pushing 40 and have a lifestyle of grandparents twice their age. MeMe tries really hard to get Sam’s attention so that most likely pisses the girl of even more.
---
IMG_5938.jpeg

You gotta love Alex for showing the real MeMe. This frumpy old woman has bought herself another Chanel purse. She’s already got the same one in pink. Or is it a make up present from the wandering husband. I’d be buying more flattering sandals MeMe. Your ones don’t suit your tree trunk sized legs nor your hideous dress.
---
IMG_5955.jpeg

I did think she really looks like a bleep in this outfit. Not something I would wear if I’m almost 40 taking my child on a holiday.
---
These shallow people really do walk around with their phones glued to their hands all day. Can’t they do one thing without their phone? I can’t take people who take their phone to the toilet to take a dump seriously. I hope they trip and smash their faces soon so they learn to be present like they preach to be.
IMG_5953.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What is actually with Leyla and her parents ? Lately you don't hear anything from them. The birthday wishes of her mother were very restrained, there was not the usual Instagram post with praise how great mimi is. They now all live very close to each other but still seem to hardly see each other.

The marriage of Alex and mimi seems to be crumbling. I can well imagine that Alex is aiming for an open relationship and mimi is way too weak to say no To that. She is so dependant on him.