Mimi and Alex Ikonn #7 The iCovidiots and their Prodigy Project - Do as we say not as we do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to use morning cream and night cream and everything cream 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
8A0A719E-170B-4612-AD0E-3639C09BFB4C.jpeg
52273921-AEDC-45A3-BEB2-97E2D17AECBF.jpeg
AD2675B8-8ACB-447D-8E2A-089EC278056A.jpeg

The poor fucker is editing her pictures because many people are asking why isn’t she losing weight??!!
Just join a gym!! What is wrong with that????
4C836AD6-C792-4E66-BC77-2F9537ADBC54.png

🤕🤕🤕
E26667D8-DBA8-4541-AF54-10D543A038BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her content is worse… sometimes I feel kind of sad for her. It must be exhausting to portray someone you are not and pretend y to be happy, positive, hard working, an extrovert, and a fun person. Her workouts are always the same and the food looks depressing… Alexa is her accessory. She uses her to get more likes. Always the same pictures: London architecture, the sun, flowers, her food or coffee with her hand on it, trees. It’s always “the most magical time of the year”

Reactions: 15
Her content is worse… sometimes I feel kind of sad for her. It must be exhausting to portray someone you are not and pretend y to be happy, positive, hard working, an extrovert, and a fun person. Her workouts are always the same and the food looks depressing… Alexa is her accessory. She uses her to get more likes. Always the same pictures: London architecture, the sun, flowers, her food or coffee with her hand on it, trees. It’s always “the most magical time of the year”
Exactly. She is the definition of lack of growth. She hasn't presented anything new since the birth of her daughter 5 years ago and it must be so boring to be her in reality. Same gratitude tit for decades. Same doors and flowers for instagram. Same london seasons. Same vacations. She does nothing new.

Reactions: 9
Thread ideas
1. Mimi Ikonn #8: Scrooge but poor
2. Mimi Ikonn #8: from potato to pasta!
3. Mimi Ikonn #8: fake it until make it

Ikonns have 5 employees (or just Josie and Patricia?) for their 5 companies (Dreamers&Creators | Intelligent Change | LoveHair | Ikonn Holding | Luxyhair)...

See you that productivity? It seems they had a meeting about 3 hours or more!!!

848AB034-B3F5-4FE5-9AE0-1A407E47B558.jpeg

recipe app, lovehair products and miserable notebooks are still to be developed because applications for head of operations are still missing. There is nobody who wants to work for free like Kevin Evans (sorry Kevin, no sorry).
Link: http://kevevans.com/project/intelligent-change/

Ikonns now are searching for a new flat to rent (no money to buy!).
Here is an offer? https://www.onthemarket.com/details/11604232/
Try to find someone so you can rent it on airbnb and travel to Costa Rica, to the wedding of Raya and Louis?
Oh hey wait.. you won't... cuz you have no real deep friends.. just influencers you invited for your party to show up.. and forgot after then...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A title thread suggestion: « The depressing life of Mimi Ikonn: Why go to the gym when you can photoshop »

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a thread name suggestion:

Miserable I CONS raising a brat - Gratitude can’t keep their marriage intact.

Reactions: 8
My life would be a shame if a „hype“ girl talking about successful entrepreneurs has nothing to talk about beside my „outfits“ from days years before

Mimi isn’t getting the underneath message that she is now has that life as being only mother and where a Russian husband is managing everything…

all ways went to Rome for you Mimi like alll those arabic women you hated 🤔🙄
8A45CCA1-CB44-455D-B613-5B1EDBBDCAA3.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I feel stuck with the thread name this time around. So I suggest Miserable Mimi and Her Disappearing Horse-faced Husband Unschooling Their Prat.

All she ever dreamt of was a cunty husband and a child who faked illnesses so she didn’t have to go to school. Such low expectations. Look at MeMe’s eyes. She’s been brawling her eyes out again.
296D525C-5BB1-4E4A-B55F-1207A27FBA32.jpeg
A00BCED1-A759-4E64-8A06-B942F2510EAF.jpeg
CF035218-1682-4064-ABF5-F54DBFACE9A7.jpeg

My life would be a shame if a „hype“ girl talking about successful entrepreneurs has nothing to talk about beside my „outfits“ from days years before

Mimi isn’t getting the underneath message that she is now has that life as being only mother and where a Russian husband is managing everything…

all ways went to Rome for you Mimi like alll those arabic women you hated 🤔🙄
View attachment 1183613
Not only this book is written in such bad English, it also tells you how lazy MeMe is. If something ever posts a challenge in her life, she shall give up. I absolutely detest this culture of posting OOTD online for ads or just simply vapid reasons. You get dressed everyday for duck’s sake. Others do too. It should not be a career for anyone. MeMe isn’t an entrepreneur. She’s just the face of their lifestyle brand. An ugly one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Meems needs a therapist badly. A professional who knows what they're doing. At this point they're conning themselves with their toxic positivity. Wondering what it will take for Mimi to realize this. How bad will it get. It's such a shame they're influencers, they're spreading so many hurtful views.

Mimi seems to become more infantile every day. Skipping, jumping like a 5 year old, she seems delirious. I guess making your whole life a fake commercial is not that healthy. Who knew :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Are her followers that thick to think this is MeMe’s face without filters and editing???? Her life is about all things fake.
53281A4C-E74C-4BEC-83AF-983C80AA87B3.jpeg

Vs no makeup and no filters

47373BA2-CD43-4EF5-B05F-13D86C2CAE89.jpeg

• Haha
Someone had written previously that Alexa is back doing ballet classes. Looking at this performance I doubt it? Maybe she’s just putting on an outfit and twirling like her mum.

Meme probably thinks her prodigy will be a professional dancer without any training.

56B8EB3C-238C-4839-9E10-3740C2F3B359.jpeg

• Haha
Someone had written previously that Alexa is back doing ballet classes. Looking at this performance I doubt it? Maybe she’s just putting on an outfit and twirling like her mum.

Meme probably thinks her prodigy will be a professional dancer without any training.

View attachment 1187760
Alexa will never be a ballet dancer because she's spoiled and according to Mimi discipline equals abuse. The girl is not equipped for the physical and psychological sacrifice required to dancers. She would cry about her bleeding feet and sores, and give up.

Reactions: 10