Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifi31

My first time posting here . Unfollowed Mimi a long time ago because toxic positivity isn't my thing. Her looks, her lifestyle, none if it really bothers me because honestly I select my idols carefully and influencers with their disdain for education fall very low on the list. But her comments on the "freedom convoy" in Ottawa got on my nerves and I left a comment on her last insta post because I live in Ottawa and it's a godamnn shitshow. For someone who always goes out of her way preach love and kumbaya , she knows shit all about what this convoy actually entails. I'm posting my comment here:

"Oh the hypocrisy of this kills me Mimi. I LIVE in Ottawa and let me tell you what these peaceful protestors did. They shut the city down. They went in droves and harassed people wearing masks. An entire shopping mall shut down because they wouldn't stop going inside maskless and harassing business owners. The entire convoy was FOUNDED by white nationalists . My son has autism and fellow autism moms who live downtown told me how trucks were blaring their horns at all hours of day and how for days their kids didn't sleep . If my son was listening to that level of noise all day, he would've had a nervous breakdown . People had to cancel medical appointments because routes to hospitals were blocked off. Nazi flags were flown at the protest also. Trump flags. They had dolls of Trudeau strung up with nooses around his neck. You care about democracy? They wanted to FORCE a democratically elected leader to resign. You don't live here, stop pretending you know anything about it."

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Bangbang17

I read that and I see All kinds of red flags. A child who starts complaining right away when put into new situations is a child who cannot grow to learn and adapt. I seriously worry for this little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She’s now not comfortable with Alexa being curious about Instagram? Too late dumbo? You’ve groomed her since day 1. Live with your mistake. You registers an account under her name out of pure greed and narcissism. You thought one day she would be famous. Try explaining that to her you’re not comfortable with her being on Instagram while posting 20 stories of her a day. MeMe and Alex’s favourite emoji 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 937449

So Mr X brought two children to visit the Icunts on his own. Where’s Leyla? So deranged she’s been sent to a rehab? Anyway, Mr X does what a good father would do. He’s an equal partner in his marriage. He works and he can look after children as well as their mother would do. We never see Horse Teeth go anywhere with Alexa on his own. Not even for a few hours let alone a few days in another country. That’s why MeMe is so sour faced. Leyla has something she doesn’t have - a good father in her husband.
I read this, slack-jawed. WTAF?! She doesn’t feel comfortable about posting to Alexa’s account the same material she happily splashes across hers to millions of strangers and potential paedos every day?! How does that even make sense? It’s just a different account - it is no different. So troubling that Alexa is begging to post on Instagram. My six year old doesn’t have a clue what Instagram even is and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can.

She is totally delusional - she claims she is aiming to keep Alexa away from social media and smart phones until she is 15-16 and yet she has been heavily exposed to both since birth. Her stupidity is truly stupendous.

NaomiS

VIP Member
B7132FFF-FC68-4635-AE8A-94BC3F1FEA1E.jpeg

A prat is used to go on paraglide for likes and views isn’t courageous. She even made up stories about tummy ache to avoid school. She‘s simply a prat.

• Heart

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Alexa started complaining about going to public school right away... um.. Special Snowflake in training. I feel bad for her.

View attachment 998203
"She was shocked and almoat right away complained about so many different things" that's called being a spoiled brat. If anytime she can't adapt to a new enviroment they take her away from it good luck to her surviving the real world as an adult.

• Heart
  • Haha

misslyss

Hi everyone! It's my first time ever posting here. I have been following Mimi and Alex since 2011. For several years, I actually really liked their content and found it quite inspiring (at least since I was in my late teens-early 20s, maybe it was my naivete). But over the years their content has exponentially gone downhill. It started to really annoy me, especially during the pandemic when they were complaining about freedom violations and were comparing the covid measures with them coming from Soviet countries. A few weeks ago, before Russia invaded Ukraine, I unfollowed them after 11 years. But then, when the war erupted, I decided to check what they're posting, out of curiosity. The thing is that I also come from a post-Soviet country that is bordering Ukraine. I don't live there now, but my family does. And for the past 10 days, I've reached the absolute rock-bottom of my mental health - I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't work, I only read the news all day long and am checking on my family and Ukrainian friends. Everyone back home and those who have relatives and friends back home are in the same state as me. I can only imagine the horrors that people in Ukraine are actually going though, it breaks my heart only thinking about it. So imagine now my anger when I saw the absolute lack of support for Ukraine Mimi and Alex have shown via their content these past days. Mimi shared a couple of ways to donate to help Ukraine, but it felt very forced and only because people were writing to her about it in the comments. What a hypocrite do you have to be to always talk about your humble beginnings, to talk about your country being war-torn, about how horrible the Soviet times were, but then when Putin is basically doing the same to neighboring independent countries, trying to establish the former "Soviet glory", you just stay silent?! How can you call yourself a "global citizen" and say that your religion is "love", when you choose ignorance? "Love" is not putting on a pair of rose-colored glasses and isolating yourself in your perfect little world. "Love" is not being ignorant to the suffering of another. Don't even start me on Alex - his complete lack of support for Ukraine is nothing but disgusting. Not only Alex comes from the post-Soviet environment as well, he is Russian himself. I understand that he hasn't lived there for a long time, but that doesn't change things. I haven't lived in my birth country for 10 years now and if my birth country committed such atrocities with respect to another state, I would not forgive myself if I were silent. And it's not only about people in Ukraine - look what is happening in Russia! Schoolchildren and elderly get arrested and beaten up for protesting peacefully against war! Don't you feel any empathy even for your own people?!

I'm sorry for the long read - but shortly what I want to say is this: I supported Mimi and Alex for over a decade, both as a member of their online audience and by buying their products. I will never make the same mistake again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tamzam

Bwaa haa haa haa
She started getting tummy aches 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Welcome to every child’s life. How many of us had made that excuse to avoid school. And How many of our children are still making that excuse.

Travel is teaching her nothing. She doesn’t even know resiliency, because of her parents. Well, now we know what she isn’t going to be a Doctor, Engineer. Lawyer, Teacher or anything that requires hard-work isn’t her cup of tea, JUST LIKE HER PARENTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

NaomiS

VIP Member
Alexa has cakes and hot chocolates every week. So if it’s posh and expensive, it’s ok? They don’t teach her to support local businesses owned by Mr Smith or Mrs Jones who own an ice cream truck or a local cafe. It has to have brands on it and come with an expensive price tags. If Alexa talked to my kids like that, I’d tell them to tell her to fuck off and no one like prats like you.
950D2AAD-1702-408C-8E9E-833ACA4512D6.jpeg

Look at Alexa’s useless thick mum. No wonder she didn’t post any footage from the ice rink. She nearly fell flat on her ugly face. Didn’t her husband accompany the family or was he busy gawking at plastic tits?
B9D4568C-20FF-4EDE-BFAF-FB2A62CDD792.jpeg
920FC24C-61FD-48C1-A192-EF8BE64A3B44.jpeg
F7A282C8-9289-47C1-AF08-32FF6919F411.jpeg
C8D15BA4-B08E-4FA9-8BC8-F6768DDE047A.jpeg

She used to be attractive. Now she’s dressed like a used condom with wrinkles everywhere on her overly roasted skin. Them eyebrows are darker than her husband’s soul.
84D14ED9-82FD-4D2F-95D1-D23688AE14AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

olivia15

Personally, I don’t think Didi is comparable to Meme despite their friendship. For one, Didi seems to read a lot unlike Meme who reads a book of inspirational quotes every now and then and considers it research. I haven’t noticed her pushing her opinions on education on her followers either. I think she just lets her son follow his interests, he seems to love reading and I think she actually allows him to decide what books he wants to read. I’m sure if this was the case for Alexa, Meme would carefully curate her books to ones that suit her own narrative and life views with 0 fiction 😂 most likely limit it to the one book she “wrote” on gratefulness 🙄.

On a separate note however,
Eco warrior Meme needs help cleaning beach in SA after flying there from halfway around the world and adding a massive carbon footprint to (and I quote) “the most beautiful planet she has ever known” (it’s the ONLY planet you have ever known you idiot).
Oh the irony🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Susana2018

Mimi says gifts are “a ton of waste” how about her wedding renewal during a pandemic?!! Lol this woman is so hypocrite…
She’s an “environment warrior” but creates products that we dont need, travel constantly and takes taxis all the time… that’s waste!!!

Avedarm

Oh no Alexa is already as preachy as her mum. Probably she tells them wearing a mask is submissive.

View attachment 932385
So snobbish from a 5 year old. Like what if these kids get to eat ice cream, she’s essentially telling them they are unhealthy and their parents make bad choices. Imagine this is how she talks to kids at school? She’s going to be a social outcast. I predict a severe unhealthy relationship with food when she’s older.

NaomiS

VIP Member
She’s now not comfortable with Alexa being curious about Instagram? Too late dumbo? You’ve groomed her since day 1. Live with your mistake. You registers an account under her name out of pure greed and narcissism. You thought one day she would be famous. Try explaining that to her you’re not comfortable with her being on Instagram while posting 20 stories of her a day. MeMe and Alex’s favourite emoji 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
50CEC17C-5422-420B-8E29-8F66833422B1.jpeg

So Mr X brought two children to visit the Icunts on his own. Where’s Leyla? So deranged she’s been sent to a rehab? Anyway, Mr X does what a good father would do. He’s an equal partner in his marriage. He works and he can look after children as well as their mother would do. We never see Horse Teeth go anywhere with Alexa on his own. Not even for a few hours let alone a few days in another country. That’s why MeMe is so sour faced. Leyla has something she doesn’t have - a good father in her husband.

• Haha
  • Heart

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
WTF is unschooling? So they are admitting they are not even bothering to homeschool her?
I was speaking to a friend the other day, who knows one of Mimi’s ‘friends’ quite well. Apparently they sent her to a CofE school.
From the look of the uniform, it wasn’t one of the outstanding ones (K&C has some great church schools, whose uniforms I would be able to recognise - but you have to attend church - religiously - haha or live super close).
Even though it probably wasn’t the nicest school, there are 2 things here
1) why did they let Alexa drop out with so little persistence? I really don’t think I’ve come across a child who hated school in Reception, when all they do basically is play! And she could only have been there for a matter of weeks! What is that teaching her about the value of tenacity and trying your best?
2) even more baffling: why did THEY not try harder? So the kid hated the school. Well, given she was plucked out of her Montessori place and hardly ever there, dropping the kid into a state school with 30 kids probably did feel like a shock to her system. But writing off ALL schools on this basis is deranged. If they have all the money that they are so keen to purport they have, why not send her to a private school, with smaller class sizes? There are several in K&C. The answer is they are lazy and arrogant. They honestly think they know best. What a travesty.

even if they enrol her in this wacky-sounding school in September, she will be so behind- both socially and academically. I could not hold either of them in greater contempt.

Reactions: 16

Onetwofour

VIP Member
They did NOTHING in Cape town that could be classified as educational. Their safari was just an activity for rich people - having nothing to do with the "school of life".

CantStandtheIcons

Oh little Alex, just STFU. Business? Seeking new business opportunities? Are you kidding me? You’re just at the age where you would be allowed to walk to school on your own, if you had any education that is. You are basically growing an audience on SM to then try to monetise on it like your scam uncle and aunt. And you’ve been through so many things? In those 14 years of life? Like what you little brat? God, he is a copy of Horse Teeth. Arrogant and full of himself when he has done nothing and achieved a whole sum of zero. I don’t want to know what he will be like when he’s older.
F3780837-9DE7-47FD-A774-97A24069419C.png

F3355A16-D61F-4951-BEEA-0D5DFE2702CE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad

Susana2018

In the story of her hair getting lighter I asked her: do you want your hair to eventually become blonde? And she blocked me. 😂

• Haha

ohnana

Who wears flip flops to a wedding?! And that blavk atella bag to a beige satin slip dress? Again with flip flops at that one too?
Jesuse she used to do style videos and give advice on how to combine clothes 😆😆 what a joke she has become

• Haha
  • Sick
All is good if they can travel and sell their fake agenda, but the moment they need to be patient and live through something hard, shit hits the fan. Tantrums begin.

Stop wining about haters when you yourself spread misinformation about educated and hard working people. This can cause serious problems and even death. One of my friends is in the hospital now with her 4 month old daughter after their family got covid because in my home country vaccination rates are below 50%. This is just one of many heartbreaking stories we all have. Ikonns don't give a shit but if they can't travel every month they act like the world is ending. Is your journal not working? Not bringing you inner peace? Go to therapy. Volunteer. Go to a country in Africa where there's no vaccines readily available and help out, learn first hand about child mortality in third-world countries.

Stupidity and entitlement at its finest. You're salespeople. Do yourself a favour and shut up about things you can't understand.

• Heart