Mimi and Alex Ikonn #7 The iCovidiots and their Prodigy Project - Do as we say not as we do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Maisonette on sale for our posh wannabees Icovidiots. But this time it's a 3 millions pounds maisonnette. So, don't know why you'd be visiting 3millions flats in South Kensington, if you can have a little house in London for the same price. Why are they so obsessed with this freaking square ??? is there a celeb living there or what?

1M flats with a much bigger balcony found in Angel too. I mean, really, they want to stay in the most expensive streets of London but can't afford to buy. It's ridiculous. I don't even know what would be the big deal for them to change area, not like South Kensington is the only most living part of London. The whole London is lively.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The only place they can afford is Cape Town 😂😂
Poor twitchy eye, that dress is probably a cheap replica from Aliexpress and the purpose of th of that is to show we have money in truth they don’t!!

The only thing growing her nose 😂😂
AE3F2DAF-2DE9-4A21-B6D0-93BA9DF81098.jpeg
C32C0B5E-B57A-44E5-BBB8-C84DC3A795ED.jpeg

I love how the restaurant didn’t acknowledge them 😂😂😂!

Reactions: 5
Plus Alexa is supposed to go to some kind of democratic school in London. None of them are located in South Kensington. Why not moving closer from it instead of spending daily trips in a cab - in traffic jam. Most parents in London try to live the closest they can from their children's school but Alex and Meme again think of themselves instead of prioritizing Alexa's well-being.

Also can you imagine Alexa in this kind of school? She will stand out with her clothes from the 50's and having to understand that it's all about compromising with other kids when she is used to only have it on her own way.

Reactions: 6
She didn't hear about reinfections in short intervals obvs. And that sometimes the 2nd covid infection is stronger. So uninformed. She and her group of friends including Meme and Alex believe they are so educated about health and have the best immune system because they are fasting during the full moon and don't eat gluten even though they don't have any intolerance yet they don't know basic things about covid.

View attachment 1163967
It's not C. What an immature loser. Can't even say the word for fear she'll get it. I bet it is C and a very bad variant at that...but of course COVID isn't for holy people like them. It only happens to us peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman is absolutely crazy

didnt she realize that she did born an innocent baby but did it train to be an psychopath?This kid has ZERO empathy for her ill mum?

But it gets worse: After Mika has shown no empathy, Didi said: „do you ask me? I am sick and tired“

she demands egoism pure!

What will be going on in the brain of a psychopath, if you show him to demand egoism while illness?

i am so shocked. This is never ever a healthy conversation or behavior between mum and son.

and Didi studied psychology (she said)!

———
i Hope Didi got covid. Really! Or RSA or similar viruses because those people need to learn new what it means to have medicine and to be dependent on people who search study and give medicinal help! And just don’t meditate
5687EF2F-BE40-4301-8366-DD98FD0C3FF0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
After that post now Didi tries to portrait a careing son..

guys… she tried to be recovered for her son? Now let see why she will recover ?

egoism egoism egoism …Didi is a psychopathic model to Mika - no wonder why he is strange!

F533AE7D-0DC0-41F5-AAEA-9DCBFFD45BF5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
It's not C. What an immature loser. Can't even say the word for fear she'll get it. I bet it is C and a very bad variant at that...but of course COVID isn't for holy people like them. It only happens to us peasants.
I bet it C. C for bleep.
This woman is absolutely crazy

didnt she realize that she did born an innocent baby but did it train to be an psychopath?This kid has ZERO empathy for her ill mum?

But it gets worse: After Mika has shown no empathy, Didi said: „do you ask me? I am sick and tired“

she demands egoism pure!

What will be going on in the brain of a psychopath, if you show him to demand egoism while illness?

i am so shocked. This is never ever a healthy conversation or behavior between mum and son.

and Didi studied psychology (she said)!

———
i Hope Didi got covid. Really! Or RSA or similar viruses because those people need to learn new what it means to have medicine and to be dependent on people who search study and give medicinal help! And just don’t meditate
View attachment 1165920
This is what happens when narcs have kids. They either turn out like their parents or they suffer mentally. Either way these kids are victims of their selfish parents.

I was walking hand in hand with my eldest this morning. He pulled my hand closer and gave it a kiss. He’s the most kind, caring and helpful little lad as I show him if he wants to be treated that way, he has to treat people the same too. This Mika kid looks like he’s got some form of Asperger and ADHD. These know-all parents sure think they know best and they don’t want labels for their kids. They can’t face the truth their kids aren’t “perfect”.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That flat is crazily overpriced! I live locally and you guys are all absolutely right. A bigger, better flat in Onslow square was a million or so less a few years ago.

Reactions: 8
Plus Alexa is supposed to go to some kind of democratic school in London. None of them are located in South Kensington. Why not moving closer from it instead of spending daily trips in a cab - in traffic jam. Most parents in London try to live the closest they can from their children's school but Alex and Meme again think of themselves instead of prioritizing Alexa's well-being.

Also can you imagine Alexa in this kind of school? She will stand out with her clothes from the 50's and having to understand that it's all about compromising with other kids when she is used to only have it on her own way.
Exactly, what an irony. Dressed for the 50s but want a ”democratic school”. duck knows what she means by that.

Not many kids in the UK live more than a mile from schools because school runs can be difficult. Alexa will sent in a cab, get stuck in traffic for an hour and by the time she arrives at school she’ll be grumpy as duck.

Exactly, what an irony. Dressed for the 50s but want a ”democratic school”. duck knows what she means by that.

Not many kids in the UK live more than a mile from schools because school runs can be difficult. Alexa will sent in a cab, get stuck in traffic for an hour and by the time she arrives at school she’ll be grumpy as duck.
Also that flat they were looking at is SMALL! It’s such a poor investment. They need more space as Alexa grows, especially if they insist on cramming lidia into the cupboard sized third bedroom on a semi permanent basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That flat is crazily overpriced! I live locally and you guys are all absolutely right. A bigger, better flat in Onslow square was a million or so less a few years ago.
I’ve checked house prices in that area. A few years ago you could get a 3 beds mew house for £3m. Alex kept harping on about renting was good value for them. He’s quiet now, isn’t he? If they bought 5 years ago and decided not to stay in London anymore, they could have made at least 30% profits. A pair of idiots. They think they know best but they know nothing.

Reactions: 9
Also that flat they were looking at is SMALL! It’s such a poor investment. They need more space as Alexa grows, especially if they insist on cramming lidia into the cupboard sized third bedroom on a semi permanent basis!
They need an extra bedroom for Lidia and for all the orphans Meme is gonna save of course 🤣

I’ve checked house prices in that area. A few years ago you could get a 3 beds mew house for £3m. Alex kept harping on about renting was good value for them. He’s quiet now, isn’t he? If they bought 5 years ago and decided not to stay in London anymore, they could have made at least 30% profits. A pair of idiots. They think they know best but they know nothing.
Agree, but also if they can't afford a flat nor a house in Onslow square area now, why can't they just move elsewhere? They'd really rather buy a small overpriced flat (even for Central London) rather than move a few blocks away?? Their obsession is so weird. They move 5 times around Onslow Square I think lol.

I guess they see it as a success to live in this specific area. It was for them an achievement to move straight from suburban Toronto to very central London because of the money they did. They probably see the idea of living anywhere else less central as a downgrade that would not fit with the status they think they deserve. Also they don't like London - and don't know much outside of their bubble.

• Heart
It’s not just a nice friend who is gracious. No “out of her way on a busy family saturday”… DRAMA

Didn’t Mimi bring anything? Didi would definitely post it!!!
F2AED9FE-CF16-495A-9326-5B22BE4C3FC5.jpeg

Ahhh

Sofia was busy??? With Mimi? Buying flowers ? Loooollll
69EAAF04-1827-4355-82CE-5B1C62778EDF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol. So… basically Sofie is a stalker. :p

I’ve always thought that Didi’s interactions with her son are very odd. She gives him no privacy and posts mundane and also embarrassing things about him online. Really toxic.

Btw, what IS Lidia up to lately? Shouldn’t she be babysitting?

Reactions: 9
Lidia is now babysitting another grandchildren in DR!

They say: they immigrated but living since February in hotels there…

41B4B392-D9CD-4F26-B133-D5233F9F71C7.jpeg
75A189B6-D508-4C12-9613-EBBC1C5FCB7A.jpeg

I guess they see it as a success to live in this specific area. It was for them an achievement to move straight from suburban Toronto to very central London because of the money they did. They probably see the idea of living anywhere else less central as a downgrade that would not fit with the status they think they deserve. Also they don't like London - and don't know much outside of their bubble.
True! If I remember correctly Alex once said that moving to London was a Lifestyle choice. Moving to a less "rich" area would not go well with their Lifestyle. They would rather move to a different country than move to a different area in London. 🤦🏻‍♀️