Mimi and Alex Ikonn #7 The iCovidiots and their Prodigy Project - Do as we say not as we do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t even effort to rent. They rent from „friends“!
What do you mean? Apparently they're not very popular amongst the families in Onslow square.

I guess they see it as a success to live in this specific area. It was for them an achievement to move straight from suburban Toronto to very central London because of the money they did. They probably see the idea of living anywhere else less central as a downgrade that would not fit with the status they think they deserve. Also they don't like London - and don't know much outside of their bubble.
No but I saw 1million pounds flat even un Notting Hill. They could find 3 bed flats in Central London for the same rent they pay now, just not in that specific square. That's why I'm very confused why they're so obsessed with living there. Seems like the flats are all going on sale year after year, you'd think they'd finally want to settle and move elsewhere once they understood they can't keep moving from flat to flat for ever in that square.

Despite all they say about being gipsies at heart, they are just creatures of comfort, who like to come back to the same old places all the time. They've been hanging out in the same places forever in London, and every small discovery just outside their bubble is a big adventure for them. Meme would need months to mentally prepare to move out of her zone if they ever bought outside of Onslow square. The woman who's put her whole life logistics into her looser husband Grandpa Alex. Can you imagine, with everything Meme's managing in her life, she's so busy she wouldn't have time to readapt in a new neighborhood, test all the cafés to finally find the 'perle rare', looking for new zero waste shops. We don't understand how many restaurants and shops around them that are simply so exceptional they can't move elsewhere... Busy Meme has simply no time for all the hustle of finding new gems!

South Kensington is clearly not the hypest location in London. Isn't it near Hampstead Heath were you've got the big celebrities mansions?

They say they moved to London because it's a lifestyle choice, as in Europe cities are more car free friendly. But they live in Central London and still take the cab anywhere. Pretty sure they could have had the same lifestyle in Central Toronto. Their house in Toronto was outside of the city so clearly they can't compare life in South Kensington to life in suburban Toronto.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Example:
Anastassia Boguslavskaya owned a flat on Onslow Square. And Mimi lived there in her apartment !
It was sold 02/2018 (for 4.657.000£) - therefore Ikonns had to move “again”.
Ikonns switched to 10 houses further. But this flat was also given to another family. So Ikonns had to move 03/2020 again! This flat is rented by this family until 06/2022 at £1,220pw.
Ikonns can’t effort those flats beside with a huge discount.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Example:
Anastassia Boguslavskaya owned a flat on Onslow Square. And Mimi lived there in her apartment !
It was sold 02/2018 (for 4.657.000£) - therefore Ikonns had to move “again”.
Ikonns switched to 10 houses further. But this flat was also given to another family. So Ikonns had to move 03/2020 again! This flat is rented by this family until 06/2022 at £1,220pw.
Ikonns can’t effort those flats beside with a huge discount.
Ooooh OK! So they knew Anastassia before they rented her flat? Thanks for finally providing us with an answer to the question 'why Onslow square'! Like this square had to have something special for them, I knew it. It's not hype it's discounted 😅

Last edited:
Literally the saddest dinner I’ve ever seen… my husband is prepping for a colonoscopy on Tuesday and his meals have been more exciting than this over the weekend…
0FA1F9DA-9045-4025-AB21-FC48AC0B4949.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So latest intelligent change product that will rock your world is the Night notes notebook…and the next innovation coming our way is the poop diary 😅 they are literally filling their entire day writing up their insane creative ideas on different overpriced notebooks they come up with every 2 years…time to think outside of the box (or should I say outside of the onslow square) and come up with a REAL new product with an ACTUAL value add!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So latest intelligent change product that will rock your world is the Night notes notebook…and the next innovation coming our way is the poop diary 😅 they are literally filling their entire day writing up their insane creative ideas on different overpriced notebooks they come up with every 2 years…time to think outside of the box (or should I say outside of the onslow square) and come up with a REAL new product with an ACTUAL value add!
Have they got a daily tracker yet? Like one where she'll check a box every day she does her useless work out or 10k steps.

And then they'll make inserts of all of their notebooks concepts, habit tracker, pomodoro tracker, gratitude entries... Etc.
Just another stationary brand.

Got the nerve to say it took them two years to come up with the finished 'lets' get closer' cards. Meme said she got the idea during first lockdown. Really don't know why these influences feel the need to highlight it took them two years to develop a simple product. Just highlights to me that you're working so little that it takes you two years to finish something that could be finished in less than two months. I'm sure an app development takes less time lol.

Their love hair insta account is so impersonal and bland. There is no soul, it looks like a generic brand. They have no influencer ambassadors, hardly any picture of the texture of the products, says natural products but looks all plasticy and gimmicky... So weird that Meme wouldn't take the lead of that brand while Grand-papa manages intelligent change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To take the lead on anything Mimi would need initiative and motivation and a creative bone in her body. She has none of the above. She's permanently stuck to her husband's ass and cannot function without him. I swear I feel like they probably go to the bathroom together. Never seen a more vomit inducing clingy wife in my life. No wonder Alex treats her like tit and gets away with it. He knows she's never gonna leave him.

Reactions: 8
Got the nerve to say it took them two years to come up with the finished 'lets' get closer' cards. Meme said she got the idea during first lockdown. Really don't know why these influences feel the need to highlight it took them two years to develop a simple product. [/QUOTE]

this is actually a copy of the card game “we ‘re not really strangers” they took out the idea and added “gratitude” to each of the question to make it theirs

mimi wants to portray herself as Elon musk, her brain can’t stop rushing with new ideas and concepts so she needs multiple notebooks throughout the day to write these genius ideas down

whereas in reality mimi is the least independent thinker, creative mind i have ever encountered: She can barely find a new activity to do each day, a new country to visit, a new restaurant to eat, a new style of Jean to wear, a new type of content other than her ugly face in the park…you’d think the money would allow her to expand her horizon but her life is painfully boring to watch

• Haha
suggestion for the tittle of the next thread: Fake it until you make it: the Icunts are not making it.

So they don't watch fictional movies/series unless it's about a start-up. Cannot they see how narrow-minded they are?

Reactions: 9
suggestion for the tittle of the next thread: Fake it until you make it: the Icunts are not making it.

So they don't watch fictional movies/series unless it's about a start-up. Cannot they see how narrow-minded they are?
They're such liars, we all know Mimi watches Emily in Paris and sex and the city. Probably watches Bridgerton too, to see what real sex with a real man is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess they were invited to Raya and Louis wedding but they didn't go to Costa rica...it's strange because in their engagement video they called them both...

Usually at this time Ikonns take long flights, to Canada, Mexico or LA, while they move...

Lets see whats coming up after their silence now.

Masha is meanwhile in Luxor lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Usually at this time Ikonns take long flights, to Canada, Mexico or LA, while they move...

I seriously hope they don't come ot Italy this year. We worked hard 2 years to get rid of the state of emergency status, we don't want their uk variant germs in our face!

Reactions: 5

That's why she proceeded to that closet clean out the other day, donating her outdated items to Didi.
Meme and Didi is the new Dumb and Dumber.

They're such liars, we all know Mimi watches Emily in Paris and sex and the city. Probably watches Bridgerton too, to see what real sex with a real man is like.
They had Dynasty in their watching list lol. Emily in Paris, Dynasty, Sex and the city... Such true cinephiles we have here... Shallow, like everything they consume and everything they put out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Suggestion for the next thread: “Mimi & Alex Ikonn: Who needs education when you can master the art of conning your following - from edited thick thighs to stolen stationery products”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Meme is back with her her repetitive pull-sweater-over-chonky-fingers staging. Does she not remove the seeds out of apples? This is not exactly good for them to eat. How lazy is she that she can’t be bothered to cut them out?

Also, please brush Alexa’s hair. Maybe instead of next round of joker selfies, just pick up a brush instead.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her floor and carpet? Do they suddenly bounce to the right?
Screenshot_20220406-195414_Chrome.jpg

• Haha