Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me how someone that hates all things plastic and waste loves Christmas???!!??? She’s so inconsistent with her fake beliefs 🙄🙄 ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nope. None of them.. But they take some drugs and call it meditation / connection with ancestors or deep emotions for healing reasons..
They do take prescription medication, even if they wouldn’t admit 😜.

Reactions: 4
Probably. And drinks alcohol as well🤷🏼‍♀️
Nope I don't think so. I mean Alex does drink champagne and wine occasionally (saw him in many stories) but I don't think that any of them is a smoker. Although I do believe that they probably smoke weed from time to time and certainly take psychedelic drugs like LSD and Ayahuasca but ofourse they won't admit that.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she smokes cigarette, maybe she's smoking something else though XD ?

Nope I don't think so. I mean Alex does drink champagne and wine occasionally (saw him in many stories) but I don't think that any of them is a smoker. Although I do believe that they probably smoke weed from time to time and certainly take psychedelic drugs like LSD and Ayahuasca but ofourse they won't admit that.
Haha love how we all agree on the fact that they probably go for alternative drugs rather than tobacco. It is certain Elena and Leyla tried something at that retreat. Do they have it recreationally? Only when they go on their weird retreats? A lot more often???

As for alcohol, I think Meme also has a glass of Rosé here and there. We saw on the pictures from this summer a glass of wine in front of her from time to time. (Think all these videos of her dancing on the sits of that restaurant on the beach). But it could have been someone else's too obviously. Could also be that she is just trying out wines, just taking a few sips when in the land of Rosé? All in all, she still makes it like she has 0 alcohol, is not interested, and like she's on this very strict super healthy no fun diet.
Makes me laugh when she's bragging about toasting with kombucha. She really thinks she's the only one not drinking in the world, or not liking champagne. I don't like champagne and I've never forced myself to toast with champagne. I'll just have another sparkly drink and not make a fuss about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For someone who lives a grateful, positive life, MeMe sure likes to insult people. When you’re in a loveless, emotionally abusive marriage, you need a therapist. Your daughter who’s growing up in a dysfunctional environment will need a therapist. But you think you know better than anyone so duck you dim dumb.
2540DF5C-284D-48D5-A23C-E226DCD96BA9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
For someone who lives a grateful, positive life, MeMe sure likes to insult people. When you’re in a loveless, emotionally abusive marriage, you need a therapist. Your daughter who’s growing up in a dysfunctional environment will need a therapist. But you think you know better than anyone so duck you dim dumb. View attachment 898897
Only people who often get the "you should go see a therapist" or who think to themselves often "I need help" would say something like that no?
What is borrowing you Meme love? Do tell us maybe we can give you a plan to leave your controlling husband.

Reactions: 6
Only people who often get the "you should go see a therapist" or who think to themselves often "I need help" would say something like that no?
What is borrowing you Meme love? Do tell us maybe we can give you a plan to leave your controlling husband.
I meant to say bothering not borrowing XD Not going to England for work anymore made my english worst and worst :rolleyes:

• Haha
Can someone help me to start a new thread for influenzer: thegreycanvas, who recently went on a rant that she will start deleting followers if they are not “liking” or interacting with her posts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone help me to start a new thread for influenzer: thegreycanvas, who recently went on a rant that she will start deleting followers if they are not “liking” or interacting with her posts
Can't help you and don't know that one but it sounds funny. Telling you they're some crazy influencers spoiling the whole "profession" 's reputation haha.

She looks like a cartoon witch with those ratty hair and black clothes ... all she needs it a pointy hat. Some courage calling that a "look".
Another simple tutorial made for other simple minded people like her. Next up: ways to brush your teeth: 1 put toothpaste, 2 put toothpaste AND water, 3 use (lovehair) coconut oil and baking soda... Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a cartoon witch with those ratty hair and black clothes ... all she needs it a pointy hat. Some courage calling that a "look".
I think the music should be “just tragic”. The day before she was a self-help guru, yesterday she was a cook extraordinaire and today she’s an expert in scarf wearing? For someone who works out so much, why does this dress cling on to her lumps and bumps? Her Chanel books are too chunky and edgy for her old hag look as well.
77CE6CD6-804F-427E-A8C0-B697435B2A35.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is her jawline growing?? 😂😂
1A99C1FC-ACE3-433E-94C7-5BB9A29836D5.jpeg

Mimi and Didi 😜🤪
55055641-5EEF-4283-93E6-0E9DFBDF25D3.jpeg

If you are going to cut your fringe you had to be prepared to take care of it and style it!! 🤢🤢
E5A1E474-1588-431E-A60F-07129965A821.jpeg

If you are going to cut your fringe you had to be prepared to take care of it and style it!! 🤢🤢
View attachment 899569
She already has no volume and little hair left on her head, why oh why the hairstylist would not tell her getting long bangs with no layering in the hair isn't a good idea???

Let's see how long Mister Grandpa puts up with his not-so-put-together wifey now. Does Meme understands the only reason Alex puts up with her laziness (assisted mother, assisted housewife, assisted prentend "buisness partner") is because her looks and image was bankable for him. A sosie of Didi... not so instagram worthy... I'm sure he's prepping his escape, but not before he's got another cheek on the side. Can you imagine Meme having to change her insta name from Ikonn to Naghizada lol? She would never, she'd rather keep the surname of her moron ex husband than admit she's not that white.

If I was a housewife "MilLiOnaiRe" without a regular job and a kid at school, I'd sure look tirelessly for a house to buy and renovate as they both talked about a year ago.

Nowadays, they have so much to hide from the internet (Alexa being taken out of school for endless afternoon teas, not isolating after travelling, Meme doing nothing else but shopping brand new clothes therefore nothing to show as it doesn't go with her "conscious lifestyle" new image).

What is left to show ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet her jaw did grow because she clenches it.

"Teeth grinding and jaw clenching (also called bruxism) is often related to stress or anxiety. It does not always cause symptoms, but some people get facial pain and headaches, and it can wear down your teeth over time. Most people who grind their teeth and clench their jaw are not aware they're doing it."

"Over time, chronic clenching of the jaw leads to hypertrophy of masseters and temporalis musculature causing the face to take on a masculine and square appearance."

Reactions: 6
Oh my god you guys I posted under her last post with the scarf ‘wow.. groundbreaking’ and she blocked me 😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember when Mimi used to say she only posts high quality amazing videos and many times she wouldn't post content because it wasn't perfect. And now she comes up with this lame video of how to wear a scarf ? She really couldn't come up with something better ..? .... And the outfit is just hideous, she looks like she is part of a religious cult. The hair is awful as well . I'm not really understanding this woman anymore.... She wants to be different therefore makes herself look hideous to "stand out" ....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.