Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no she’s setting Alexa up to be attacked again. I don’t want to brag but I’m a mum to a very maths keen child. He’s 4 and he’s been asking to do 3-4 digit sums for a while now. Alexa isn’t special to me. This isn’t at all impressive. On the contrary, she’s pretty slow. It’s not even Montessori.
EED82FB9-502E-4C54-A6C6-DDC7FEE44718.jpeg

MeMe was in changing room in a shop earlier then boasted about wearing a dress from “years” ago. If she found what she liked in the store, she would have bought it. She wouldn’t have #shopinyourcloset. Her ever expanding closet is becoming so overindulged. If you though about trying on a shapeless ugly black coat and were ready to pay premiums on it, you already have too much dumbo.
C50CFAD3-2397-4A91-876E-2EC45F051093.jpeg
62BBB36A-6D36-44CA-A900-F3B921DF24EB.jpeg

Reactions: 7
They have over exposed their child to social media, not only just showing pictures of her, but using her as an "example " of their parenting style, from the moment she was born they have been doing this.
I agree some comments are awful about a small child, but this is what the internet does. It's a toxic place. Alexa may not be allowed screen time, but she is exposed for millions to see her grow up and as a consequence cyber bullied. She may not know it now, but soon enough she will. Eventually she will have access to her own phone , internet, other kids around, it could be very traumatic for her . I hope not, and I hope she grows up to be wonderful. But it's hard to watch this family use her as a prop in their fake life. We will have to see what happens to this generation of kids that are growing up so exposed. It's a total experiment. The best thing Mimi can do right now is stop exposing Alexa on their SM, and focus it in herself and whatever cause / business she wants. Many influencers have done this because they realized the danger of exposing their kids so much. There is privacy concerns , safety concerns and psychological.

I haven't been here in a while and guess what? I'm not even shocked that nothing has changed for the ICons, I have many things I want to comment abt, first her firdge: I understand she wants to eat healthy but who tf only has vegetables in their fridge? I personally eat healthy too but I keep my meals balanced, I don't deprive myself from junk food I just eat balanced, and why doesn't she have anything for her child in the fridge? No yogurt no pasteries no chocolate nothing, just old vegs that will rot after three days of being left in the fridge bcs they always eat out.
The second thing I want to talk abt, I personally don't appreciate the hate comments towards Alexa, ofcourse everybody is allowed to say whatever they want but she's just a child for god's sake and she didn't choose to be born an Icon, there's a thin line between criticizing someone and insulting someone, I don't really mind comments saying that she acts creepy or dress like a 1720's girl or a anything but I DO mind comments insulting her like being ugly etc etc....BUT there's only one person to blame for this and its her goddamn parents for exposing her to the public and giving everybody the right to talk abt her, I don't have kids but I would never allow anybdy to talk like that abt them. I see so many celebrities hiding their children from public view and i might not be their fan but I respect them so much.
Now the third thing i want to talk abt and the last, someone said that they find meme's body nice etc etc, now that's your opinion and i respect it, I don't like bodyshaming people too and especially fighting bodyshaming with bodyshaming but Meme has gone overboard with her tit, she literally has stupid and gullible followers who really think that her workouts and her diets are the best, she sells them this fake idea that she has thin legs and thin thighs when she doesn't which makes her a fraud, no one minds big thighs (except for her husband heheh) but she DOES, she preaches that she loves everything abt herself when in the opposite she hates herself, she can't stop photoshopping just to sell a FAKE IDEA ABT HERSELF, and thats wrong in so many ways because she followers are mostly young adults and that will duck them up so bad, just like her daughter

ps: sorry for the long rant

100% about photoshopping her legs ! She is preaching about accepting her body fully and loving herself and love love...... Showing her work outs mostly for legs (squats burpees ) , her "healthy recipes" , she has thrown shade at people who are out of shape many times with her comments of "I could let myself go, but I force myself to be better and work out " .
So her photoshopping her legs and hips has to be the most frustrating thing. She is clearly not happy with the way her body looks.
She should just not Photoshop her legs at all, women have different body types and not everyone has skinny legs in fact women are supposed to be curvy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I totally think Alexa will give them a hard time, she will either rebel and be the exact opposite of what her parents will be or she will be an ungrateful child because of all the tit they're making her go through as a kid.
I don’t think that child will ever rebel, she is too dumb like her mum they don’t rebel they don’t have self worth or personality. They will follow whom ever buy/give them stuff they desperately want.

We had so much fun with this guy today 😂😂😂😂
0420B630-188A-4D0F-A0ED-80FC3E84C9C0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Randomly screenshots from her other videos and her real fridge - it has always been nearly empty because they often do not eat at home or they are not cooking!

They staged for their „what I eat in a day” videos ..

7D1E7E10-1161-4165-9C67-416CE6D6303B.jpeg
CE2241E2-09E8-40F3-B7A5-0FDFE552E608.jpeg
AE1FC277-E515-408E-B438-728C4EE0AD1A.jpeg

Interesting
This was her hair before her now “natural growing”?
11528F72-1F97-44D3-B1DF-AF54DA5A9A61.jpeg

1DCAC79E-7924-4F93-8F7F-438819BDCDED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
I don’t think that child will ever rebel, she is too dumb like her mum they don’t rebel they don’t have self worth or personality. They will follow whom ever buy/give them stuff they desperately want.

We had so much fun with this guy today 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 890130
he has aged so much he is not even 40 yet still managed to look like 70.

Reactions: 2
Did we all miss wanker faced Alex reposting Madonna’s free the nipple? Of course he loves nipples. Why doesn’t he ask MeMe to bare all as well? She posted a few nudes and placed emojis over her nips? Come on p-a-e-d-o. Share your wife with the world.

• Haha
Interesting

I give you the names of the team members. You know what? They did a „couple crew“ to seem a big company! because everybody left the team or their „intelligent team“ did shrink to 3!

Just the three women work for ikonns! They work for intelligent change also for dreamers&creators!

Where is Kevin Evans? Allie? Galiya? Emma? Timothy? Olivia? I tell you; all left ikonns !

Where is Josie or kinga?

446BE238-81B2-41B6-9273-AF514C2F17AB.jpeg

• Heart
Meme posting more anti vaxx crap on her story
Why don't the ICons say whether they're vaccinated or not!

So these are the women she is working with, no wonder the poor fucker is photoshopping her legs 😂. She is the heaviest of them all.
5A58D109-0B6C-4B7A-B3E3-4BCC856366ED.jpeg

Don't they know how to shop for clothes that fits right!! 🤢
BA8B0588-DABE-4918-B3FE-F98421A2B99E.jpeg

Why don’t they celebrate Christmas??

Reactions: 4
uh ohh…. expect more 😮🤯🤢 posts coming...🙄

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced new restrictions, including compulsory wearing of face-masks on public transport and in stores. For people entering the U.K., it will now be manda-tory to take a PCR test on the second day after arrival and isolate until they receive a negative result.

• Heart
uh ohh…. expect more 😮🤯🤢 posts coming...🙄

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced new restrictions, including compulsory wearing of face-masks on public transport and in stores. For people entering the U.K., it will now be manda-tory to take a PCR test on the second day after arrival and isolate until they receive a negative result.
So much for “land of the free”🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
"Hi Elena,

your brother is earning his living with selling "gratitude" journals. Maybe he can teach you in filling it and learning gratitude. He is always preaching it. Maybe after that you can teach your kid instead of laughing when he wastes coconuts down from balcony.

Thanks"

(I hate it when anyone wastes food)

2.jpg
1.jpg

• Angry
"Hi Elena,

your brother is earning his living with selling "gratitude" journals. Maybe he can teach you in filling it and learning gratitude. He is always preaching it. Maybe after that you can teach your kid instead of laughing when he wastes coconuts down from balcony.

Thanks"

(I hate it when anyone wastes food)

View attachment 893384View attachment 893385
What a prat. I bet his mum didn’t tell him to go and pick up after himself either as she posted a loving emoji on that video. And by the way that’s not how to open a coconut idiot. Someone should have tried to crack it on his head. If this is the way this kid is headed, he’s gonna piss someone stronger than him off one day. Hopefully that’s what will happen.

Meme doesn't have time to edit her own videos but has time to walk 3 hours a day and take selfies in dressing rooms while Alexa is being raised by Lidia ... she need a reality check or at least some adderall.

That bedroom looks like a prison cell only with a slightly better bed. I owuld have nightmares sleeping in it with those gray bare walls. But perfect for two people in a loveless marriage i guess.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My Chinese ancestors are squirming in their graves. A handful of salt and a glug of olive oil then top it off with a knob of butter. So disgusting like her eating face. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 What makes she think she’s a culinary expert. Just because you cook doesn’t mean you can cook. The eyefucking thinking she’s so hot is 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
55A412B7-74CE-4BB8-872E-C9D661E33665.jpeg
C9A39F81-DCDE-4D1F-B482-43A254DB63E3.jpeg
7755DF97-AC96-454B-BAD4-B1FA9A7ED71C.jpeg
7C8F44BD-98F6-4717-B7C8-E129DE8FC844.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Meme close up of her slurping face 🤢
And her story about Alex making her matcha ... the bar is so LOW. Call me when he start raising his own daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When I saw her with the olive oil and sea salt… I laughed so hard! Find someone who loves you as much as Memes loves olive oil and sea salt 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her Japanese friend won’t like this. Chubby fingers holding a teaspoon like some sort of animal paws stirring a matcha latte like an ignorant fool.
B8D97A80-895F-4AA5-99B8-8D6A11A7BA03.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I found her wedding do over dress😂😂, £60 is not the only price, there are suppliers who do much cheaper 😂😂😂.
87B0C6A0-7DB7-4D1A-BC83-3E1769341801.jpeg

She most definitely didn’t do a nose job 😵💫😵💫.
4AE6406C-5CF9-46B0-9390-113E7C4005C2.jpeg
6A195779-BD51-4C33-9E72-34F2A5DE3BBF.jpeg
19E05D28-3DC1-4147-B9FB-C79432C93462.jpeg
5B21B35E-4CA8-4119-9E39-1E7D280A204F.jpeg
92722467-7DA8-41F2-B9F1-18FB043A0C92.jpeg

Mimi and Didi 😂😂.
07745D55-7D03-458F-AF07-8F964582D4FA.jpeg
88FFC6DB-BE1F-4C2B-A1CA-DD35AADF66EC.jpeg

So no acknowledgment to twitchy eye and thick thighs 👍👍👍👍👍.
9D3CFA3F-EB72-4F29-8793-F51761A047E6.jpeg
AEDC2A3F-15D2-42B6-A7AC-9E0C50540186.jpeg

Didi too did her hair 😂😂.
E00F0F49-C476-4484-ACE5-4C74870BB3B0.jpeg

Old, wrinkly and dead eyes 😂😂.
89AE2372-80AE-40E0-B337-EC2EFC2A3F1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.