Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know for sure she’s in school? There’s just too much of that kid everywhere else during school days that I assumed they didn’t enroll her?
it’s pretty much illegal in the UK for not giving your child an education. We all know MeMe is incapable for achieving anything on her own. The Horse Teeth is too distant to care for his kid. And they’ve been taking photos outside a private school for prats who can’t get into good ones.

I was wondering if the friends invited to her birthday party were from her school? Otherwise where did they suddenly come from?
Exactly. Alexa has no friends just like her parents. So those fake friends are either from school or the Monster-sori Alexa used to attend whenever she wasn’t on months long holidays with her useless parents.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh Mimi has a cold or maybe Covid? Therefore her voice is so cringe!
i knew they would travel to Lisbon as soon as possible…

Reactions: 9
In my culture there is a saying to the effect of rich and poor behave in the same fashion. ICunts are the living example. Poor can’t provide stability to their kids because of their financial situation. Rich can’t provide stability to their kids because of their finances. Even though they are at opposite end of spectrum.

Looks like Alex is super distant. I personally think, their marriage is in a lot of trouble. They are keeping up the appearance - just like those rich / poor people because of their needs, mostly related to money, comfort etc.

On that note - who finds them inspiring? They are anything but that.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Beside staged kisses we only see just this: Alex isn’t involved in any contact with Alexa or Mimi?
4CEC5BB2-F338-472D-8EA4-C28C091815F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In my culture there is a saying to the effect of rich and poor behave in the same fashion. ICunts are the living example. Poor can’t provide stability to their kids because of their financial situation. Rich can’t provide stability to their kids because of their finances. Even though they are at opposite end of spectrum.

Looks like Alex is super distant. I personally think, their marriage is in a lot of trouble. They are keeping up the appearance - just like those rich / poor people because of their needs, mostly related to money, comfort etc.

On that note - who finds them inspiring? They are anything but that.
I just watched her stories and he’s so far ahead in all the stories! Looks like they had a massive argument or he can’t stand being around mimi & family

Reactions: 8
What is his problem!!!????

now I unterstand why Mimi emphasizes that SHE changed every diaper. It’s because an affront against her husband Alex! It’s so he can HEAR/read this.

If Ikonns go back to London in few days, we will know why!

2D258BFA-4F7F-4A17-BBF1-4DD3FA46EE5D.jpeg

4EEC85B3-5D50-484F-8C75-DE6506CDA69C.jpeg

• Haha
it’s pretty much illegal in the UK for not giving your child an education. We all know MeMe is incapable for achieving anything on her own. The Horse Teeth is too distant to care for his kid. And they’ve been taking photos outside a private school for prats who can’t get into good ones.

Exactly. Alexa has no friends just like her parents. So those fake friends are either from school or the Monster-sori Alexa used to attend whenever she wasn’t on months long holidays with her useless parents.
Of course I know school attendance is mandatory in the UK but I also know that absence is taken very seriously and can only be granted in special cases such as illness or bereavement. I wonder how they manage to get Alexa out of school so often. We’ve seen her away from school during school days so I wondered if they decided on home schooling and are keeping quiet about it.

Maybe it's school term? I know dates can vary quite a lot between schools - especially for public schools.

Maybe it's school term? I know dates can vary quite a lot between schools - especially for public schools.
Half term wouldn’t be for another couple of weeks especially since we assumed her school was one of those starting a week later than some others in England. Anyway, I’m just really sorry for that child.

Reactions: 7
I just watched her stories and he’s so far ahead in all the stories! Looks like they had a massive argument or he can’t stand being around mimi & family
Came here to say this. The cunty horse is way ahead of the gang all the time. Maybe shame? When he’s a sly snake, he doesn’t want the in laws to discover the truths. It’s very telling about their relationship. He’s always dressed like he has formal meetings everyday even when they’re on holidays. All of this symbolises he’s moved on with whatever dirty businesses he’s doing and leaves MeMe and Alexa behind. I would have felt sorry for elephant thighs if she didn’t portray this perfect/goal relationship image. So let her suffer. She’s obviously too much of a coward to deal with it and very much into this fake facade too.
Present parents hands tightly gripping phones not looking where they’re going and leaving their kids behind for grandma who’s always on the phone to take care of. I wish they tripped down those steps and lose a tooth or two so they can stop preaching tit for a while.
E63DFDD0-87E9-48B9-877E-7C0DA427B039.jpeg

Half term wouldn’t be for another couple of weeks especially since we assumed her school was one of those starting a week later than some others in England. Anyway, I’m just really sorry for that child.
Half term is after next week for my son. I know some private schools break up early and don’t go back until a week later. But my son’s nursery also breaks up a week early too so Alexa must be missing school a few days at least. I guess it’s a private school for prats. They don’t really care about attendance at this point and the fine is only 60 quids per child per parent. Not that MeMe and Alex ever care about education so they will pay up.

Reactions: 11
I think this is a significant sign of psychological show of force: “I know the way”; “You have to follow”; “I will show you what’s right or wrong”..

• Heart
Not to defend Mimi ( I loathe her!) but half term has started for private schools in London. Private schools in RBKC have two weeks. State schools have one (starting next week). I think she goes to a private school in Notting Hill...

• Heart
Did anyone else notice their investment in a Company in Portugal where they produce handmade dishes, plates etc?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yikes, from the pics it looks like they've had a massive argument. Also, Alex never liked MeMe's side of the family and I think him and Demetri don't get along at all (Aka Demetri hates his guts).

Their marriage is in obvious trouble from the looks of it.

• Heart
Alexa calles Lala by her name instead of granny in this story. What is this? Is this something to do with modern parenting BS? Do they think it is cool? It is cringy.

And this marriage is so over with Alex. He can't stand anything and anybody about Mimi, Alexa and Mimi's side. The body language is so clear and undebatable. He doesn't even peak behind him. Wtf?

And where is Leyla? Demetri is again being sooo adorable when compared to Alex. I can never think of Alex spending alone time with Alexa and his in-laws the way Demetri does.

If you don't like it don't come you idiot. But Mimi is so fookin codependant she can't travel alone to Lizbon. My scenario is Alex wanted her to go by herself of course with Alexa and he would stay in London but Mimi didn't accept as she can't trust him. That's why he is resentful. 😆😆😆

Attachments

What’s with this skipping of late? To bounce off the fat in elephant thighs? It does look stupid for a 35 years old woman.
FB240E5B-6794-47EE-8D41-B354D99F3D46.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They walked a lot. I think Leyla is at home with Andreas, because you can’t treat Andreas like others kid aka you can’t force him just to walk and take pictures for ig

Just in few seconds and in some „stories“ you recognize immediately how nice the character of Demetri is!

Also i think Lidia is really ill like Mimi maybe COVID! So she is staying in London and the rest travel!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.