Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stark difference between the two sisters. Leyla is practical and a normal mum despite sometimes ranting like a wacko. MeMe the Insta mum. Phone in hand at all time. Public image comes first. A ‘silk’ leopard dress at the playground, really? Doesn’t Alexa own a pair of leggings or stretchy shorts/trousers? Paedos lurk around playgrounds too. Ooh look, spotted one on the bench. View attachment 815857View attachment 815858View attachment 815859

we can say now that the Icunts are vaccinated. bleeping hypocrites as always.
horse teeth looking like Ellen DeGeneres.

Lala is hilarious. She records every mundane detail. She records everything and everybody, even strangers. Is it even legal? So disturbing. I don't understand Mimi's fixating on dresses. Why the heck Alexa wears a light coloured princess dress at a playground? It would be uncomfortable to slide or do anything else in a dress. It is restricting. By the way Andreas is so tall for his age. Wow.
[/QUOTE
Alexa dresses like Kids in 1950s
She looks so disproportionate in that dress... Dreadful-looking. I'm not surprised Grandpa's eyes are wandering.
Meme has no class no style..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="youzername, post: 6746196, member: She comes off as delusional and erratic or staring into space like she’s clocked out after the drugs wear off. I do wonder if that’s why they’re all looking pretty worn down lately. Her speech is weird too. She can’t spell to save a life. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has episodes and that’s why everyone around her seem to act like she’s okay. She definitely needs help imo.
And sadly Alex is not the type of a man who would be there for his woman. It seems like he let it go. After so many melt downs or burn outs instead of helping or trying to find a solution some men just don't care anymore. And Alex is that type of a man. He wouldn't bother. Actually I think not Alexa but Alex is the main reason of Mimi's mental problems as all of us mentioned here before. But as time goes by it becomes so obvious.
[/QUOTE]
If he demanded a natural birth from his wife, I really have no other word than despicable misogynist. He’s the kind of men that would ask his in laws to bow to him after he treats them out for a meal. See that video when he rented a flat for Leyla’s faMiley when they flew across the pond for bloody Alexa’s birthday.
MeMe is also part of the problem. She doesn’t stand up for herself, doesn’t do anything on her own and is in it for money and instagrammable life. So duck her as well.

Reactions: 8
Yes. Alex isn't afraid of losing her because she is so clingy and needy. He is like " whatever I do she'll stay." Toxic relationship that they are trying to portray as cotton candies and sugars. Nope.

Reactions: 9
So what’s the over/under on the ICunt’s next “big project” being a move to Lisbon?
i watched some of Lala’s stories, it’s truly odd how Horse Teeth stays 4 paces ahead of the group, like he doesn’t want to be associated with the rest of the family. I wonder what his relationship with Mr X is like? It would be interesting to know the full story behind the move to Portugal, and what’s going on with Meme’s parents? Lala just left her husband behind?

Reactions: 7
What’s the story with Mimi’s birth?
Alexa's heartbeat was dropping, doctors wanted a c section but Alex told them he knew better and that he wouldn't allow that, or an epidural. He trashed talked the nurses for doing their own job making sure Mimi and baby were ok, even told them to "chill" because again, he did his own research. It's a miracle they both were fine in the end, because things could have gone terribly wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Alexa's heartbeat was dropping, doctors wanted a c section but Alex told them he knew better and that he wouldn't allow that, or an epidural. He trashed talked the nurses for doing their own job making sure Mimi and baby were ok, even told them to "chill" because again, he did his own research. It's a miracle they both were fine in the end, because things could have gone terribly wrong.
And let’s not forget his method was to snog her in front of hospital staff to get some oxytocin flowing. Absolute head. Poor nurses must have felt so awkward. I hope they got him to sign a disclaimer that he is going against medical advice. Arrogant prick!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t forget that their own private insurance didn’t accept them and that birth and that Ikonns last minute had to go to a normal hospital.. but before they had nothing good for them! Always seeked for private hospitals lol and got a little lecture for life

I suppose still that they want to open a private Montessori school for kids ! Or that stuff with porcelain

sorry

But can’t stop!
ED7AF1D8-20FB-432A-8B6A-36CDEDFAAD10.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="youzername, post: 6746196, member: She comes off as delusional and erratic or staring into space like she’s clocked out after the drugs wear off. I do wonder if that’s why they’re all looking pretty worn down lately. Her speech is weird too. She can’t spell to save a life. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has episodes and that’s why everyone around her seem to act like she’s okay. She definitely needs help imo.
And sadly Alex is not the type of a man who would be there for his woman. It seems like he let it go. After so many melt downs or burn outs instead of helping or trying to find a solution some men just don't care anymore. And Alex is that type of a man. He wouldn't bother. Actually I think not Alexa but Alex is the main reason of Mimi's mental problems as all of us mentioned here before. But as time goes by it becomes so obvious.
[/QUOTE]

Yes and come to think of it, it would explain why she’s let herself go and why Alexa looks unkempt a lot of the time. It’s a pattern when someone is struggling with mental health. They have the highs and the lows, but most of the time they’re unable to carry out daily tasks as they normally would. Might explain her social media detoxes.

It’s starting to match up tbh. Having Alexa pushed her over the edge and Alex not being there or doing his part is possibly what made all of it a lot more worse. It’s also about the time that her family and family in general have been very present in their lives, be it as caretakers, babysitters etc. & they might possibly be traveling as much because it’s too “heavy” when at home. I don’t know.

A lot is starting to make sense. Sadly I’ve known people to have mental health issues in the past, it wasn’t a social media active experience so it took me a while to piece it together. Watching her skip around then stare into space is what made me notice the pattern.

Explains selling of Luxy Hair, inconsistent YouTube videos, the change rather lack in self care. The delusional behaviour. She often seem on and off meds it feels like. It’s very strange behaviour.

I do hope she gets the help she needs. Someone responsible needs to take it in that direction

• Heart
“Let the thick wife carry our FIVE years old while I stomp off 10 feet ahead of them” #alexsthoughts 👍🏼

The “let me carry Alexa” lasted precisely nine minutes and he wanted praises for that. Such a bleeping saviour.

06906910-FB53-416D-8B62-C28CB60C3A92.jpeg

67139513-14F5-4BE0-ACD2-89E7D3BDBB20.jpeg
4FDF2536-30B1-4E90-B7B9-004DFDD1040F.jpeg

I love Lala’s stories. They show the real Icunts. Watch them filter her stories now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 is he expecting a gold medal? And unfortunately he became like his father really quickly. He is not present at all. Sorry Alex, it is not easy to break the family patterns. And isn't this the same Alex who said taking care of a kid is mother's duty?

Ok Lala. There is a sunset. We saw it. Ok. We saw it. And now drop your telephone on the floor slowly.

And what is this stor? Like a pervert stalker. Lala is hilarious🤣🤣🤣 who stalks Alex by the way?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
BTS the making of thick thighs and her prodigy child’s fake it til you make it video. Horse Teeth is still keeping distance and would rather zoom in instead. How authentic are they? “Let’s pretend to chase after our kid for the gram”. My eldest son would laugh and say I’m being silly.
C9A7E99C-63A2-4F19-BC6A-0B8DF559A7AA.jpeg
CA20E43A-8260-43F5-BD7F-8B7E75B1A5F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
This is just sad!
The only times we’ve seen these two next to eachother in Lisbon were to greet a fan and to take a fake selfie.

DEA11C4C-4525-4758-BFE3-54460750604A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at Lala’s Instagram. Says she’s now living in Lisbon. Are they all moving? It says “lived in Canada 20 years”
I don’t keep up with their posts/stories until one of you mentions something worth watching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jump all you want, this is your future, including the arms😂😂. She already taking after her mum figure 😂😂:
868A7902-5355-4B4F-93EB-AD8512931A49.jpeg

ED3AAD14-749D-41BC-856A-20521468E9FC.png
E16ED321-D1B7-43FC-94E3-CDDB0F709BF2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Did you see that how Mika is running? (Mimi Ikonns INSTAGRAM histories)

Lord, please give those dumb MOTHERS a brain, so they can bring their children to a proper doctor!
Mika has a big problem .. he cant even run properly - sure with pains!

Also Alexa is turning her feets outside like Leyla!
All those need asap help
mika.png

Reactions: 4
Looks like LaLa has been reprimanded by Icunts about posting so much that it divulges the true #couplegoals. 😂😂
Off course it will be presented as social media “detox”. These influenzas rely so much on forgetfulness of their followers, they tend to forget as they share so much, the fakeness is very apparent. It’s not politics and voting that people will forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.