Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In few years Alexa will remove negative people around herself like her mother did or does (Especially with negative comments). Alexa will sure remove her mother too šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œ

Reactions: 8
What a freaking weirdo. I've never seen someone do that.. Trust me, MeMe NO exercise company would want *you* advertising their products.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, she doesn't want people finding out how really expensive the trampoline is? Ok then.. She's trying ready hard to make it look like she doesn't spend a ton of money all the time.
Itā€™s pathetic to cover the brand as if she doesnā€™t give free advertising for Gucci, Chanel, Burberry, etc.

My kids have a ten feet trampoline in the garden that costs less than this baby sized one from a decent brand Plum. Oh I forgot multil millionaires Cunts donā€™t even own a house let alone a garden for their prat to run around.

whatā€™s this new attempt to make Alexaaaa the most annoying woke kid? MeMeā€™s feeding her words she has no clues what they mean but have to copy them down a paper to show to mummyā€™s beautiful friends for views. If only MeMe spent as much time correcting her own misspellings and paying an educated editor for her tit book.

Reactions: 13
The crazy amount of hate comments Mimi gets under her posts is telling of how annoyed people are with her. People like her are really dangerous for our society. I'm all about freedom of speech but there are so many naive and young people who follow them who would be influenced by their bullshit and believe their fake persona. What if a 16 year old stops getting education and ruin their life because of Mimi's bullshit opinions? How is she ok with that?!

Reactions: 15
how does she even have followers? her content is tit. A homeless beanbag twirling through bland parks. Some comments like "you're so beautiful!!!" and "I love you Mimi's make me cringe. Who are these crazy followers?? her style is absolutely hideous!

Reactions: 12
I feel miserable I run away šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..
The poor fuckers life philosophy.
The problem is they are ALWAYS miserable, they should search for other solutions šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember how they said the would cut travel once Alexa started school? they dgaf about their child's education and giving her any routine or discipline whatsoever. A disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Theyā€™ve gone to Lisbon to drop the prat to Lala. Word of the day ā€œsuccessā€. Lidiot has done over a year worth of babysitting and she needs a break.

Look at them deformed legs in the background. Thatā€™s MeMeā€™s Prince Charming šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ MeMe just likes things she canā€™t have - chicken legs vs her elephant thighs.
BFC4486E-FE07-4438-AEF2-797792D19951.jpeg

Alexa will quit school at 7 because she gets taken out so much. She only started less than 6 weeks ago. Even when they donā€™t learn much academically at this age but she will always play catch-up. Classmates will get used to Alexa not being there and sheā€™ll be left out. Poor kid is doomed from the beginning. But mummy dearest will teach her woke words neither knows what they actually mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Theyā€™ve gone to Lisbon to drop the prat to Lala. Word of the day ā€œsuccessā€. Lidiot has done over a year worth of babysitting and she needs a break.

Look at them deformed legs in the background. Thatā€™s MeMeā€™s Prince Charming šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ MeMe just likes things she canā€™t have - chicken legs vs her elephant thighs.View attachment 813576
Alexa will quit school at 7 because she gets taken out so much. She only started less than 6 weeks ago. Even when they donā€™t learn much academically at this age but she will always play catch-up. Classmates will get used to Alexa not being there and sheā€™ll be left out. Poor kid is doomed from the beginning. But mummy dearest will teach her woke words neither knows what they actually mean.
Do we know for sure sheā€™s in school? Thereā€™s just too much of that kid everywhere else during school days that I assumed they didnā€™t enroll her?

Reactions: 10
Do we know for sure sheā€™s in school? Thereā€™s just too much of that kid everywhere else during school days that I assumed they didnā€™t enroll her?
I was wondering if the friends invited to her birthday party were from her school? Otherwise where did they suddenly come from?

Reactions: 6
They can't spend more than a few days at home. Fuckers are off to be with their babysitters..er family. No education for haunted horrors girl I suppose. Meme knows best and it's better to drop them out of school early :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.