Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think Mimi can't pull out anymore profound wisdom from her nappy she surprises you with her take on education. Don't waste your time. Just 'do it' like Alex does. On Instagram. Liking other women's perfect 10/10 bodies.

Most people that are at university age haven't the mental maturity or the know how to figure out what they wanna do. Majority of people don't have that kind of drive or clarity. Having an education is actually a smart thing to do so you have something to fall back on. It's incredible how she clearly is insecure as f about being a drop out. Eff off Mimi. If you need something to work on, work on your legs girl. Rejig your workouts. It ain't working. Do your award winning research. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And the whole thing about “do what you love, it will never feel like work?” Really???? Doesn’t she realize the harm she can do with this bullshit toxic positivity? Such a privileged ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I understand why her eyebrows look horrible. They are done by someone who isn't educated but by soneone who learned it while doing it.

And she is sooo insecure about education is that she never accepts professional help for her work outs, for her mental health or even for her birth. she is like "look, I am not educated but I can do everything by myself. See, no need for education. Good for me I dropped the school."

Maybe she understood Alexa isn't as prodigy as she thinks and now she paves the way for her low academic success or for her possible school dropping like her mommy. 😆

I am 36 and I am studying for my third university degree. I have free time now and I don't want to waste it on walking in the parks lazily for hours and going shopping everyday. Instead I am trying to learn sth new. Actually Mimi is sure she can learn anything just googling it for about an hour😃😃😃 she can do so many things with that amount of money and time, even she can work on better contents but... idk.

• Heart
  • Haha
#qualitylack when you can’t keep Lulu‘s..
3D5C4506-B092-4F3A-89E2-CDEAD72F511B.jpeg

#wearwhatyouhavebutbuynewclotheseveryweek
60DDB552-41EF-4130-9AE4-5121A71B5C8F.jpeg

Just in few cases you can get free education!!!! For all other cases in many countries you have to pay! And Mimi call all people who DECIDE to or fight for an education “hunter for paper”?

oh dumb girl… oh dumb girl.. you get more dumb from day to day.. and with no end..

Einstein once said:
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Mimi is a living example of that stupidity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“You love my message on education” then an eye twitch, “Higher education” then an other eye twitch.
What is happening to her 😂😂. Also why is she so bitter about not having a degree?
F172C7B7-E12A-4ACD-93BA-10A7F6C9DB4C.jpeg
64FAB8EC-D551-459C-8A02-1B8419862955.jpeg
2580F468-C70A-4624-B926-BA552AC21BD8.jpeg

One with a degree, one without a degree 😜😂🤪:
BD3D71DC-07CA-41F1-9F32-696F8118B74D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You must feel miserable to need to project your own insecurities like Meme does. People I know have embraced many different career paths, and I find it quite cool. I would never feel the need to tell the others what to do unless they would ask me.

I study adult education and one of the first things I learned is that self- education is considered a form of education in SOME cases. Definitely not when it comes to someone’s profession.
I sense an inferiority complex. Trying to make herself feel better for not holding a university degree.
Cant believe people still follow her.

Reactions: 18
Who messaged her saying they loved her messages about no education??? Who are these idiots?

Glad to know MeMe tells those dreaming of becoming a doctor or a scientist or a lawyer to get higher education. Who would have thought? Such a wisdom.

Isn’t Lulu highly educated? What about their accountant? Will they pick an architect with no degrees for their house?
This is what happened to the uneducated. Yet another new dress. Yet a new iPhone as soon as it’s released. But this dumb duck preaches reuse and rewear what you have. Next time she films herself twirling in the park, I hope there’s a pile of dog tit nearby and she trips landing face down and swallow it. View attachment 808086View attachment 808087View attachment 808088
She's either utterly stupid or so narcissistic she thinks the rules don't apply to her because she's genius, special and next level.
I'm guessing both.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just watched Mimi’s story of Alexa playing in her room. It seems she’s still sleeping in her cot? They spend 1000s a month on rent but can’t get her a proper bed yet at the age of 5/6?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched Mimi’s story of Alexa playing in her room. It seems she’s still sleeping in her cot? They spend 1000s a month on rent but can’t get her a proper bed yet at the age of 5/6?
I doubt that was their home, too much colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to hijack this post but does anyone know how to start a thread or propose the starting of a thread about a youtube personality that isn't on tattle yet? I cant seem to find the rules / info.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to hijack this post but does anyone know how to start a thread or propose the starting of a thread about a youtube personality that isn't on tattle yet? I cant seem to find the rules / info.
I want to know the same thing!

WTF happened to Mimi's voice? now I'm convinced the woman is suffering from some illness. I wish she'd talk about stuff like this instead of preaching this my life is perfect tit that every other influence does.

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="squish199
WTF happened to Mimi's voice?
[/QUOTE]

It’s staged and she does not get enough air in lungs.

Reactions: 7
How did she use to be a stylist? that's the most mismatched outfit i've ever seen. Makes the expensive look cheap.
Screenshot_20211014_191457.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How did she use to be a stylist? that's the most mismatched outfit i've ever seen. Makes the expensive look cheap. View attachment 810232
That’s because she was a self proclaimed stylist. Much like she is a self proclaimed author having self-published her book in incorrect English and a cookbook. Pathetic. Not qualified for anything really, just a Jack of all trades, master of none.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s because she was a self proclaimed stylist. Much like she is a self proclaimed author having self-published her book in incorrect English and a cookbook. Pathetic. Not qualified for anything really, just a Jack of all trades, master of none.

But she keeps on claiming education is useless. Would she have completed a stylist training or a nutrition training her personal projects might have been sucessful on the long term. Any jackass can with some exposure sell stuff to people. But to make it a real business it's a complete different story.

Also if luxy hair worked it's partly because Alex did have a bachelor of commerce from York university. They were not coming from zero. Meme would have not been able to create luxy hair on her own. But she will never admit that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How did she use to be a stylist? that's the most mismatched outfit i've ever seen. Makes the expensive look cheap.

LOL at all the people on her latest insta reel calling her style "classic" bc she managed to buy a nice Burberry trench.

Reactions: 8
Right on, Meems, just do it!

Just throw a bunch of random clothes on top of each other even though they absolutely don't go together. Finish the look with frizzy hair mess.

And then just do it and edit the legs again with face tune. You have no idea how to edit and you deformed the carpet again girl XD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.