Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao. That pic! She looks about a decade or two older. Wow... and that fakest smile in the world. Just as fake as their "happy" marriage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How thin hair of Alexa looks! You can literally see that Mimi tried to pick up some hair so the braid looks wide.

I can’t hold me back. My daughter, same age, same time we cut hair of my daughter as Alexas were cut.
Now look at Alexa and to my daughter

And my daughter is nothing special? All her friends have same hair!

Its because they eat drink NORMAL!

16BA7DE4-585E-4183-AF39-4BBD9ACC7707.jpeg

F331A7E8-A859-4E79-9492-CC17FA52A121.jpeg

i Hope Mimi will be really hard busy with her new business so Lidia can take Alexa for a while and feed that girl what she needs (and give her some manner!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Am looking forward to going to court with a lawyer who never went to university or having my home designed by an architect who has no idea of proportions, or going to a dentist with no degree while I am in pain.

That's so dumb. Dear Meme is so worried about what she eats but does she knows we have a better idea about what is bad in our food because trained scientists spent decades to analyse food and the impact of some of its components. Does she really want to board a plane with a pilot that has no license? Or let her precious daughter to be educated by some random people who thought one day they like teaching? Hell no.

Can she just think two seconds before opening her mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How thin hair of Alexa looks! You can literally see that Mimi tried to pick up some hair so the braid looks wide.And my daughter is nothing special? All her friends have same hair!
i have genetically Really thin hair, my daughter too. Its the genes. But alexas hair is nothing Special.she is just a normal Girl. And her dresses are horribel,they look so outdated.

Reactions: 13
I just wish the dumb duck would address why she looks like crap nowadays and what happened to her style instead of faking her "lucky" marriage which no one gives a tit about. And her bland daughter who lacks manners and probably doesn't even go to school if she's on the gram so much.

I wouldn’t consider anyone lucky being with this ugly creep. View attachment 806691

This is her contents? Twirling around in a park filmed with a new iPhone even the old one is still usable and only a year or so old? Wow so eco friendly.

Glad someone went to school and invented epidural when waves became tsunami and this dumb duck realised labour wasn’t just easy peasy and Leyla didn’t just fake it, ehh MeMe? The hospital could have given her a smoothie from Whole Foots to numb the pain.
Actually, they should have hired someone without any learning. They could have learned while doing - aka- learn while MeMe was delivering. These people should be categorized as certified idiots.

Reactions: 13
Her skipping 'workout' in what looks like a giant white nappy...vom-inducing

I wouldn’t consider anyone lucky being with this ugly creep. View attachment 806691

This is her contents? Twirling around in a park filmed with a new iPhone even the old one is still usable and only a year or so old? Wow so eco friendly.

Glad someone went to school and invented epidural when waves became tsunami and this dumb duck realised labour wasn’t just easy peasy and Leyla didn’t just fake it, ehh MeMe? The hospital could have given her a smoothie from Whole Foots to numb the pain.
the autumn spinning and skipping around the park video is just sooo cringe. I'm embarrassed on her behalf. If I saw a grown woman doing that I'd laugh at them - and so would my children

• Haha
That hair looks like something you would pull out of a shower drains 🤢🤢..
65640839-619F-490D-92B7-A37AC0C1B8CE.jpeg
5AEBA82A-D52F-4766-84C1-3CA1359F7D22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If his witchy wife cooked every day from scratch, what’s this creep doing at Sumi? Staring at his staff to make sure the minimum wages that he pays are worth every pence?! My mum owns a restaurant and I started working there when I was seven though I would say not by choice. But my sister and I learned good work ethics and were taught we need to know every step or we can’t teach our staff. None of us ever have time to stand by the door like this as everyone else works. We all get stuck in. And if you work in a restaurant in 2021, you should wear a mask. Cover your bleeping mouths.
4D3579FB-A9BA-41F1-8F3E-F8B4D2ADA3BE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually I believe this should be his job standing there like a useless tit..
But really why is he standing like this 🤣🤣.
C9B72712-5AD1-43A2-A0FA-60AABF513600.jpeg

Reactions: 6
What could the new project be… maybe a copy of this dream interpretation or dream journal?
E3E26FC3-18BB-4CD1-AA97-84742B60DC3B.jpeg

577F15A6-E8C3-4F9C-AD4D-32CC278F23D3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Green Jobs????

Where were the Ikonns as they sold plastic luxyhair from India ? Where were the Ikonns as they shipped from China? Where were the Ikonns as they travelled so often from Canada to London and back and flied workers from all the world to their travel countries just because of a meeting?

was all that Jobs „green“????

What’s does Alex do there ? Playing doorman? Bouncer!? No correct behavior at all? I wouldn’t pass such a door ! This is so rude!

Reactions: 11
Why those "entrepreneurs" are not creating green jobs? Isn't it their motto, to create things that you are missing? The state is bad when it tries to prevent too many people to die but then it's its job to create green jobs? Isn't it the job of those who are entrepreneurs? Probably the Ikonns don't want to take the risk and the efforts it asks. They are just good at selling craps that are not ecofriendly and opening a SUSHI restaurant. They just want to earn money. They do not care about the welllbeing of our society.

(Not saying the state shouldn't be involved in creating green jobs - but this pair should start with themselves before moaning that others are not doing the efforts that are required)

Who messaged her saying they loved her messages about no education??? Who are these idiots?

Glad to know MeMe tells those dreaming of becoming a doctor or a scientist or a lawyer to get higher education. Who would have thought? Such a wisdom.

Isn’t Lulu highly educated? What about their accountant? Will they pick an architect with no degrees for their house?
This is what happened to the uneducated. Yet another new dress. Yet a new iPhone as soon as it’s released. But this dumb duck preaches reuse and rewear what you have. Next time she films herself twirling in the park, I hope there’s a pile of dog tit nearby and she trips landing face down and swallow it.
FD71A538-EEE3-41E0-B09B-9B1C27163425.jpeg
10A5EA49-8FCA-4131-8BE5-0774A9041066.jpeg
27F5FECC-8B8E-4B84-96E4-11BF1D4033FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The new product must be something related to chasing your dreams or “vision board” but in a notebook style… we’ll see how creative she is. And why is she talking about education… after 2 years in college she thinks she knows what’s best for ppl?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.