Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210818-173404_Instagram.jpg

That explains why you and Meems are thick as tit, pair of utter cockwombles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
These thick head think College/ University is ONLY about education. It’s more than that. It’s an experience. You can meet new people, learn about other people culture, food, understand different perspective, learn to develop your own perspective. Learn new skills. Once of my Doctor friend learned jumbling in college. It’s not just getting a degree and then a job.

These ICUNTS are so one dimensional in their thinking - ohhh may be because they didn’t go to college.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 718582

Yeah, Alex, you're so knowledgeable and business savy without even going to college. That's why you ripped off your only successful businesses from your supposed best friend and sister in law, while your umbrellas, hair products, and sushi restaurant venture have been a huge failure.

Reactions: 12
These thick head think College/ University is ONLY about education. It’s more than that. It’s an experience. You can meet new people, learn about other people culture, food, understand different perspective, learn to develop your own perspective. Learn new skills. Once of my Doctor friend learned jumbling in college. It’s not just getting a degree and then a job.

These ICUNTS are so one dimensional in their thinking - ohhh may be because they didn’t go to college.
Clearly both of them having learning disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A farm of 60 acres just became available in my area for 1.5 million pounds! This is basic - no swanky hotel and restaurant like the Newt. Not even a stable in sight! And it’s down Cornwall sort of way. Horse Teeth and MeMe can’t afford to have anything like the Newt. They’re talking tit. They live in a rented 2 beds flat!!

Now breathe and relax your thick toes and thighs MeMe.
D6D2DE6A-8A6D-4E98-85A4-B8EFED150A1B.jpeg

A8D66319-CAFA-44E8-84DE-953038A42D49.jpeg

5CE9B03A-7E7C-4D11-A588-4450037A9B8F.jpeg

Horse Teeth raves about his hairdresser so much and this is the haircut he ended up with? Please never tag the hairdresser he/she will be out of job immediately. No offense to the LGBTQ but he looks like a lesbian grandma.
BBB6CA12-C9A4-4E26-84C5-9B02890C1581.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 718582

They both have massive chips on their shoulders about not completing higher education and constantly feel the need to justify it. Also explains why they’re so tit at researching and analysing data and distinguishing between scientific and pseudo scientific sources. Total buffoons!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Meme her majesty has decided to personally reply to me on Instagram! I can’t see the story anymore, but she was posting about how many people die from prescription medicine each year. I sent “you are not a doctor, stop commenting on medicine if you have no credentials” and she replied with “you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics” - no, you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics, but you have to be able to understand them in the appropriate CONTEXT. I would love to see her compare that number to the number that die from cancer, heart disease, all the diseases imaginable. The fact she is implying that modern medicine and prescription medication is all a ploy from “Big Pharma” or doesn’t work proves she is totally ignorant. Can’t wait until Alexa gets a bug from school and needs antibiotics - what will she do then? She would have also seen all my previous messages about her disgusting behaviour but of course she chose to ignore those!!!! I hope she read them anyway because this woman is despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well Meme her majesty has decided to personally reply to me on Instagram! I can’t see the story anymore, but she was posting about how many people die from prescription medicine each year. I sent “you are not a doctor, stop commenting on medicine if you have no credentials” and she replied with “you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics” - no, you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics, but you have to be able to understand them in the appropriate CONTEXT. I would love to see her compare that number to the number that die from cancer, heart disease, all the diseases imaginable. The fact she is implying that modern medicine and prescription medication is all a ploy from “Big Pharma” or doesn’t work proves she is totally ignorant. Can’t wait until Alexa gets a bug from school and needs antibiotics - what will she do then? She would have also seen all my previous messages about her disgusting behaviour but of course she chose to ignore those!!!! I hope she read them anyway because this woman is despicable
Exactly and she can't distinguish between real articles and fake ones. I also avoid antibiotics, eat healthy and I'm active. But if you have to take an antibiotic every few years it's not a big deal, just eat yogurt to rebuild your bacterial flora and that's something my doctor taught me. Everything in moderation and balance, why is she always creating so much drama? She only searches for things that go with her point of view. Articles on the internet don't equal real experience. Why are anti-vaxxers going to the ICU when they have covid if they don't think it exists? It's mostly anit-vaxxers in the ICU in Canada now, less than 0.5% are fully vaccinated. So why are they even going to the hospital if they're so smart?

Reactions: 10
Why are they telling us that they are taking an alone trip?? What is the point of filming it, if it’s “not sponsored,” really why are they telling us??
So the Italy event doesn’t count as romantic getaway??

Is it because everyone was saying that their wedding do-over was passionless, so they want to show us that they still can do romance 😂😂🤪😜..
They fail miserably 😂😂..
And people who love their fat thighs don’t photoshop them 😜😜🤪🤪

Just in case anyone is wishing to have her body..
Fake and disgusting 🤮:
FFC940F5-3A6A-4A19-9DD9-280776BB555F.png

Reactions: 8
Mimi did not reply because she is a kind person. She has to because of algorithms of instagram

mimi needs ASAP interaction on her feed.. therefore she is answering to many comments

Also did I miss anything? Why is Elena still in Toronto? I thought they unschooled because they want to live in DR?

Reactions: 6
Fine - take videos and pictures. Why post on social media? And then respond to every comment, passive- aggressively. That’s why- they need ‘me time’ so much. They are always with others, living for others aka the people on Social Media.
Yeah we know the “detox” doesn’t work because we all know they keep checking the social media and other avenues to “do the research”

Well Meme her majesty has decided to personally reply to me on Instagram! I can’t see the story anymore, but she was posting about how many people die from prescription medicine each year. I sent “you are not a doctor, stop commenting on medicine if you have no credentials” and she replied with “you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics” - no, you don’t have to be a doctor to understand statistics, but you have to be able to understand them in the appropriate CONTEXT.

Sure, she understand the statistics fine - in basic statistics class we are taught - what happens when there is no context. One example is if you eat ice-cream you’ll be attacked by a shark.
Context - more people eat ice cream in summer and more people go to beach during summer, therefore attacked more. This is a random correlation with out any theory behind it. Eating ice-won’t attract the shark- enjoy your ice-cream meme.

As someone said - she is interacting to up her # and show up more in algorithms. They were dropped by only 1 sponsor they had - audible.

Last edited:
Millions of photos on a couples getaway after two years? I bet Horse Teeth still had to wank over insta bimbos.
475A1231-DB49-4ECF-9A8B-0D0E78E7F9F8.jpeg

CRASS
3379DE53-7B9F-4312-921E-CDF33F8D823D.jpeg

98DC98A7-FE6D-417B-8D8C-758CBAE0DC4E.jpeg

• Haha
These two are so devoid of any ambition to mentally challenge themselves it’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 9
What's even better for the lungs than the salt room she posed in is not getting Covid. It's super amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This made me think of the Icunts 👇🏼
View attachment 719448

Can we assume, that all ikonns are vaxxed and just only this kid has his own mind and is against vaccination?

little.png

I wanna scream. Really.. Shut up little kid! Maybe you are fully vaccinated and healthy, now you are against vaccination?
I thought little Alexi did not live in Canada anymore? i hate all those people benefitting from the vaccinated society and bringing such up minds..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God forgive me but sometimes I hope they get a bad case of Covid just so they realise how serious it is,

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.