Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex sees himself as the next investor in Dragon’s Den / Shark Tank! God forbid, I love these shows!!

It’s insane how they shove their products down our throat whenever they have to sell and then *poof* not a word about it ever.. —> hair extensions, bellini umbrellas, coconut oil for literally everything (she would’ve said it prevents from catching covid for sure!), lousy hair dry shampoo, hourglass, sushi !!! Where is their unconditional love for these products gone?!? Oh! In their wallet! 🤑🤑
How can people believe/trust 1% of what they say or claim to do?! it’s all clearly 100% for business! Every breath they take! 🤡

Meme & Alex instead of asking your followers to « wake up » from communist oppression you should ask them to wake up from the nightmare of you influenzas!!! If you teach your kid that being tested for covid regularly (i agree it’s not the nicest feeling) is TORTURE, she is in for a good wake up call when she discovers the real pains of the world!
It’s the Victim mentality always with them. The opposite of their narrative of not being a “follower” and fighting for their freedoms!
No wonder we call the people who admire these people on insta “followers” 🐑

Also I am almost 100% sure they are vaccinated. Otherwise they would proudly say they aren’t. And alex clearly said « i never said i wasnt »..
they love their « freedom » too much to risk being refused some privileges for not being vaccinated.
(Or they made fake vaccine certificates and don’t want to get caught..)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All of you have said what I wanted to say about MeMe’s views in Afghanistan. This is probably why she usually keeps her mouth shut about world politics because she’s bleeping thick. I wish her parents never made it out of Azerbaijan. Girls are being gang raped and forced to marry much older men. How can that be compared to wearing a mask or having a vaccine that protects them?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Got bad news related to covid from relatives abroad. I don't care that the Icunts are not vaccinated. I even know a few people refusing to get vaccines but contraly to them they take very seriously measures such as social distancing, wearing masks etc.

But I find nauseating their propaganda. It harms people and it doesn't make any sense: they refuse vaccination but they also refuse any measures. They say the other "camp" uses fear but it's exactly what they do with their gross comparisons with communism and the shoah and using Afghanistan's situation. I hope karma in a way or another will get them - maybe it's already done as they don't seem happy even though they got everything they wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This thick thigh has the ugliest face when she eats. And this is her picnic? No doubt Alexa’s always eating. A box of fruits isn’t a meal. This is why the horse teeth grandma has to pick up wild, FREE blackberries like a tight c*nt he is.

96CB0D65-F062-40AE-A9BA-6ED7DC04102A.jpeg

Dog turd looks better than this.
E3C2F483-D917-410A-BB4B-65457331C860.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Got bad news related to covid from relatives abroad. I don't care that the Icunts are not vaccinated. I even know a few people refusing to get vaccines but contraly to them they take very seriously measures such as social distancing, wearing masks etc.

But I find nauseating their propaganda. It harms people and it doesn't make any sense: they refuse vaccination but they also refuse any measures. They say the other "camp" uses fear but it's exactly what they do with their gross comparisons with communism and the shoah and using Afghanistan's situation. I hope karma in a way or another will get them - maybe it's already done as they don't seem happy even though they got everything they wanted.
I agree. My mother vaxed all her kids but is dubious about this one. She still wears a mask and is very careful about sanitizing, keeping her distance, only going out to shop or visit relatives. She still has a sense of social responsability. The Cons don't even have that.
Screenshot_20210817_111702.jpg
Imagine if someone with a critical disease developing expressed their concerns and they were told not to worry and go home without a diagnoais. The doctor would be sued for malpractice and go to jail. I'm all for alternative healing, for small stuff like the common cold or joint pain, but this kind of propaganda is harmful. Maybe next time she gives birth, Meme can do it on her own and when the baby is at risk, she can magically fix everything with some meditation instead of taking advantage of the NHS.

• Heart
Imagine if someone with a critical disease developing expressed their concerns and they were told not to worry and go home without a diagnoais. The doctor would be sued for malpractice and go to jail. I'm all for alternative healing, for small stuff like the common cold or joint pain, but this kind of propaganda is harmful. Maybe next time she gives birth, Meme can do it on her own and when the baby is at risk, she can magically fix everything with some meditation instead of taking advantage of the NHS.
We don't have to forget, that Ikonns live in a "bubble". In their bored life with thousand helpers and always me-time they know only illness like "anxiety", "healing drama from ancestors" or "drama because of bad communication"....

They don't realize how many people are feeling "sick" without a diagnose, or with it but taken years until diagnosed... even "simple" diseases like hypothyroidism can not be healed completly.. i even dont want to think about more diseases or all that women/men who have to carry so much responsibility and often feel overwhelmed, and cant get out of situation without help from outside!

Therefore Ikonns presume that meditation and thinking positiv and walking on green grasses will promise healing.

In fact, Ikonns escpecially Leyla got often times help from "outside" because meditation didnt help! but this is usual as always for Ikonns:

preaching without reality..

• Heart
Eeeeee......

Not looking good for the shite minute journal.

Screenshot_20210817-145244_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Best seller shits on 'Amazons Choice'
👇

Figures...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I didn't know they claim they can treat clinical depression with their 5 minutes bs journal. It really shocks me as it is scientifically proved that claiming that you just need to focus on the positive to people suffering of clinical depression is more harmful than anything else. Actually it makes harder for people having a strong depression episode to see their lives don't suck but they feel miserable and don't have energy for anything. Depression is a terrible disease and people suffering from it need well-trained therapists and when needed drugs (not advocating for antidepressants as a magical solution but when the brain chemical components are too imbalanced it might be the only solution). Not some bs quotes.

What annoys me the most is that yes positive psychology is an interesting field and we have possibilities to work on ourselves but they just marketed this concept without any care about vulnerable people suffering from depression in low-quality journal. And make people pay 23 pounds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she was Rose in Titanic, she would have drowned instead of Jack. Are her thighs and brains so thick they pull her weight down? This dumb duck still hasn’t managed to learn to swim at the ripe of age of 34 but preaches about her rebellious nature and learning new things. Just drown Thicko.

And the Newt again? Do they only know one place outside London? They would really copy that place to death if they had enough money to buy a farm but they will never own a farm. Real farmers would really hate shallow, greedy investors like the Icunts so much they would turn organic to poison to spike their bosses.

62AB1715-F79F-4654-82F0-4CB51FDDCF92.jpeg

This to me is a REAL working mum NOT a privileged dumb duck with an abundance of help posting her fake perfect life on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If Meems wants people to think she's wonder woman- observe what's currently happening over seas.

I love Em Clarkson (Jeremy Clarksons daughter) I mean she's a feminist but informative and not preachy - she's reposted stories of what's happening in Kabul and did a story where she bought two books on this history and womens lives with what's currently happening so that she's informed.

Where's your books Meems? Oh sorry, forgot the reason why you listen to Audible is because you are clearly either dyslexic or your learning difficulties mean you struggle with reading this- which explains the poor spell checking on your books.

Do you and Alex actually read books or is it 'powerful content' 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Char4649 Well according to them and Didi, fictions (movies, books and so) are bad because it takes your time away from living your life and that you don't need to live the lives of others (I don't even want to start to explain why this is a so stupid comment on literature and cinema). But scrolling on instagram and making stories are acceptable ways to spend time somehow. Go figure why.

• Haha
100% sure, that they will search for a co-founder to manage that boutique hotel 😅😅😅😅😅😅

B3BE66E5-FA44-42CB-8DC1-D630440C3BFC.jpeg

also this reel shall show that “Mimi can swim”..
For her this is a powerful video therefore..

but we all can see how she struggles until she can hold the edge with her hands

i can’t stop to refer to her no “me-time”. So Mimi has a Montessori school for the day for Alexa, she has Lidia who is helping out, AND Mimi has also dinner nights in the week, and on the weekend Ikonns are without Alexa in Newt in Somerset ...

I hope all followers of Ikonns see that!

i understand that Ikonns consequently don’t refer to “news” and all “bad stuff from the east”.. news sites are therefore to inform you not instagram “influencer”. But I don’t understand how they refer to one topic with “natural immunization” and healing with positivity without any development in the last few years...

also: those glyphosate debate ist already done! It’s forbidden in most areas/countries or will be forbidden soon...

😒

Last edited:
Huh! I really learned today that whenever someone goes MIA on Instagram, the platform stops showing their posts. Now I know why ICunts go on “detox” and then come back & do a Ask Me Anything after 1-2 days of comeback. It’s true for both Cunts.

I actually have noticed that with other influenzas as well. There is a reason I don’t buy anything off these influenzas. Their whole strategy is as bad as the corporates.

• Heart
They just had a massive holiday plus vow renewal party in Italy and already got away for a couples getaway? bleeping hell I’ver never seen a more indulged couple of prats. Don’t they think Lidiot need a break from MONTHS of babysitting? And they chose The Newt to go and copy every single idea. You need to have a cool 20 million pounds for that Icunts plus a team of hardworking farmers who will do all the work for you because you have no bleeping clues.
0987CDEC-86C2-4435-8504-31C031109923.jpeg

Dumb duck can’t stop using filters when her followers asked her not to.
034F26BC-2562-4D3A-B26B-6DF2F0311B4E.jpeg

Her fat toes are the most hardworking parts of her body. Try again mug. Your thighs are still thick and face even more punchable.
E96600AD-F984-44C3-A471-5DAE376454AC.jpeg

I’ve never seen any whiter video than this. “My wish for you?” More like “Look at me I live a privileged life and I’ll rub it in your face”.
B532049D-FA6C-4A13-9871-606E3510861A.jpeg

0C4C5D22-4EA0-45B8-BD1A-0E325C2E22E8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.