Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was gonna comment here and say the same ... and what was that happy anniversary cake? it's been a month and they still think they're on their honeymoon for a mock wedding. They live on another planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They just had a massive holiday plus vow renewal party in Italy and already got away for a couples getaway? bleeping hell I’ver never seen a more indulged couple of prats. Don’t they think Lidiot need a break from MONTHS of babysitting? And they chose The Newt to go and copy every single idea. You need to have a cool 20 million pounds for that Icunts plus a team of hardworking farmers who will do all the work for you because you have no bleeping clues.
View attachment 717593
Dumb duck can’t stop using filters when her followers asked her not to.View attachment 717591
Her fat toes are the most hardworking parts of her body. Try again mug. Your thighs are still thick and face even more punchable.View attachment 717592
I’ve never seen any whiter video than this. “My wish for you?” More like “Look at me I live a privileged life and I’ll rub it in your face”. View attachment 717596
View attachment 717597
Not gonna happen, forget 10 years, not going to happen in Million years. In 10 years they will be long gone- the best they can do is to invest and enjoy the interest. They are already irrelevant, in 10 years they will disappear. Finally, having farm is faishonable now- 10 years from now it won’t. Same with vegan leather was the in-thing. Now “sustainable leather” aka same tit with more cost is the new thing. Haa

• Heart
Reactions: 8
239345599_10157809706940443_6187255116207912715_n.jpg

I bet he won't be anti-mask after this. Why isn't Horse Teeth posting this news?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thick thigh has the ugliest face when she eats.
Totally agree, 😂😂😂😂. They always chew with an open mouth, they have no manners. Pure disgusting 🤢🤮, tit face too, always making sound while eating 🤮..

So she made an embarrassing/bad/failed recipe and yet posted it, I wonder what kind of things they decided not to post it because it’s embarrassing!! How bad they had to be not to make the cut!!!
That is the worst crumble ever🤪🤕.

Dear god I’m dying here 😂😂
Yeah we need a magnifier to spot her thighs 😂😂:
5DED01ED-04F0-4058-8AC2-DE69FF5FAF06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ella runs businesses, writes proper cookbooks, got certified to be a nutritionist, practises yoga and has two children. Then look at MeMe copying a workout routine and performing it so badly in her diaper shorts. I know who I’d rather follow for health advice.

D58A33CF-6DA9-464A-A4B8-6C93E98B7626.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unbelievable!!! The hustlers needed a vacay from their perpetual vacay right?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also meme at it again putting her shoes on the big cushion!! No manners whatsoever. Disgusting.

I thought she had finally ditched her sausage pants but no! So tight that her blood can’t circulate and causes more cellulite and swollen legs! Meme this is a basic : nothing tight on your lower body!

And pleasseeee tie up your hair or switch your partition to the side - I cant take it anymore how much you look like a dog who just took a bath!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They must be joking!!!
Every week they have a “couple getaway”!
Her instagram is full of it!

I will not ask:
Do they have another definition of me time and getaway????

So dumb

123FD561-AD70-4520-93E4-A6F36EB53A5E.jpeg

• Haha
Well, it's somehow true, apart a night in the british countryside, they haven't been anywhere without Alexa. But yes they had tons of nights out since Alexa is born. You could wonder why Meme doesn't seem very excited to pass a few days only with her husband.

Reactions: 7
'So lucky to have this one'

He's waited for a get away for 2 years and she's said no because if you watch his videos I'm surprised he isn't having a cheeky wank over the place. He speaks more highly, passionately about how much he loves this place they're at and Mimi gets a token 'ah love her too'

Mimi went there to get away and spend time with Alex.

Alex went there to 'realise his dreams' which will never bleeping happen. The guy cries when he broken his arm and lost out on Bitcoin - one complaint about service and he'll be asking for cuddles off Lidiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you guys believe in "disagreeing with something without banning it" then why do you delete and block (aka ban from your page) anything close to a slight hint of criticism on your Instagram? I'd love to hear what you have to say about that

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We don't have to forget, that Ikonns live in a "bubble". In their bored life with thousand helpers and always me-time they know only illness like "anxiety", "healing drama from ancestors" or "drama because of bad communication"....

They don't realize how many people are feeling "sick" without a diagnose, or with it but taken years until diagnosed... even "simple" diseases like hypothyroidism can not be healed completly.. i even dont want to think about more diseases or all that women/men who have to carry so much responsibility and often feel overwhelmed, and cant get out of situation without help from outside!

Therefore Ikonns presume that meditation and thinking positiv and walking on green grasses will promise healing.

In fact, Ikonns escpecially Leyla got often times help from "outside" because meditation didnt help! but this is usual as always for Ikonns:

preaching without reality..
Th stuff they say only seem to be healing for break ups and lost wanderers or when you feel stuck in a rut : go outside, do a positive walk, ground yourself, exercise and eat whole food.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, it's somehow true, apart a night in the british countryside, they haven't been anywhere without Alexa. But yes they had tons of nights out since Alexa is born. You could wonder why Meme doesn't seem very excited to pass a few days only with her husband.
if you travel five to ten times a year for weeks or even month and take your nanny with you and have weekly “nights out” and eating always out or let cooking Natasha for you, I will call that “couple getaway” also frequently !

Since Alexa is sleep trained with 6 month Ikonns have every night (6pm!) me-time also.

• Heart
How much do you think they spend monthly for their rent+vacation+restaurant budget+fashion for Meme+laundry staff+taxi?

Meme saying she walk 20-30k steps in Europe when few months ago she Said she started walking for an hour everyday and counting her steps. Obviously she was very sedentary since having Alexa and not doing anything else than staying home doing gluten-free tastefree cheese balls and celery juice with Alexa. She only walks 30k steps when in Positano let's be honest. No way she carries an umbrella everywhere with her when in London. And no way she wants to ruin her London hair aka "professional business woman straight hair look" walking in the rain, or bothering take the tube with the peasants.

Got a natural remedy to build strong immunity for ya Meme : take the tube everyday, inhale everyone's bacterias, it's like natural vaccine trust me ;) it's like having a dog lol

if you travel five to ten times a year for weeks or even month and take your nanny with you and have weekly “nights out” and eating always out or let cooking Natasha for you, I will call that “couple getaway” also frequently !

Since Alexa is sleep trained with 6 month Ikonns have every night (6pm!) me-time also.
I think me time for her means "time alone". And I don't understand why she wants to pretend it's really a struggle since she had her hair done and thanked her useless husband for sparing her 2h to get her hair done... Alexa goes to bed early so she can indeed have me time taking a bath or doing meditation etc... She has barely any chores left since she has someone for anything, so her evenings must be real sweet honestly.

Reactions: 11
I think me time for her means "time alone". And I don't understand why she wants to pretend it's really a struggle since she had her hair done and thanked her useless husband for sparing her 2h to get her hair done... Alexa goes to bed early so she can indeed have me time taking a bath or doing meditation etc... She has barely any chores left since she has someone for anything, so her evenings must be real sweet honestly.
Absolutely.. Also: Alex is having his time in the morning with Alexa, until Mimi wakes up at 9am? LoL Now, she even doesnt straighten her hair.. LooooLLLL

Reactions: 8
She claims to be well travelled but keeps putting her dirty shoes on furniture other people sit on too. Uneducated and ill-mannered. This is why MeMe will always be looked down.
E24B49DA-EA11-4EC3-9F6D-85F0FEAEE515.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.