Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really classy also to sit with her sweaty dirty bum on the Himalayan salt stones.. I guess a towel wasnt instaproof. Gross… as the saltstones are not easy to clean because they melt in water.

I would never take my phone into a sauna.

Reactions: 14
Millions of photos on a couples getaway after two years? I bet Horse Teeth still had to wank over insta bimbos. View attachment 719620
CRASS
View attachment 719621
View attachment 719623
Woah what had happened to her? her bottom parts become thicker and thicker day by day 🤔 what happened this Meme?

she looks good in bootleg jeans and perhaps she should try high waisted culottes or some nice jumpsuits...she should ditch her mini dresses, her sausage jeans at least not the faded colour skinny jeans with her middle parted hairstyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These thick head think College/ University is ONLY about education. It’s more than that. It’s an experience. You can meet new people, learn about other people culture, food, understand different perspective, learn to develop your own perspective. Learn new skills. Once of my Doctor friend learned jumbling in college. It’s not just getting a degree and then a job.

These ICUNTS are so one dimensional in their thinking - ohhh may be because they didn’t go to college.
Horseteeth did college I think. He went back to give a talk two years ago *eyeroll*.
College is what you make of it, they both sound like they half assed their studies and thought 'I will never need this anyway I can pay someone to do it' their whole life. Which is so weird for so called broke people. You'd think they'd have such a strong work ethic. Their work ethic is 'I want success and I want it now', 'I want to put minimum effort for maximum result'. I'm not talking about spending more or less time working, I don't believe life is about working hard all the time but working smart if you can indeed... BUT their definition of working smart or putting minimum effort is litterarly using other smart people for their own profits.

Woah what had happened to her? her bottom parts become thicker and thicker day by day 🤔 what happened this Meme?

she looks good in bootleg jeans and perhaps she should try high waisted culottes or some nice jumpsuits...she should ditch her mini dresses, her sausage jeans at least not the faded colour skinny jeans with her middle parted hairstyle.
High heels on paved Street lol. Yeah Meme, you sure wear these in your everyday life while walking 30k steps haha.

Can we assume, that all ikonns are vaxxed and just only this kid has his own mind and is against vaccination?

View attachment 719858

I wanna scream. Really.. Shut up little kid! Maybe you are fully vaccinated and healthy, now you are against vaccination?
I thought little Alexi did not live in Canada anymore? i hate all those people benefitting from the vaccinated society and bringing such up minds..
You know... Voting is mandatory on Belgium and guess what... There are therefore less people not going to vote out of laziness. I wish we had that everywhere because props like Horseteeth will complain constantly about the politics but have been writing to their mp or caring about politics for like two minutes because suddenly it affects his little bubble. Seriously we're not talking about making the hijab mandatory but a freaking vaccine and they're acting like it's a breach of their freedom. Our society is led by rules, they were just so privileged they never had a problem with the rules until now.
Funny how they don' t talk about drugs then, why do we forbidden the use of cocaine etc. It's a breach of freedom after all. Let people do whatever they want. So stupid.

They can't handle the fact that they can't have control over every aspect of their life. For most people, they have no choice to go a certain route health wise aka take medecine for example. They don't have the luxury to try experiencing Himalayan salt spa to heal or whatever. They're so stuck in their own little bubble they don't even réalise they have privilège in the most basic things like when Meme shows her 400 pounds organic food shopping in Miami. Who on earth think it's normal ffs???? They're lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That kid Alex needs to be taken off Instagram and spend more time in school. He looks like his uncle and he's being groomed into his mini-me, since Meme won't give her husband the boy he so wanted. From the luxury clothes, workout videos, covid stuff that he shouldn' butt into at his age. It's horrid, and Elena shouldn't allow it.

But then, they also have the means to really use their platform to help people but they don't. They have the means to spare some time to volunteer but they don't. They have the means to educate themselves, improve their knowledge, but they don't because they value more watching a documentary on Netflix and looking for answers on google which says everything about them. Meme still doesn't get proper help when she could have a therapist (Zoe sugg has her load of crap too business wise but she really helps her young audience how it's normal to see a therapist and I appreciate that),in fact Meme even sound like she's above getting a therapist!

Her logic is 'if you' re fat it's because you eat fat stuff' and 'if you want to be fit it's in your own power'. How is that not shaming people? Has she looked at herself? Of course yes, she's in denial of her own body and pose to appear slimmer, she doesn't accept her own body. But u though you only ate healthy food and worked out everyday Meme? So maybe we shouldn't take advice from you.
Also, I'd be curious to see you stung by a tick and saying to the doctor 'nah i' m gonna cure myself from Lyme disease with ginger shots and meditation thanks'. Go ahead. And if she ever had cancer, god forbid I wouldn't wish that on her but a little covid why not then she'll have to spend her pretend million into Himalayan salt spa to ure her lungs ya know, if she had cancer she'd say it's been passed down from her ancestors who did tit or because of this or that. She'll always blame someone. Yet when it's about other people it's always THEIR FAULT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There's a saying "in love we find out who we want to be, in war we find out who we are". All their ugly traits came out during the pandemic: arrogance, selfishness, fakeness, lack of empathy and resilience, shallowness. Empty quotes about gratitude won't be able to hide that.

• Heart
Mimi Ikonn posted today such stuff
0E8ACAEB-E007-4A41-8CD7-CAE6D7450C94.jpeg

how ridiculous!

i will show you Mimi Ikonns breakfast!

So. What’s in her breakfast? Abocados
Did you know, that 2-3 avocados on average, need 2,000 liters of water????

she is eating a LOT avocados!

852AB64F-0649-408D-8403-E2D3B788D267.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Memories for a life time ❤😕 what does it even mean??
Why doesn’t he like his brother in law??
It’s because he is a better father and a provider?? Or is he jealous of him because he hold a good degree??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice how much more humble and eloquent Mr X comes off from this compared to grandpa Alex in his own posts. This is what happens when you have real gratitude and no entitlement.
So true!! No stupid hashtags or fake gratitude. Just happy and humble. But obviously jealous Grandma doesn’t believe in their success and call it “memories for a life time” (?????) like they are going to fail and it will all become just a memory.

Just the fact that Mr x envisioned that it could be short lived shows he is modest and knows his limits and actually m sure it will be a success! Too much to handle for Icons! They are not the only ones living their dream now!

The difference is Leyla’s family actually has a real family life and knows how to enjoy outside the gram but in Icons world if it’s not on the gram it didn’t happen!

Also meme got so much backlash about posting and taking gazillion photos while on her gateway!

She says it’s because they love photos ans videos!! Ok!!! This is how you are present and in the moment and not hooked on your phone?! Which grown-up man has to ask their wives to monitor their phone password?!?! 🤪🙄
Once again their true colours shine through!! But wait for it, she will give advice on how to break from phone addiction 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How's Love Hair going Meems?
View attachment 720919
No heartbeat... Dead Hair much.

I mean, each to their own but Soya milk takes absolutely rancid. It's like sucking on a piece of wet cardboard.
Soy cream is good though. (Said no Chef ever lol, but really I couldn't go a week without adding single cream to this or that so now I use Soy cream).

Mimi Ikonn posted today such stuff
View attachment 721032

how ridiculous!

i will show you Mimi Ikonns breakfast!

So. What’s in her breakfast? Abocados
Did you know, that 2-3 avocados on average, need 2,000 liters of water????

she is eating a LOT avocados!

View attachment 721033
Ever since I can remember they ate at fancy cafes doing non-local food. So what is she talking about when she says "we decided to move to Europe for the better quality food"??? She doesn't eat local. Avocados, salmon, feta cheese, tomatoes, peppers, and berries all year round from Natoora is not really local. Buckwheat, does she think it's grown in Europe? More than 50% of the flour we use in Europe comes from Canada.

The only time she eats in season is when she does burnt cabbage perhaps. She pretends going to Natoora, and once in a blue moon buying at the local market = eating in season organic local food. They only buy direct to the farm when on holiday as an "family activity", it's not like they go food shopping at their local producers once every week. They can't even organise and have a plan for food shopping like any other busy parents. The only thing Meme had to do when in lockdown number 1 was going food shopping every day. She really has nothing else in her life than luncheon and shopping, and she can't even nail her "zero waste" "conscious living" "eating mainly organic local food" goals.

ikonic.JPG

Look who they missed in their favorite hype South of France restaurant? I can only imagine them videoing the whole thing on instagram, both feeling like they're really VIP, they made it into famous land like they're at the Grammys lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Memes is butt hurt over the comment about her filming everything lol! Or do they have to quarantine again (contact cases perhaps?), there’s always something fishy going on when she goes on a “social media detox”…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Turns out 671 followers don't wanna hear about your 'spa break' meems

Screenshot_20210821-130741_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lost over 1000+ followers in 5 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.