Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this earlier, I'm not sure if its another case but with the Russian account link - they were asked to spread shite based on AstraZeneca not being effective enough and got YouTubers on board to spread the news.

Either way, I think theres definitely some hidden agenda with Alex with these bullshit quotes. They're not researched and to quote the Daily Mail... nah.

Reactions: 8
I tagged Horse Teeth again. I am begging to be blocked by him so I can say good bye to this family of losers and never see them again 😀
3DA2B8E4-02F3-4685-8D6A-4FD176F4CA0E.png

8C5BA1FE-D325-41D8-9D24-6CCA467D21E0.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I am pretty sure it’s Portugal 🇵🇹 and they will all end up opening an alternative school for all their children there.

Alex did mention in QAs that he would like to travel/live in Portugal, or look for a house there.. m betting on a family reunion there...

Icons are fed up with communist rainy london and mimi prefers a laid back lifestyle wearing ugly dresses and flip flops all day long. Alex wants to live somewhere with a beach to lurk at bimbos all day..

.. also Portuguese real estate is really affordable and they could buy a huge multi generational mansion/villa for the icuns to get babysitters 24/7! (Lidiot and company..) would be cheaper than flying them wherever they go..
I agree with 🇵🇹 - Mr X’s current story says it’s quite hilly - which Lisbon is.
I checked car registration plates in Portugal and they do indeed appear with dots between every two digits / letters like on the car behind Mr X
B21351FB-6F09-46B1-B0AC-E76F5A28F54F.png

B56E8097-CC95-4F4F-ACFB-3D111848858D.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I agree with 🇵🇹 - Mr X’s current story says it’s quite hilly - which Lisbon is.
I checked car registration plates in Portugal and they do indeed appear with dots between every two digits / letters like on the car behind Mr X
View attachment 707860
View attachment 707871
I believe you’re right! Does anyone have any guesses as to what they’re doing there? Having immigrated myself, I know that you can’t just up and move to another country, they need employment and/or proof of income. Perhaps X will be teaching English or something? My other question is on Portugal’s policy on quarantining, particularly for people coming from North America? Would they have to quarantine? He clearly isn’t if he’s out and about without a mask… Or perhaps they were vaccinated on the DL… 👀

Reactions: 6
I believe you’re right! Does anyone have any guesses as to what they’re doing there? Having immigrated myself, I know that you can’t just up and move to another country, they need employment and/or proof of income. Perhaps X will be teaching English or something? My other question is on Portugal’s policy on quarantining, particularly for people coming from North America? Would they have to quarantine? He clearly isn’t if he’s out and about without a mask… Or perhaps they were vaccinated on the DL… 👀
He said they’re in Lisbon.
My guess is: he’s a Teacher + Didi is moving there, maybe they want to open a school?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Will the Ikonns move there too? I mean at least they would be be happier in terms of weather in Portugal than the UK!

Reactions: 5
Good for Leyla and Co I guess. Fee years ago Mr. X said in one if France vlogs that he likes ‘history’ and would like to move to Europe some day. But Leyla like more SubUrban feelings.
Yes, immigration is tough, but again it depends on why some is in the country. Entrepreneur over Employees. 1st world over developing countries. They have two positives and only one negative - they are ‘immigrants’ not ‘natives’

About MeMe she had a big lecture - how non- leather shoes are not good quality. Okkkkkayyy … God knows where is she buying. But what about her purses? It’s not like she is traveling in a public transport carrying all things. And with so many purses she isn’t really using them. Hypocrite!!!

I think, they all are vaccinated and all, but it doesn’t bring engagement but let’s go unvaccinated route and spreading the controversy - just like Trump. And like that orangutan he like young bimbos.

Reactions: 7
Good for Leyla and Co I guess. Fee years ago Mr. X said in one if France vlogs that he likes ‘history’ and would like to move to Europe some day. But Leyla like more SubUrban feelings.
Yes, immigration is tough, but again it depends on why some is in the country. Entrepreneur over Employees. 1st world over developing countries. They have two positives and only one negative - they are ‘immigrants’ not ‘natives’

About MeMe she had a big lecture - how non- leather shoes are not good quality. Okkkkkayyy … God knows where is she buying. But what about her purses? It’s not like she is traveling in a public transport carrying all things. And with so many purses she isn’t really using them. Hypocrite!!!

I think, they all are vaccinated and all, but it doesn’t bring engagement but let’s go unvaccinated route and spreading the controversy - just like Trump. And like that orangutan he like young bimbos.
It's very odd. Teachers here get paid a lot and have incredible benefits and pensions etc. Very few leave this type of employment. Also, I'm sure Leyla is used to her parents helping her a lot. It seems like Lala spent a lot of time with the kids. I will be very hard for her to be all alone in a country where she doesn't speak the language even. Weird. I wonder what on earth they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's very odd. Teachers here get paid a lot and have incredible benefits and pensions etc. Very few leave this type of employment. Also, I'm sure Leyla is used to her parents helping her a lot. It seems like Lala spent a lot of time with the kids. I will be very hard for her to be all alone in a country where she doesn't speak the language even. Weird. I wonder what on earth they are doing.
Yes, it is very isolating. I spent a few years in Italy, my husband had a job with an Italian company. In the beginning I did not speak the language and was alone with my two young children (and pregnant with my third). After the “honeymoon” period, I went through a period in which I felt very isolated and helpless. Thankfully it was short lived, I took language classes and made friends, but it could be tough on someone as sensitive as Leyla. In any case I wish them well, though I’m curious as to what they’re doing 👀
As for our dear Icunts, I imagine they’re lying low in London to avoid being controlled for quarantining? When Memes goes dark, it’s usually to avoid having to show that they have to follow the laws, it doesn’t jibe with all their anti covid bs.

@tarotmom

But Mimi is not following the rules - she has been pictured outside on Monday by someone she knows - she has been tagged on insta.

Reactions: 10
@tarotmom

But Mimi is not following the rules - she has been pictured outside on Monday by someone she knows - she has been tagged on insta.
I don’t think it was someone she knows. I think it was a fan. I’d use her lack of following this woman as my “source” for thinking they aren’t friends but she also doesn’t follow her “friends” that she invited to her vow renewal so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it was someone she knows. I think it was a fan. I’d use her lack of following this woman as my “source” for thinking they aren’t friends but she also doesn’t follow her “friends” that she invited to her vow renewal so 🤷‍♀️
Yeah - what I wanted to say it'someone she has been running into a few times in her neighbourhood and this woman seems for a weird reason to stan her. But Meme loves to be recognized and her ego is flattered so she lets herself hugged and pictured - already a few times by this woman. Creepy if you would like to know my opinion.

• Haha
Yes, I’d be very interested in knowing the reasons for their move. As such lot of people move and stay for a while in other countries - they might be one of them. Because I like how Leyla and Co doesn’t share everything on Instagram- I hope it’s really for exploring the new place and not as a Tax Heaven for ICunts business. I mean Leyla believes in energy and spirituality & new world order, she should know how associating with an unethical business will ruin her energy. I mean the new world order should not limit itself to education, it should also spillover to businesses and entrepreneurs - right Leyla?

Yes, I’d be very interested in knowing the reasons for their move. As such lot of people move and stay for a while in other countries - they might be one of them. Because I like how Leyla and Co doesn’t share everything on Instagram- I hope it’s really for exploring the new place and not as a Tax Heaven for ICunts business. I mean Leyla believes in energy and spirituality & new world order, she should know how associating with an unethical business will ruin her energy. I mean the new world order should not limit itself to education, it should also spillover to businesses and entrepreneurs - right Leyla?
Considering how Leyla quits everything she starts, seems unlikely that they will stay there for long. How long was she i California last time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d imagine that Mr. X is far more responsible than she is in that regard and wouldn’t just up and leave on her whim unless there’s something he can make work.

Could be he’s on some form of sabbatical and was able to leave his job for a year?

With online teaching going mainstream, I hear teachers now have the option of online teaching or in person. Online from Portugal right as winter is looming in Canada seems like a good plan!

I think they moved for good to start some sort of business venture, or they already have something on the go online. Even with online learning MR X would not be able to teach for the school board while living abroad.
Perhaps some other friends or family might join them later. They will be much closer to Mimi so they might spend more time together. That might help Leyla with her depression issues.

Reactions: 7
I remembered that Mimi wanted Alexa to learn spanish as soon as possible...
times ago i wondered why spanish an not italian...

You are right, maybe she wants Alexa to go to school in Spain/Lisbon...

Also Andriana has some health issues with her skin.
Maybe therefore they moved to a "more warm" country...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.