Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS ladies and gentlemen is how you take a picture with pointed toes to look more in shape

The other one, however, is how to NOT take a picture 😂😂😂

Also, I personally think that vow renewals are so weird. And I’m not just talking about Meme here, like what’s the point of the first vows if you’re gonna renew them everytime, yet I believe that maybe people who choose to do that actually just want to have some good times with their loved ones. BUT, the Iconns here, made a huge event in the middle of a pandemic ( I know people who had to postpone their REAL marriage because of the pandemic) and only invited people they have no sentiments for. I honestly think that it’s all Meme’s planning and Alex is letting her be because it brings traffic. I think that Meme is more comfortable with people who only know her from afar, like acquaintances. She can fake herself however she wants with them but people who DO know her know how fake she can be, hence no longterm friendship except for her close relatives.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Meme touching Elena’s stomach? 😂

BD2DD1AE-8901-4EA8-89CA-AB60C8B71889.jpeg

The old Mr X 😂😂

close to Spain! Portugal with Didi ha? Didi seems obsessed with Leyla haha

11041DF0-2C5D-4DDB-AF97-F98468BDA375.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting... Portugal? The UK???
I'd bet it's probably Portugal.
I had a little look and there was a flight from Toronto to Lisbon that landed in Portugal at 10:32AM this morning, which fits perfectly with the time Mr. X posted his stories at the airport. It would also fit with his "hint".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd bet it's probably Portugal.
I had a little look and there was a flight from Toronto to Lisbon that landed in Portugal at 10:32AM this morning, which fits perfectly with the time Mr. X posted his stories at the airport. It would also fit with his "hint".
And Lala said they’d landed.👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The old Mr X 😂😂
I have to admit I enjoyed this video very much 😂😂 the dance is somewhat similar to the traditional dance for men in Turkey. I really like Mr X, he seems like he takes good care of the kids, I can’t say much about his relationship with Layla though, she doesn’t tape all her life in her stories like Meme. Layla looks tired and sad, I don’t know why but I feel for her, maybe that’s why they’re moving, I hope she has the support of her family members.

• Haha
The other one, however, is how to NOT take a picture 😂😂😂
If that’s what you get for working out 7 days a week, leave me alone with my tub of ice cream on the couch. Mimi should give up on more than just her Instagram account 🤫

Interesting... Portugal? The UK???
My guess would be Portugal.
Unless Lala gave it away in that comment and they’re moving to Barcelona?!

The real Meme. Disgusting homeless hair with an expensive bag. Still no class.

View attachment 707327View attachment 707329View attachment 707330
Can she stop buying designer bags already?
She looks like $1 but her wardrobe and accessories cost half a years worth of rent for many!

A week ago someone asked Mr X this. Is this Venezuela though? 😂

View attachment 707374
How do you guys find these?!!
Some of you guys investigative skills are off the charts! 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Alex is following a new bimbo on instagram. (Really trashy and photoshopped). I'm starting to think he is doing this to be passive-aggressive toward MeMe!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
0961BF76-2F83-4382-9474-D1345EA9A5E6.jpeg

Do you guys think Mimi will pack her carry-on bag again and go help Leyla settle? Not that she has anything else to do…

Or is Mr X going to be Alexa’s private teacher and get paid from grandpa so they can be free with their schedule? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am pretty sure it’s Portugal 🇵🇹 and they will all end up opening an alternative school for all their children there.

Alex did mention in QAs that he would like to travel/live in Portugal, or look for a house there.. m betting on a family reunion there...

Icons are fed up with communist rainy london and mimi prefers a laid back lifestyle wearing ugly dresses and flip flops all day long. Alex wants to live somewhere with a beach to lurk at bimbos all day..

.. also Portuguese real estate is really affordable and they could buy a huge multi generational mansion/villa for the icuns to get babysitters 24/7! (Lidiot and company..) would be cheaper than flying them wherever they go..

Reactions: 14
I am pretty sure it’s Portugal 🇵🇹 and they will all end up opening an alternative school for all their children there.

Alex did mention in QAs that he would like to travel/live in Portugal, or look for a house there.. m betting on a family reunion there...

Icons are fed up with communist rainy london and mimi prefers a laid back lifestyle wearing ugly dresses and flip flops all day long. Alex wants to live somewhere with a beach to lurk at bimbos all day..

.. also Portuguese real estate is really affordable and they could buy a huge multi generational mansion/villa for the icuns to get babysitters 24/7! (Lidiot and company..) would be cheaper than flying them wherever they go..
And add to the fact that you can actually buy Portugal citizenship which comes with some perks. I’ve seen a flux of entrepreneurs do that. Cheaper to live, nicer weather, earn in a stronger currency. Boom!

Masha "The One" is reposting anti-vaxxer/anti-masker tit from this lady. Hooly tit. So delusional. They like calling themselves 'lions'. Lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As my pregnancy is getting closer to birth I don’t remember so exactly but ikonns invested in a porcelain company in Spain and bought a property there - I am not sure but it was a small company in Spain I think. They were selling mugs and same handmade dishes.
Maybe Leyla and Dimitri are now getting on that job?

whatever you show about Dimitri (misterx) I am still and will be always very impressed! He is the one normal guy in that family!

If taxes recognized ikonns should have this company in Portugal ! It’s cheaper

I bet Leyla will have some form of depression because she will be alone with her kids!! 100% sure she will be posting regularly now and earning her money on ig and YouTube again...

AND:

Some of her new workers for "dreamers and creators" are native speaker and former workers from lisbon...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately, it’s only open to the US as far as the current news goes. Non US content creators are quite annoyed by this.

But yeah, one reason they’re all up in their reels
Not sure Mimi's doing it for the money. IG already launched a similar program for using the Live feature and I believe you can earn up til 1250 dollars or something. This is just a temporary program to encourage creators to make Lives and Reels. They do mention something like 'until the program ends' on their website when they explain how to earn money. I definitely wouldn't say no to 1250 dollars but I'm not sure it's enough for Mimi to jump on the trend if they're as rich as they claim. However, it is a fact that Reels really help in getting discovered on IG so I personally think she's doing a lot of them because it brings her followers. And maybe mini Alex is editing for her so it's a win win for her 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.