Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they cannot put their child in a car seat, no wonder they cannot understand the concept of vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just found out that mass protests are going on in Thailand, asking for a fair treatment of the citizens as only the privileged rich ones have had access to the vaccine so far. Of course, you won't hear a peep about that from the "listen to all sides" Cons.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just found out that mass protests are going on in Thailand, asking for a fair treatment of the citizens as only the privileged rich ones have had access to the vaccine so far. Of course, you won't hear a peep about that from the "listen to all sides" Cons.
It's not like they produce their overpriced Loser Hair Coconut Oil in Thailand or anything......

Reactions: 9
Once again Alexa’s safety is compromised. She needs to be in a car seat unless she’s now as tall as her dumb mummy dearest. Do they hate their kid? View attachment 704505
View attachment 704506
LOLLLLLLLLLLL watch Mimi find this post and do a Q&A where she asks herself this question only to answer it herself by suggesting that her “SUPER CHILD” is “INCREDIBLY TALL FOR HER AGE” and so she doesn’t have to be in a car seat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If they cannot put their child in a car seat, no wonder they cannot understand the concept of vaccine.
They are 100% disconnected from reality and the requirements of the real world.

The live 100% on the Instagram and while it’s fun for entertainment, it’s not the real world.

Mimi & Alex come off as people who escaped the jungle, accidentally found themselves in a city and don’t know how civilized people behave and are too dumb to learn, so they act like a bunch of monkeys with pea size brains with the newest iPhones 😂

They might’ve have been accidentally lucky andapplied some smarts when coming up with Luxy hair. But the recent past has shown that their Brain cells have all evaporated into the hot air theyre always cooking themselves in.

Mimi acts like a jungle animal. Sorry but it’s all I see when I see her dancing like a weirdo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't it pathetic that Alex is again rambling about covid? And very condescending with his " Maybe Joe can help you". People don't agree with you - deal with it! He looks like a deranged person trying to covince us tattlers or someone who dared to tell him that he posts bs.

On a personnal note - sanitary passes are not yet required where I live and I am quite happy with it for now - even though I am vaccinated. Of course if the situation would get worse I would prefer instead of closing restaurants to use a pass. But why Alex is convinced that he has to change the point of view of others?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
3 days ago Didi called Alex "lazy" as a joke, and now he posts this thorough IC. She hit a nerve i think 😂
Especially ironic that they are criticizing hustle culture when they would talk so so much about Mimi and Alex being hustlers and working at all times of day and night, on weekends bla bla. They used to glorify it and say that it is what sets them apart from others and makes them successful. They showed themselves working on vacations and weekends all the time in the past. They used to say that it's their entrepreneurial mindset that makes them hustle and see work opportunities all the time. It's the same tit as with Mimi's appearance.
Always going to the extremes and looking down upon those who do it differently, making snide comments about how they're so much better. Then they change their mind and all of a sudden the new way to do things is the non plus ultra. Nothing else is valid anymore.
That was especially true before Alexa was born and they would wax on about how a child would just fit into their lifestyle like a puzzle piece, with minor adjustments. But that they wouldn't change their routines and do things the same as before. Then they philosophised about how strollers are completely unnecessary as they would just carry her, only to soon after buy one for Alexa. Mimi was also saying after birth that she had always thought other women (her sister included) were just making a fuss about the pain when giving birth, only to then paint herself as the ultimate martyr with a horrible experience. When before birth they ignored any advice that she was way over her due date and things should get started for her. Then after Alexa was born Mimi went on and on and on about how she's so present and she can't be a "hustler" (their words not mine) anymore. Etc etc.
They're up to the brim full of tit. And the worst part is that they believe their own lies and their parents and family seem to participate.
They never talk about how they were mistaken in the past and maybe some of the things they did were toxic, they just make up their mind about something and then pretend like it's always been this way. It's just 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else find the word hustle mega cringe?

Alex thinks he's Dan Blizarian with his yachts and young women

But he's actually....
0_Del-Boy-Trotter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Especially ironic that they are criticizing hustle culture when they would talk so so much about Mimi and Alex being hustlers and working at all times of day and night, on weekends bla bla. They used to glorify it and say that it is what sets them apart from others and makes them successful. They showed themselves working on vacations and weekends all the time in the past. They used to say that it's their entrepreneurial mindset that makes them hustle and see work opportunities all the time. It's the same tit as with Mimi's appearance.
Always going to the extremes and looking down upon those who do it differently, making snide comments about how they're so much better. Then they change their mind and all of a sudden the new way to do things is the non plus ultra. Nothing else is valid anymore.
That was especially true before Alexa was born and they would wax on about how a child would just fit into their lifestyle like a puzzle piece, with minor adjustments. But that they wouldn't change their routines and do things the same as before. Then they philosophised about how strollers are completely unnecessary as they would just carry her, only to soon after buy one for Alexa. Mimi was also saying after birth that she had always thought other women (her sister included) were just making a fuss about the pain when giving birth, only to then paint herself as the ultimate martyr with a horrible experience. When before birth they ignored any advice that she was way over her due date and things should get started for her. Then after Alexa was born Mimi went on and on and on about how she's so present and she can't be a "hustler" (their words not mine) anymore. Etc etc.
They're up to the brim full of tit. And the worst part is that they believe their own lies and their parents and family seem to participate.
They never talk about how they were mistaken in the past and maybe some of the things they did were toxic, they just make up their mind about something and then pretend like it's always been this way. It's just 🤮
Their new slogan should be “Do as we say. Question nothing. Follow us blindly.”

• Heart
  • Haha
It's not like they produce their overpriced Loser Hair Coconut Oil in Thailand or anything......
I’m originally from Thailand and it’s the mafia King and military junta that are the main cause of the problems. They bought useless but overpriced vaccines from China because Thailand’s richest man invested in it. It doesn’t make any difference to take those vaccines than none at all so people are furious. The borders have been shut for over a year. If you wanna travel there, it’s mandatory to quarantine for 15 days at your own expenses now. So people are desperate for the more effective vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna which Thailand had to finally accept donations from the US yet they still prioritise the powerful and the rich. The country relies heavily on tourism but they’re forced to shut. So yes, effective vaccines do matter. The UK hit a couple of peaks where thousands died daily and now after the majority of sane adults received the vaccines, deaths have dropped to less than a hundred a day while everything reopen as normal. If re-tards like Horse Teeth and MeMe don’t want the vaccines then accept the consequences. Many anti Vader’s have died the last few months. One family of anti vaxxers lost three members within a week to Covid. TBH, can’t wait for this to be the Icunts. They don’t believe in modern medicine? Fine. But stop spreading misinformation from some bleeping insta gurus.

Anyone else find the word hustle mega cringe?

Alex thinks he's Dan Blizarian with his yachts and young women

But he's actually....
View attachment 705334
LOL only Brits will get this. Powerful! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Maybe Alex and Mimi had a lot of energy and verve before, when they made those claims about hustling all the time. If they just straight up admitted that they were wrong about a lot of things they wouldn’t be considered hypocrites

Reactions: 9
They were all about the hustle culture when it was “cool”

Now that life/work balance is cool, that’s the culture they want to be part of.

My 2 cents here.

Alex is always chasing the next thing. He follows many people across his social media and when not spewing negativity he’s trying to leech on to what’s next.

Based on Mimi’s recent wardrobe choices, her sudden interest in thrifting and looking like she Google mapped herself to the budget version of Woodstock, I’ll say they are realigning their brand.

Alex has realized that his millennial - Gen x golden egg has laid all it can and they’re now moving to Gen z. Mimi tried the tik tok, the bra less cropped top, the middle hair part, the boho look that effortlessly suits a 16 year old, not her but aren’t able to catch that generation’s attention. Come in Alexi. They’re using his “young-ness” to be the next Alex, but trying to cater to that younger generation and hoping alexi will be the next Charli D’Amelio.

Pimping his wife worked when she was prime to be the cash cow. He now sees she isn’t so he’s pimping his nephew Alexi to be the next cash cow.

not a single thing they do is by accident. Alexi suddenly got his hands on the 5 minute journal. No he didn’t just. They gave it to him because now that’s the target market they want to influence. Mimi can’t influence that age group, but Alexi is young enough to fit in and attract that audience. He uses all the on trend songs. It’s a strategy my tattlers.

Mimi’s depression is going to get much worse when she sees her prime is no longer the case.

she was probably on some high after meeting content creators in Italy so she boycotted her detox for a bunch of reels, but that didn’t last too long.

👇

As for the case that she only mingled with the women who are dumb enough to worship the ground she walks on, of course. She needs validation. She won’t get validation from the women who are part of the real power couple, women who are confident enough to create their own money making content, women who don’t hide in the shadows of their significant others. Women who are taller than her in real life 😂😂😂

Mimi gravitates to the women who will blow air up her ass and crown her queen in their deranged and delusional kingdom of failure .

👇👇👇
3DCC672D-50C1-4B54-BD1F-59DC0866BF09.jpeg

If that’s not a mini Alex in the making, I don’t know what is. I mean, look at those profile pictures. Eeringly similar dontcha think?! 🧐🤔🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Meme
Meme has mental issues. Posting cringe reels every day that did not even require proper editing (no time spent), then the pressure gets to her and stops. She has no idea about scheduling posts. Nothing!

There is also a possibility that they’ve left Italy and are back in quarantine (Lidia is posting old approved photos now and Alex is back on his phone “working” all day), hence Meme doesn’t have anything exciting to share.

Business
I think Alex takes good photos of their products but for a million dollar business you’d think they would step outside their loungeroom to take a photo! I wouldn’t be surprised if they claim rent and furniture as part of their business expense.

Alexa
and I was thinking about the control they have over Alexa. In a few years she’ll start dating and I can see how involved Alex and Mimi will be. They’ll try to act like cool parents but make sure she dates a rich white influencer. Not that she knows what a normal working family is like.

BAA1F5FB-3603-43B7-89B9-26C7B25C648E.jpeg

Reactions: 8
So it turns out that they're no longer in partnership with the sushi restaurant....

Screenshot_20210809-235558_Samsung Internet.jpg

Alex was appointed as director in August 2020 and resigned Jan 2021... so 6 months... I reckon the owner got sick of his bullshit claiming free food MiMis eco warrior boxes. Might explain their lack of money this year, the guys restaurant always looks busy so whats happened there?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So it turns out that they're no longer in partnership with the sushi restaurant....

View attachment 705764
Alex was appointed as director in August 2020 and resigned Jan 2021... so 6 months... I reckon the owner got sick of his bullshit claiming free food MiMis eco warrior boxes. Might explain their lack of money this year, the guys restaurant always looks busy so whats happened there?!
Endsosan probably had such a bad diarrhea after eating MeMe’s ‘food’ so he asked them to quit. 😂😂😂😂😂

They were all about the hustle culture when it was “cool”

Now that life/work balance is cool, that’s the culture they want to be part of.

My 2 cents here.

Alex is always chasing the next thing. He follows many people across his social media and when not spewing negativity he’s trying to leech on to what’s next.

Based on Mimi’s recent wardrobe choices, her sudden interest in thrifting and looking like she Google mapped herself to the budget version of Woodstock, I’ll say they are realigning their brand.

Alex has realized that his millennial - Gen x golden egg has laid all it can and they’re now moving to Gen z. Mimi tried the tik tok, the bra less cropped top, the middle hair part, the boho look that effortlessly suits a 16 year old, not her but aren’t able to catch that generation’s attention. Come in Alexi. They’re using his “young-ness” to be the next Alex, but trying to cater to that younger generation and hoping alexi will be the next Charli D’Amelio.

Pimping his wife worked when she was prime to be the cash cow. He now sees she isn’t so he’s pimping his nephew Alexi to be the next cash cow.

not a single thing they do is by accident. Alexi suddenly got his hands on the 5 minute journal. No he didn’t just. They gave it to him because now that’s the target market they want to influence. Mimi can’t influence that age group, but Alexi is young enough to fit in and attract that audience. He uses all the on trend songs. It’s a strategy my tattlers.

Mimi’s depression is going to get much worse when she sees her prime is no longer the case.

she was probably on some high after meeting content creators in Italy so she boycotted her detox for a bunch of reels, but that didn’t last too long.

👇

As for the case that she only mingled with the women who are dumb enough to worship the ground she walks on, of course. She needs validation. She won’t get validation from the women who are part of the real power couple, women who are confident enough to create their own money making content, women who don’t hide in the shadows of their significant others. Women who are taller than her in real life 😂😂😂

Mimi gravitates to the women who will blow air up her ass and crown her queen in their deranged and delusional kingdom of failure .

👇👇👇
View attachment 705630
If that’s not a mini Alex in the making, I don’t know what is. I mean, look at those profile pictures. Eeringly similar dontcha think?! 🧐🤔🤨
I noticed Mini Alex’s photo. It wasn’t an accident. But the kid is so irritating. If he has his uncle and aunt as his role models, he’s bleeping screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed Mini Alex’s photo. It wasn’t an accident. But the kid is so irritating. If he has his uncle and aunt as his role models, he’s bleeping screwed.
And mini Alex has posted a full body workout reel (luckily goes over exercises with weights very quickly) but with terrible technique!! 🤢
2E5BE86C-00E7-4431-8925-1FB86A3FB29E.jpeg

the photos Mimi’s friends post of her: 🤣🤣

01B834A6-A9E0-4059-BDF3-2688ECC62BCF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
And mini Alex has posted a full body workout reel (luckily goes over exercises with weights very quickly) but with terrible technique!! 🤢
View attachment 705888
the photos Mimi’s friends post of her: 🤣🤣

View attachment 705886
I just realized the reel posted by Amelia was copied by MeMe for her Rome clap thingy. Amelia’s looks polished than MeMe. That being said - all these influenzas business people copy the style so no big deal. I just hoped, MeMe would have ‘done her research’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.