Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so unnecessary and rude. What a bleep. The man didn’t ask for it. Keep doing it Horse Teeth. One day someone will knock your long teeth out.
F7FBE600-E608-4F8C-A724-7A48871CC8E4.jpeg

He got caught flicking through wanking materials.
B4D9DBF0-CF71-4CDA-AB3A-B7794EF3FADF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t hold long enough 😂😂??
View attachment 700768
It must be hard for her to realize sometimes you gain weight due to pregnancy/age/genetics and no matter how hard you try, not much will change. She can use the most slimming lens, face tune photos & do her dumb workouts and the truth will still come out.

So no Meme, it's not like everyone who's not model thin is using excuses and looking at the gram instead. You used to be stick thin but now your body changed and will not go back to that. So stop your pretentious preaching all knowing idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When you’re this ugly and a 34 years old man going on 84 grandma like, it should be illegal to criticise other people. You know what they say about crooked noses...
A490043F-3372-4783-8C22-276CA4225F3C.jpeg

FC8ECD2D-8CA4-4007-94AC-1BFCFFB2F24B.jpeg

DB96B239-A055-456A-95A5-4DDC6C930D36.jpeg

This dumb duck really thinks she’s sexy picking the LMAO song. She’s as sexy as that plate of watermelon they all photographed to death today.
674B9891-0B6A-4D0B-9F05-60427C101B46.jpeg

46D912BB-3975-4A2E-8E52-BB4449BAF542.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like the honeymoon phase has already worn off for Meme ... just wait til she's back in London, she's in for a rude awakening when she realizes her fairytale renewal was just an "event" and nothing has changed in her marriage.
Yeah they lost their love sparks after they got Alexa something dramatically change in their relationship. It's so unnatural... Meme girl you can't pretend or put up your telenovela acting for so long unless you are with him for money. On the other hand Horse Teeth looks so uninterested just acting for the camera and money.

Reactions: 10
This is so unnecessary and rude. What a bleep. The man didn’t ask for it. Keep doing it Horse Teeth. One day someone will knock your long teeth out. View attachment 700858
He got caught flicking through wanking materials.
View attachment 700859
I was livid when I saw him post a strangers picture. Everyone is entitled to their privacy or lack of it, of their choosing. Some people have no manners and it shows. Horrible. Can these iconic fails ever do anything in their day that doesn’t require a phone capturing it?
It’s no wonder Alexa behaves like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When you’re this ugly and a 34 years old man going on 84 grandma like, it should be illegal to criticise other people. You know what they say about crooked noses...View attachment 700868
View attachment 700869
View attachment 700870
This dumb duck really thinks she’s sexy picking the LMAO song. She’s as sexy as that plate of watermelon they all photographed to death today.
View attachment 700871
View attachment 700877
Horse Teeth indeed looking like 84 years Grandma :ROFLMAO:.Meme looking like she put on a fat suit on her bottom half:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
34 years old and many millions later and still looks like a bleep. Who can be in love with this tit face? His (or should I say her) hair is thinning as well. Doesn’t he use his dumb wife’s Lost Hair products?
B92D0393-24EA-464B-86F0-CAC71293E6F8.jpeg
A2956FE6-7A5A-4113-B556-A8EC3E59F317.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg i was grossed out when I saw him put that poor man for his thousands of followers to watch 🤢 did he think we would laugh or...??? Honestly sometimes I have to remind myself that they’re people in their mid thirties, I’m 24 years old and certainly have much more morals and common sense than they do! They’re a bunch of sick people and they should either go to therapy or stop spreading their cancer of tit posts for us to see and barf on

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When you’re this ugly and a 34 years old man going on 84 grandma like, it should be illegal to criticise other people. You know what they say about crooked noses...View attachment 700868
View attachment 700869
View attachment 700870
View attachment 700871
View attachment 700877
You covered everything that was bothering me today 😂 but OMG is he only 34? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was livid when I saw him post a strangers picture. Everyone is entitled to their privacy or lack of it, of their choosing. Some people have no manners and it shows. Horrible. Can these iconic fails ever do anything in their day that doesn’t require a phone capturing it?
It’s no wonder Alexa behaves like she does.
They're so dumb I can't with them anymore. Taking photos of strangers and posting on their feeds without consent, but asking about vaccinates is against the right to privacy when people's lives are at stake? My mom got covid even though she was careful (there were a lot of cases in our country) and since she was dealing with other health problems already she had surgery complications, had to be on oxygen, blood transfusions, iv, it was horrible, she's only getting better after over a month of pure mental torture for all of us. I'm sick of being nice, responsible and full of empathy when idiots behave like this. It's enough!

• Sad
They're so dumb I can't with them anymore. Taking photos of strangers and posting on their feeds without consent, but asking about vaccinates is against the right to privacy when people's lives are at stake? My mom got covid even though she was careful (there were a lot of cases in our country) and since she was dealing with other health problems already she had surgery complications, had to be on oxygen, blood transfusions, iv, it was horrible, she's only getting better after over a month of pure mental torture for all of us. I'm sick of being nice, responsible and full of empathy when idiots behave like this. It's enough!
I understand how you feel and I hope your mum is doing well now. True I am so furious with these covidiot iconnidiot family....feel like punching their mouths when they open to say something about covid and vaccine. Authorities should give harsher punishments to the conspiracy theorists like this less than smart Meme, grandma horse teeth and the whole clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s this bleep’s agenda against Covid vaccines? He and his wife don’t really have to worry about that. MeMe’s got learning disabilities anyway. I keep hearing stories about anti-vaxxers becoming very ill with Covid and some don’t survive. They wish they had the jabs. I hope that’s the case of Horse Teeth and Dimbo.
80DE7ABE-6CC8-440C-A2E7-2DFEA94EDA5A.jpeg

5F69356D-1DF4-4ACC-ACC2-D2947BB0EB97.jpeg

D95D023A-82D5-4CB6-BFF7-58A082DBEE9B.jpeg

• Angry
What’s this bleep’s agenda against Covid vaccines? He and his wife don’t really have to worry about that. MeMe’s got learning disabilities anyway. I keep hearing stories about anti-vaxxers becoming very ill with Covid and some don’t survive. They wish they had the jabs. I hope that’s the case of Horse Teeth and Dimbo.View attachment 701167
View attachment 701168
View attachment 701169
Someone needs to ask him if they believe vaccines work, why they haven't given Alexa one yet? not for covid but for the other common ones like polio, chickenpox, tetanus? or is their small child not vulnerable enough for them?

Reactions: 9
My only question is ( and I am sure someone has asked it here as well). Why don’t they go and live in Unvaccinated country(ies). These people wants to be unvaccinated in a vaccinated societies. That would have worked if people wouldn’t have been traveling from one place to another so easily. So in a way- it’s ICunts who are spreading the disease.
Ohh btw - what happened to Turkey wildfire? How did MeMe help?

Meanwhile, if every public health measure became a choice - the attached pictures tells how it should be then

To follow up ( becoz I get fired up with their Covid BS the most)- I remember ‘MeMe - the cleaner’ saying - she wouldn’t buy a property in Tulum because of lack of infrastructure, it’s dirty. she’d rather invest in Dominican Republic because the infrastructure reminds her of US. So yes, it’s 100% - let’s talk about choice of being unvaccinated in vaccinated country. Public health is infrastructure you thick head. Though, I know they won’t buy property anywhere, it was just an excuse to get out of their London flat, because they hate their life so much. #IConsAreCovidiots

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My only question is ( and I am sure someone has asked it here as well). Why don’t they go and live in Unvaccinated country(ies). These people wants to be unvaccinated in a vaccinated societies. That would have worked if people wouldn’t have been traveling from one place to another so easily. So in a way- it’s ICunts who are spreading the disease.
Ohh btw - what happened to Turkey wildfire? How did MeMe help?

Meanwhile, if every public health measure became a choice - the attached pictures tells how it should be then

To follow up ( becoz I get fired up with their Covid BS the most)- I remember ‘MeMe - the cleaner’ saying - she wouldn’t buy a property in Tulum because of lack of infrastructure, it’s dirty. she’d rather invest in Dominican Republic because the infrastructure reminds her of US. So yes, it’s 100% - let’s talk about choice of being unvaccinated in vaccinated country. Public health is infrastructure you thick head. Though, I know they won’t buy property anywhere, it was just an excuse to get out of their London flat, because they hate their life so much. #IConsAreCovidiots
Great point! They're narcissists who are freeloaders and don't understand we all need to do our part. They think they're better and special. To eliminate the virus and stop it from mutating we need the vaccine. But are we really expecting basic biology knowledge from these two idiots? Do you think they would pass a basic biology test? Go volunteer in parts of India affected by covid for example and then we'll talk.

Doctors in my fam say antivaxxers beg for the vaccine... when they need to be put on the oxygen. By then it's too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It is infuriating that this idiot keeps complaining about the restrictions, when it never affected his life. They have never followed any rules and spent most of this year in different countries, while most of us are struggling to organise a trip to see our families. They should just shut up and enjoy their trips in private. My boyfriend's father lives in Italy and he can't visit him because he actually cares about other people not like these idiots. Gosh, the words I could use to discribe them but trying to be a lady and don't write them down... 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that baffles me is that most anti vaxxers are also anti maskers and anti lockdown, like the Cons. Like, what's their plan to get rid of this disease? masking is a minimum disturbance, what freedom does it go against?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.