Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of sun for seasonal depression, cheaper prices, closer to the Cons, and I guess Didi will be starting a Montessori school there?? Makes sense to me. I'd move away from a Toronto suburb too in favour of a better lifestyle. (Which I did.. Toronto is one of the most overrated cities there are!) Good for them, honestly.

Reactions: 8
Lots of sun for seasonal depression, cheaper prices, closer to the Cons, and I guess Didi will be starting a Montessori school there?? Makes sense to me. I'd move away from a Toronto suburb too in favour of a better lifestyle. (Which I did.. Toronto is one of the most overrated cities there are!) Good for them, honestly.

Totally agree, I feel like since covid everyone who has the means has left Toronto (I live in the area currently) the houses are so overpriced , you will pay over a million to live in a regular cookie cutter home. There are many issues with our education system right now. Even before covid there were constant strikes, and budget cuts, increased class sizes, etc. I feel like the kids haven't had a proper school year for the last 3 years. It's very sad. I don't blame anyone who leaves.
Mr X seems to be really excited for the European lifestyle. From his stories I get that this might have been his idea, so good on them !

Reactions: 10
Totally agree, I feel like since covid everyone who has the means has left Toronto (I live in the area currently) the houses are so overpriced , you will pay over a million to live in a regular cookie cutter home. There are many issues with our education system right now. Even before covid there were constant strikes, and budget cuts, increased class sizes, etc. I feel like the kids haven't had a proper school year for the last 3 years. It's very sad. I don't blame anyone who leaves.
Mr X seems to be really excited for the European lifestyle. From his stories I get that this might have been his idea, so good on them !
I agree. The situation with education is terrible and it doesn't look like this school year is going to start off any better.

Reactions: 6
Interesting how in just a few stories Mr X manage to make interesting their moving to Lisbon - probably because he's down to earth, not preachy, spare us the blessed bs and seems very curious to experience life in Portugal.

Funny that the Ikonns who spent years moaning about London, talked about a lot of projects - like living in LA, in Paris and so didn't make any big change in their lives though they have the flexibility to do so. They like to travel and live like tourists abroad but don't want to be confronted to the challenge of living in another country. They never showed much interest anyway in the country they moved in 8 years ago. They don't even know that well London. But I can see them now moving as well just to not stay behind Leyla and Demetri and try to prove they are "global citizens".

Reactions: 14
What if Alex is trying to open up the marriage? I'm sure he'd love that. MeMe has let herself go entirely. I just can't see any other reason for following all these "hot" girls lately than to slowly make it ok for him to talk to them, and then to hang out with some of them one-on-ane. Just a theory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What if Alex is trying to open up the marriage? I'm sure he'd love that. MeMe has let herself go entirely. I just can't see any other reason for following all these "hot" girls lately than to slowly make it ok for him to talk to them, and then to hang out with some of them one-on-ane. Just a theory.
Omg I thought I’d posted this question.
I’m curious too if they’ve agreed to have an open marriage. It’s all the rage these days!
He’s getting the bimbos and she’s getting the £££££££ for designer items.

Reactions: 6
Meme seems the jealous resentful type, she'd be seething if Alex left her at home to go out with someone younger and hotter. Also, the sad thing is, Alex follows all these girls but Meme doesn't follow a single shirtless guy with abs (because you know there are those too on the gram). As much as i don't like her, i believe she genuinely loves Alex for whatever reason, while he only sees her as a children maker/cash cow. She used to Also be his arm candy back then, but now that she's not anymore, he's replacing that aspect with internet bimbos. So depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Meme seems the jealous resentful type, she'd be seething if Alex left her at home to go out with someone younger and hotter. Also, the sad thing is, Alex follows all these girls but Meme doesn't follow a single shirtless guy with abs (because you know there are those too on the gram). As much as i don't like her, i believe she genuinely loves Alex for whatever reason, while he only sees her as a children maker/cash cow. She used to Also be his arm candy back then, but now that she's not anymore, he's replacing that aspect with internet bimbos. So depressing.
I think Alex is controlling & that’s why she isn’t following any shirtless guys. Control comes in many form & from what I see Alex gives MeMe just enough freedom for her to feel she is in control.

Mr. X stories are interesting. It’s not just everything is perfect tit but also the issue he is facing as they have just moved there.

• Heart
Interesting how in just a few stories Mr X manage to make interesting their moving to Lisbon - probably because he's down to earth, not preachy, spare us the blessed bs and seems very curious to experience life in Portugal.

Funny that the Ikonns who spent years moaning about London, talked about a lot of projects - like living in LA, in Paris and so didn't make any big change in their lives though they have the flexibility to do so. They like to travel and live like tourists abroad but don't want to be confronted to the challenge of living in another country. They never showed much interest anyway in the country they moved in 8 years ago. They don't even know that well London. But I can see them now moving as well just to not stay behind Leyla and Demetri and try to prove they are "global citizens".
I get the impression Mr X doesn't like Mimi and Alex. Maybe that's why he wasn't at the wedding renewal? Mr X is actually a hands on parent whereas the Ikonns wouldn't notice Alexa if she had run off, it'd prob ruin his mood if the Ikonns set up camp with them.

• Heart
I get the impression Mr X doesn't like Mimi and Alex.
I agree with this and he does seem like a better parent. He’s definitely hands on as a parent. It’s easy to see. Even when she’s posting stories, his attention is always on the kids, checking to see if they’re close etc. Alex and Mimi get so focussed on the camera they wouldn’t notice as you rightly said. Leyla appears to much the same as Mr X. They’re always more alert about what’s happening around them with their kids and don’t get lost in their Instagram game.

To add, Mr. X and his kids appear more comfortable and normal. Whereas Alex and Alexa always looks so forced, very Instagram aesthetic directed. They’ll never just come off as normal. It’s all just a rehearsed candid shot or video.

Leyla, Mr X — those are family pictures we can all relate to. Not aesthetic for the gram but warm and natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder why Mr. X is so „online“ whereas Leyla is not? Wasn’t she the online girl? Is he trying to implement a side hustle?
😃

I would give him likes and would know more about him, his experiences...!

Reactions: 10
40FF43F0-3D16-4710-9E6E-5FEF7C8F0276.jpeg

This is the rules for people arriving in the UK from countries in the Amber list including Italy. So either the Icunts lie about their anti-vaxxers propaganda or they broke the quarantine rules. Please help report that picture MeMe took with her fan. If we all do it, it could make a difference. This social media detox is as fake as MeMe’s personality and Horse Teeth’s bank balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve been strangely quiet! It’s not like Mimi does much outside quarantine anyway, she could create so many YouTube videos and reels from home (obviously she’s not staying home) And they’ve banned Lidiot too. They’re so weird.

Reactions: 11
They’ve been strangely quiet! It’s not like Mimi does much outside quarantine anyway, she could create so many YouTube videos and reels from home (obviously she’s not staying home) And they’ve banned Lidiot too. They’re so weird.
Silence with this family tends to mean breaking of rules. I hate how they think they’re above the law because they don’t agree with it. They do not deserve British citizenship. They took an oath to abide by this country’s laws and broke that oath within months. Assholes. Can’t stand these fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems like Alex gifted one of the leftover stocks of love hair no one wants to one of his insta bimbos. This is embrassing at this point.
Omg I just saw this and came running here! What kind of an asshole plans things like this for a vow renewal? Clearly it was all about networking with influencers so they can then post photos like this. It is PATHETIC. Where you doing your vow renewal because you love your wife so much or because you needed a reason to force all these influencers to attend a (networking) event which they otherwise simply wouldn’t have attended? How money obsessed are you Horse Teeth?

Reactions: 9
Gosh this Love Hair packaging looks so cheap.

Seems like I have a lot to catch up. I figured they were back in London since I last checked on them as Meme has completely gone silent. It's not like she can't pretend to be home and post her daily boring fake workouts and boring burnt veggies while supposedely being in quarantine. I don't get it.

I hope they've had fines at least once since they never respect the quarantine.

It's very odd. Teachers here get paid a lot and have incredible benefits and pensions etc. Very few leave this type of employment. Also, I'm sure Leyla is used to her parents helping her a lot. It seems like Lala spent a lot of time with the kids. I will be very hard for her to be all alone in a country where she doesn't speak the language even. Weird. I wonder what on earth they are doing.
Don't know if it's been posted but Leyla did post this a while back.
Capture.JPG

Maybe looking into creating her own school indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seems like Alex gifted one of the leftover stocks of love hair no one wants to one of his insta bimbos. This is embrassing at this point.
Wow look at the one in the middle, it’s damaged!! They can’t even present a good image for their crappy products!! 😜🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.