Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol they did pack in his little hand luggage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Impossible. All of these products are over 100ml and not allowed in hand luggage. So either their shipping is really tit (if I paid 40โ‚ฌ for a hair mask I would expect it to be delivered in perfect condition) or they did take checked luggage and lied yet again. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Either way, funny that she only thanked Alex when Mimi always pretends like Loser Hair is her project ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when Meems touched a hot potato out of the oven which led to a 8min video re-evaluating her life? ๐Ÿ™„

The woman just never catches a breakkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would worry about the neck marks more than a burn mark. It looks like my grandma neck!!
CBF9CB2E-EA12-4BF1-A9A1-C9FAC6D35449.jpeg
495F7AB4-C69D-488F-9E5D-EE7CBAA72FBC.jpeg

7DDAD551-C89E-4573-9A2C-AAFFA52E5588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will the Ikonns move there too? I mean at least they would be be happier in terms of weather in Portugal than the UK!
Remember when Meems touched a hot potato out of the oven which led to a 8min video re-evaluating her life? ๐Ÿ™„

look at her white shadow in the inner corner of her eyes ewww ugly. I dont know how she does not look good with makeup or without maybe she doesn't know how to apply makeup correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Didi is a better traveler than Mimi. Although it is quite irresponsible of them to travel during a pandemic at least they are more open to new things. I have been following Mimi for years she haan't improved a bit actually she downgraded. She can produce lots of content but they are too lazy as a couple. It would be a good content if she made a video about how she got ready for the renewal etc. An avarage influencer can make tons of content just out of that renewal.

Itโ€™s embarrassing when they have a combined following of 1.5 millions but had to get a small influenza with just over 6 thousand followers to advertise their products for them.

MeMe canโ€™t even run after a bus, let alone a business. Everything she does, just tanks or it doesnโ€™t happen. Iโ€™d love to sit in a meeting with her to listen to her tit, childish ideas and laugh in her old face.

Reactions: 15
I think Didi is a better traveler than Mimi. Although it is quite irresponsible of them to travel during a pandemic at least they are more open to new things. I have been following Mimi for years she haan't improved a bit actually she downgraded. She can produce lots of content but they are too lazy as a couple. It would be a good content if she made a video about how she got ready for the renewal etc. An avarage influencer can make tons of content just out of that renewal.
You are so right. There was a ton of content on the renewal, but all of it reposts of other people and nothing produced by them. That's exactly the problem though, at least in my opinion. Her and Alex always insist that they aren't influencers and think themselves above it. So when they are called out on doing a tit job they always can say that they aren't influencers at all and aren't even trying to be. That all of their social media is just a hobby. That's obviously bullshit but in their minds they are entrepreneurs, dreamers and creators. The cold, hard truth is that their first business took off because of dumb luck, good timing and also because of Mimi (and Leyla) doing the influencer thing and not doing a bad job of it for the time at all. Them sharing their life on YouTube quite a lot helped the business a ton and had people interested, an interest they consistently catered to. They had success with the first business and then with the second one with UJ. Since they still seem to be able to live comfortably off of these two ventures they label themselves a success story of enterpreneurshp. Even if most businesses either don't ever happen, or are dead, like the umbrella company, or like Lousy Hair still exist but seem like a dead fish in water. The Instagram account for the business hasn't had a single post or reply from the team since November last year.

They updated their social media, especially YouTube, in a consistent way when it was still their main way to sell their stuff. All the while they always claimed it wasn't a way to earn money at all, that they aren't influencers and it's just for their beautiful friends. All this stopped once they didn't sell anything there anymore. This month long vacation Mimi doesn't even seem to have traveled with her own hair products. I mean, talk about bad marketing of your products.
Other people in their field are at least up front about selling stuff to their followers. The Ikonns pretend that they aren't selling tit while being some of the worst of them in shilling bullcrap and then turn around and claim they never sold anything and just "shared what they love".

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Oh my god. That video is entertaining as hell. What a dumbass.

• Haha
Omg, this video :ROFLMAO:! I couldn't actually carry on watching past 2 minutes. Have always found their videos so longwinded, they waffle so much saying the same thing over and over and over again without actually saying anything or getting to the point. Have never fully managed to watch a single video of theirs. Same goes for their podcasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love hair and intelligent change have so many complains on the IG for bad service , and nobody even replies to them ! I think they are failed ventures. Lucy was their only lucky break, they did put way more work into that business and then hired Lulu to sell it. These other ventures don't seem to be doing well. Maybe just the 5 min journal is their most popular item. Their new products were not great.
They might be starting a new venture, maybe piggy back on that school idea with Leyla and Didi.

Reactions: 9
Love hair and intelligent change have so many complains on the IG for bad service , and nobody even replies to them ! I think they are failed ventures. Lucy was their only lucky break, they did put way more work into that business and then hired Lulu to sell it. These other ventures don't seem to be doing well. Maybe just the 5 min journal is their most popular item. Their new products were not great.
They might be starting a new venture, maybe piggy back on that school idea with Leyla and Didi.
If I recall correctly, at one point Leyla was putting more of an effort getting new, diverse content on the Luxy YouTube because Mimi was just, you know, lazy Mimi. Sheโ€™s very inconsistent and not dedicated. All Mimi did was the same braids, waves and side bangs. She didnโ€™t get creative.

Either way, funny that she only thanked Alex when Mimi always pretends like Loser Hair is her project ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What really happened is Alex needed an excuse to meet with his bimbos - since Meme reads here and got pissed that we all know how crap a husband he is following all those wannabes in micro-bikinis - and so he packed some expired lousy hair products in a checked luggage (probably lidiaโ€™s) and pretended to fish for brand ambassadors and arranged a couple of โ€œprofessional meetingsโ€ ๐Ÿ™„ in between solo luncheons with โ€œfriendsโ€

Hence the bimbo thanking only him.. but now he has an alibi for meme ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"Week off social media" no, a week breaking quarantine and not filming yourself to not give yourself away to the authorities. Stop the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This dumb duck uses the wide lens for everything. A decade on social media and thatโ€™s her only โ€˜jobโ€™ but she still canโ€™t use the tool right. It makes her look like a long-toothed witch.
2A72D501-42D1-427E-9E99-335B0507C4AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Canโ€™t Horse Teeth get a proper manly haircut? He looks like a lanky grandma dressed up as an elderly man from behind.
243500EB-BC54-4D35-BEE0-05EA71B6E940.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This better not be another Chanel bag!
And why is grandma carrying it?

1966482D-4221-48E2-98BF-914A940965CD.jpeg

7A57AA1E-158E-4570-9052-456E8206540E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Because he's a true granny and needs his own purse for something or another- probably new teeth or products to shill to those young and sexy insta girls.
might be some lousy hair in there in case he runs into some bimbo influencer he needs an excuse to talk to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.