Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it's the return of weirdly fitted dresses that show Alexa's nipples

I never realised Alexa had psychopathic behavior and therefore that was why she was called disgusting... I still find that weird. Agree to disagree I guess.

... I don't know for me there's a difference between criticizing her style and criticizing her body by saying she's fat, she's disgusting because she has cellulite and nobody wants her body... When her body is LlTERALLY the norm! And this is why it's contradictory, do you want to see a Victoria secret model again and again on the social media or do you want to see normal bodies? I think what we all agree really is HER constant bulshiting about being that fit hyperactive superhero mom when she is just... Average. She's got nothing special and she's lazy and delegates everything in her life.

I follow a lot of other threads and I rarely see as much attacks about body shame really... Because it's contradictory. You say they set up unrealistic goals when at the same time say she's got thick thighs... When she "photoshops" her legs she still has big legs anyway so I don't see the unrealistic goal honestly...
And as we all have clearly criticized the ikunts for a lonnnng time we surely aren't looking to turn this into a rave thread at all trust me. We just think there are better things to say than calling a 4 year old disgusting or implying legs like Meme should be hidden at all costs because urrrkkk horrible.

I agree to all that Naomi. In no case ever have I thought you were body shaming people with same shape as Meme. You'll even very often start with "no offense to blablabla". I too find her tippy toes ridiculous don't start me on that. I wish I could see her in real life to see the extent of the lie!
Brat and disgusting child is different, no?

As for me, my real pet peeve is Alex's horse teeth. Him and Josie Mumblr have gone to the same dentist I swear.

Why talk about what Meme cares about. This is not about what she thinks about what is being said on this forum. It's about calling the pear shape and legs like hers disgusting. I doubt anybody would get offended by them being called cons as this is not something people can identify too. We're talking about a certain type of lean Caucasian supermodel woman being presented as 'perfect beach body' versus Meme's legs. How then can you guys contradict and say it's the fault of these influencers we have distorted pictures of perfect body? They too see critics about their body like this and it reinforces them to use even more filters. So yeah there's a difference between words you choose to describe somebody... Some are more offensive than others...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Since everyone is bringing up the pointy toes

remember when cutting her hair short was “liberating”? That’s when she lost her self confidence.

Reactions: 8
Lol to L'idiot in Alex's stories getting out of the picture. She's so used to it it's instinctive. She casually walks in the streets, notices Alex filming Meme and Alexa so gets out of the shot looking at him like "it's ok? You only want them in the picture this time?"

Reactions: 5
Super super powerful ..

Yeah, the pic meant to help her on how to photoshop correctly. But being the dumb fuck she is went on bullying everyone, what a narc . More of her colour is coming out. She is not the nice kind person she always claimed to be!!

GOOD and CARING and LOVING parents don’t post about their child on social media, subjecting them paedophilia.

Not to bodyshame anyone here….. but do we think Meems might be pregnant..?

As she would never acknowledge that she is a human being like anyone else and sometimes gets bloathed.

Not to bodyshame anyone here….. but do we think Meems might be pregnant..?

As she would never acknowledge that she is a human being like anyone else and sometimes gets bloathed.
Or maybe it was a rare video where she wasnt aware of the camera to hold in her stomach and point her toes.. and was just a plain, relaxed version of herself.

Reactions: 13

Is this the reason for all these changes??
because it’s nearly time to return to the saddest most depressing place for them..

No offense but Mimi and Alex don't strike me as a very sexually active couple. Between Alexa, Lidia always in the next room and their lack of chemistry how would they even make a child?

Reactions: 16
either that or she’s not eating gluten free anymore lol

No offense but Mimi and Alex don't strike me as a very sexually active couple. Between Alexa, Lidia always in the next room and their lack of chemistry how would they even make a child?
In the free excerpt of her book “bingo theory” she wrote that women with masculine energy like her don’t have sex often like one would assume (haha), because they are so busy and always doing something.

MeMe wrote about swimming a few years ago. She is all about encouraging captions for others, but does nothing to better herself.

Attachments

She is clearly eatin' some Kripsy Kremes hence the workouts.

We see you Meems, scoffin dem ringz.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being a business owner reopening after months of forced closure and this ungrateful brat comes to your restaurant with his dirty, loud family to tell about your "hiccups" to all the internet. He can never stfu.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
How’s that Spanish going MeMe. Seems like she learns one word/year so now she knows Hola and amigo.
Scrolled through her insta account and got reminded just how full of bs she has always been.
Also, I’m sure every mom points her toes like that when bathing her child. Ridiculous.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So 4 people are going on a hike to snorkel. It’s hot and the ground is uneven. Grandpa and Lidiot are wearing hats, but that poor kid has no protection, no hat, no sunglasses for any of them and no proper footwear.

I remember hot days in Europe and we wouldn’t walk anywhere without a bottle of water and walking shoes. Where is Alexa’s water and sun protection and arch support?

Alex is the only person carrying something but how much can he be carrying for 4 people going in the water? This is child abuse.

meme dresses Alexa as a mini Meme, same as their Los Angeles hike.

PS. It’s fish Alex, not fishes

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I came here to say that I am horrified by Lala. Is she uneducated?

She keeps posting stories on her instagram about COVID. She is anti-vax and a piano teacher. I can't imagine too many parents sending their child to Lala for piano lessons.

Reactions: 14
I don't know why they don't wear nice comfy shorts for hiking activities...never seen Alexa in shorts or pants so strange.

Reactions: 15
Nice to see him smiling like a monkey , because his dumb wife is wearing flip flops. Why do they hate each other so much ?!

Reactions: 6
Well if you can do it with flip-flop, that's not a hike but a walk. They seem so proud - like they invented something. It's embarassing.

In this area and at that time of the year you need minimum 1,5 liter of water per person for a short time - for a longer amount of time it's more like 3 liters of water per person. There are even signs telling you to have enough water. I don't think Grandpa was carrying 6 liters of water.

Probably their flip-flop hike was a 10 minute walk lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.