Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we understand a bit better the money dynamics of the icons.. they have plenty of it, but all invested.. so basically Alex gives Meme pocket money 💰 and the rest is all locked up in investments and dodgy schemes that Alex hopes will make him the next Jeff besos..

his all world revolves around being filthy rich to wash away the poor immigrant kid he once was. So unhealthy!
That’s why they don’t enjoy their lives as such, only the display of it! Hence their life has no meaning during a pandemic when they cannot display their money, hence the constant ranting #gratefulnot

Meme really cannot do ANY thing on her own! She has to hire someone to put together a stupid workout session 🤦🏻‍♀️ she must feel so useless that she is left with only showing off her body constantly and it’s hard to understand why honestly, as she is not a fitness, nor beauty/hair, nor fashion influenza.

Btw we are balanced people (most of us I guess) who love every person in all forms and shapes and have friends with backgrounds, bodies and opinions different from ours and we empower each other but without hypocrisy and taboos.

Tattle is not about putting down people, it’s about demystifying public avatars who expose themselves as semi-gods and then ask for censorship when it’s about criticizing their divinity!
When influenzas give their 2 cents on EVERY SINGLE TOPIC like they are guardians of the divine truth, make fun of anyone not abiding to their opinions or call them “haters and jealous much”, it is our duty to expose such liars and judgmental people! They make money and build their business model off their instagram characters, and hence will do anything to protect their narrative 💰 💰

Kind reminder about the body shaming : Meme posted a pic of that filtered stud in a speedo to personify a good looking guy and then a normal guy with a belly and body hair to personify how ugly is a guy wearing swimming trunks! If that’s not body shaming half of the planet I don’t know what is!! ! It says a lot about why she edits her pics and uses tons of filters and pretends to work out so much, and what she really thinks of all of us with imperfect bodies!
So we expose her truths.. so what?! This is not damaging to anyone with imperfect bodies!! On the contrary! We say stop face tuning your cellulite and scars and marks and photoshopping your thighs and show your beautiful normal body Meme!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
his all world revolves around being filthy rich to wash away the poor immigrant kid he once was. So unhealthy!
That’s why they don’t enjoy their lives as such, only the display of it! Hence their life has no meaning during a pandemic when they cannot display their money, hence the constant ranting #gratefulnot
Perfectly put! 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 4
So followers love Meme’s workouts and ask her to show what she does. She asks the trainer to write a new program (that she doesn’t, obvious from burpees) and presents that as her own with the help of the trainer.
0DD4D7EB-AC3E-4175-A0FC-3C4E3F7ABA6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously people?! I do not like the Ikkons and company at all , i thijnk they are selfish.. and just bad people but are we really trash talking mimis body so much? I bet all of you here have the perfect body legs tights etc... right???? Do you know how dangerous this sort of comments are to people who may be even fatter (mimi is not fat at all actually she is normal even skinny normal to me) to read this comments? People that may have had anorexia body image issues etc... say whatever u want about them as people but her body really? at this time and century!!! we should know better... people kill themselves for this sort of comments (people whit their or less skinner bodies than here complexes who may read this)
Didi/Lidiot/Sharma/Layla/Mimi is that you? 😂😂

Leaving a rant about body image out of context, do we have a spy amongst us? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didi/Lidiot/Sharma/Layla/Mimi is that you? 😂😂

Leaving a rant about body image out of context, do we have a spy amongst us? 🤔
I don’t think so, looks like someone was concerned. Because 1. Why would anyone need spy for public forum and 2. We talk about her other hypocrite things more than body. Her body for most part comes into discussion when she posts her ‘workout’.
personally, I don’t like to see zoomed in picture of their crotches and breasts.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think so, looks like someone was concerned. Because 1. Why would anyone need spy for public forum and 2. We talk about her other hypocrite things more than body. Her body for most part comes into discussion when she posts her ‘workout’.
personally, I don’t like to see zoomed in picture of their crotches and breasts.
Just from the mention of 'people kill themselves' seems a little extreme. It's an anonymous gossip site. How many times can we explain that It's the ignorant attitude towards their bodies and that they actually body shame others on their stories. Nobody on this thread has made threats or been aggressive in the way they speak on here. If this site was censored this thread would of been removed by now.

It's been highlighted:

Yes Mimi that work out is all well and good but if you were actually committed to doing it, why do you have 0 results? Yeah she has tight abs because she clearly does more top half exercises than cardio but for someone who does a lot of 'hikes' you'd have muscley legs at least, that ain't muscle. Her videos are split muscle/cardio yet her legs have 0 to show for it - like everyones questions - wtf is going on there?

When making the point of Alex's ridiculous tiny shorts, she chose an image effectively the polar opposite of Alex's body type. I typed in 'Mens swimshorts' and here's the results:

Screenshot_20210718-094802_Google.jpg

She has clearly gone out of her way to find a larger man in shorts to make 'negative' comparison. What if her actions makes someone in long swim shorts not feel comfortable going on a beach now because of her posting that?

The 'body shaming' on here has a reason to it. Let's be honest, the fact that no expletives have been used on here is a miracle. We clearly all feel alot of hatred towards this couple but that outburst there sounds like someone who hasn't bothered to properly read why things have been said.

Crotch pictures disgust you but seeing their faces I find, is more repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just from the mention of 'people kill themselves' seems a little extreme. It's an anonymous gossip site. How many times can we explain that It's the ignorant attitude towards their bodies and that they actually body shame others on their stories. Nobody on this thread has made threats or been aggressive in the way they speak on here. If this site was censored this thread would of been removed by now.

It's been highlighted:

Yes Mimi that work out is all well and good but if you were actually committed to doing it, why do you have 0 results? Yeah she has tight abs because she clearly does more top half exercises than cardio but for someone who does a lot of 'hikes' you'd have muscley legs at least, that ain't muscle. Her videos are split muscle/cardio yet her legs have 0 to show for it - like everyones questions - wtf is going on there?

When making the point of Alex's ridiculous tiny shorts, she chose an image effectively the polar opposite of Alex's body type. I typed in 'Mens swimshorts' and here's the results:

View attachment 667997

She has clearly gone out of her way to find a larger man in shorts to make 'negative' comparison. What if her actions makes someone in long swim shorts not feel comfortable going on a beach now because of her posting that?

The 'body shaming' on here has a reason to it. Let's be honest, the fact that no expletives have been used on here is a miracle. We clearly all feel alot of hatred towards this couple but that outburst there sounds like someone who hasn't bothered to properly read why things have been said.

Crotch pictures disgust you but seeing their faces I find, is more repulsive.
You are right, I saw her face ‘picking’ up the plastic. I got off Insta immediately 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with you! He does look like an entitled little prat! How old is he? Nonetheless his uncle teasing him about too much ice cream or pasta when he could be sea sick & posting it on social media is disgusting! You’d expect that from 16/17 year olds doing that about their mates, yet still...

Having been part of a swim team growing up, I can recognise things... no way Alex was a water polo champion etc. He just doesn’t have the physique ie the shoulders, chest & arms (upper body) of such athletes. #lies
Funny how Alex was supposedly a top athlete at everything : water polo, basketball... Now he doesn't do anything and even his 7 minutes work outs are a thing of the past.

We have the right to discuss her body when that is what she is commoditising publicly and constantly shoving down our throats. If she’s selling notebooks and hourglasses, why the hell does she drag her audience’s attention to her body all the time? She’s obsessed with constantly preaching how to live our lives and judges those who don’t have the time for the crap she does. So we can judge her because she has all the time in the world and in light of that there is zero progress in the way she looks. If she wasn’t so preachy about it, we wouldn’t attack her body but it’s the hypocrisy that pisses us off. She constantly seeks validation from the sheep that follow her and photoshops her photos and/or creates staged pre and post comparisons. And when you point it out to her, she doesn’t respond, she just blocks you. So there, we have every right to be annoyed by her because we see through the tit manipulative behaviour which has nothing to do with inspiring other women to “love themselves the way they are” and instead making them feel less in comparison.
I think you guys are missing a huge nuance : there is a difference between constantly saying "her disgusting body" and saying "her filtered thick thighs". Nothing wrong with having thick thights indeed, and when I read it here on the forum I don't get offended. It's really the constant "disgusting child" "disgusting body, I'll show you what a real pretty body looks like". This is the type of comments we are discussing. Not ALL the posts about her body.

How is it possible, that Ikonns dont know how to give any value? Still talking about scalable experience..

Also... ikonns take cheap lights, use cheap hotels... whats going on? is their money all in shares or dont have they liquid money anymore???

so DUMB...

Alexandra Birukova complains about plastic, but sells it!
Mimi Ikonn complains about cutted trees, but sells paper books???

i dont know what to say... its /they're so off the mark
Lol you're right. I don't even know what are her values in real life. I mean does she really cares about the environment but is stuck in this consumerist life? Is she torn between the minimalist environmentalist life and nouveau riche jetsetter life?
Maybe she should quit England and build this organic boutique hotel farm in a sunny country so she kills two birds in one stone : pretend conscious living in a luxury high tech resort.

Gigantic shorts!? Nothing Alex wears is gigantic, quite the opposite it’s always too tight and short for him!
She is tired of hearing us calling him grandpa so she is like “wear something european you’ll look better”!
Nooooo Meme noooo!! Please spare us from seeing Alex wearing sausage tight Speedos! They are exactly made for grandpas - this is gross and unflattering!!! She will “post” a pic of neon green man thongs and “beg” alex to wear it! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a sense of style meme!!

Edit : looks like we all posted simultaneously lol
Meme : criticizing people who wear large swimming suits. Also Meme : wears the largest shapeless cheap looking chiffon dresses ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You are right, I saw her face ‘picking’ up the plastic. I got off Insta immediately 😂😂😂😂
I mean, if you don't feel inspired to do that on your next trip away then you are the reason for global warming!!111 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meme the environmentalist strikes again. Just a little reminder for her: the carbon footprint of 1 kg of plastic is about 6 kg of CO2. Her flight from London to Mexico in the middle of a pandemia with her husband and her daughter generated 8,4 tons of CO2, which would equate to 1400 kg of plastic. Their whole trip from London to Mexico then Dominican Republic, then Miami, then New York then back to London generated 19 tons of Co2 or the carbon footprint of 3166 kg of plastic. It's complete hypocrisy to preach about plasti consumption and make videos complaining about other people's behavior when their selfishness costed 19 tons of CO2 this spring - and that is only one of their various trip. Meme can shop her whole life using only reused paper/tissu bags, she will never erase the carbon footprint of one of her trip by doing so.

Second point, picking up plastic in a beach in Italy and then putting it in a bin is completely stupid. This plastic - among other wastes are shipped to Bulgaria, where they are burnt in plants. The problem with those plants is that they are not meeting regulations and the air is then heavily pollutated. Bulgaria is the european country with the most pollutated air which results in respiratory problems for the local population. But that's far away from Positano and its yachts so Meme doesn't care. I wonder what her friend Didi Tonev thinks of it.

And if Meme really cared about sea life she would stop to invest with her husband in a sushi restaurant. Dear Meme can keep on posting videos preaching about picking up plastic but that's only smoke and mirrors.

Disclaimer: I know tackling pollution is a complex problem and any step in the good direction is a good thing. I do not prentend to be perfect in this matter - just educated. However I am sick of those influencers pretending to do something and preaching again and again about it while their whole lifestyle is exactly against what they are preaching.

Last note, as Meme's body is again a topic, Meme could look like a model, she would still be garbage to me for all the bullshit that goes out of her mouth. I don't care about her looks but her whole workout preaching and shaming women not as "dedicated" as her are disgusting

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Influenzas like MeMe are perfect free advertising for big corporates like Shell, P&G who pay enormous amount to keep out climate regulation while putting onus of plastics, environmentalism on individuals. Yes, every bit counts but thats the idea- make woke people feel good about ‘every bit counts’ & then people don’t push hard enough for policy changes. The idea of recycle bins, composting comes from big corporate lobbying & not scientist who know the nitty gritty of climate change.
thats fine MeMe, you think you are different but you are nothing more than ‘unpaid’ worker of big corporates, who instead of rooting for big policy change believe in ‘every bit helps’ BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ED978ECE-43D7-4168-998B-3EAFCFD10533.jpeg
Let’s play photo hunt. Not only her thighs that are thick. MeMe herself is also super thick.
15E84194-A724-461F-AEE0-63813AFCFD7D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 668679Let’s play photo hunt. Not only her thighs that are thick. MeMe herself is also super thick.
View attachment 668681
If someone challenges her about the plastic bottle in the background she will probably say something stupid like it was free on the plane to Italy or wherever they flew to and that she’s going to reuse it forever. Lol. Like last year when she was wearing a single use face mask that was given to her in an Apple shop because she wanted to reuse it. 🙄
Also I am sick to death of seeing her nipples. Does she think she is some kind of sex ikonn? (Pardon the pun) if my mother didn’t wear a bra and all people could see was her nipples I would be mortified. Good luck Alexa!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
215D9B36-92FE-436E-B9AE-A25D25B0EDCC.jpeg

I’m so sick of “watch me pick up trash from the beach I flew hundreds of miles to and I also paid my family to fly in across continents to babysit my kid”. This attitude makes her an ugly dumb duck and I might add she’s starting to look like pweirdo Michael Jackson.
177D1817-2039-495C-B456-0AC0B7EBCDB1.jpeg
953E915E-ABCE-4B86-8C23-F816CE7DE649.jpeg
0C13F934-9C6E-401E-9B3A-80C17C36AE5B.jpeg
D1E95DC8-912B-463B-B42E-7AB8143CBCED.jpeg

the most punchable looking family. I can think of a million things to say about a diamond ear stud and it’s even worse on an 11 years old. The same way MeMe thinks about men’s swimming shorts. Watch out. This prat will turn into another Horse Teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick
What’s up with those sunglasses. And that’s very less trash considering amount if visitors in that place. MeMe tbh looks like a hooker with her glasses, braless white crop top & shorts. I predict MeMe will be the kind of mother who will be jealous of her own daughter. She probably already is - but let those teenage years hit.

and, I just noticed MeMe followers are gone down 1.2 to 1.1 M. That’s losing 100k followers. Good on 100k people who unfollowed them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The faces she makes are disgusting. Put your nonexistent boobs away, MeMe, and wash that gross top of yours.

She will absolutely be jealous of Alexa when she hits her teenage years and will likely try to compete with her and/or undermine her.

Alexa is in for a world of hurt when her classmates find her stupid mother's nipple pics. I can't even imagine how embarrassing it would be for her to also have her toddler pics and videos publicly viewable. So much bullying potential. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This page made me and many other businesses aware of them, THANK GOD 👍👍.

The fact that they are reading/writing here proved that they are lost souls with nothing good inside them truly ugly and lonely people.

All what they have now is a disgusting dumb child and they are trying to figure out how to squeeze money out of her. They thought she has a tit face that no one wants to film, so let’s put her in a dress and a hat and take pictures of her from behind and see if that works, what kind of parents does that?? CREEPY 😒..

And what is wrong with saying her legs and thighs are big like her dad?? Is she that shallow to bully everyone over comments and pay dodge immigrants/write herself to call it a body shaming!! She is disgusting 🤢.. But when someone pointed out that they don’t pay their employees enough money, they didn’t care to left a finger or pay someone to defend them to say no they are the best boss every.. But their looks is more important than anything else 🤪😜😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree with Delizia : calling a child disgusting and tit face is absolutely inappropriate even on a gossip forum. Alexa never asked to be their kid and is just the product of their education and choices at this age.. she is already given no chances by her parents, and will be bullied as soon as she enters school so let’s not also add insult to injury

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The person she tagged is the fitness instructor she hired when they were visiting Cape Town. They did a video together as well for MeMe’s youtube channel.
Tara started following her then, but MeMe never reciprocated. After a while, Tara unfollowed her. Tara’s account is informative and she often posts workouts and healthy meal ideas.
I’m sure MeMe tagged her just to give her post more credibility but Tara probably had nothing to do with it this time around. I find it interesting how MeMe will never follow accomplished or interesting women she meets in real life. It seems her requirement for a friendship is very broken English and for a person to have issues. Then MeMe can feel superior and be preachy.

[QUOTE Watch out. This prat will turn into another Horse Teeth.
[/QUOTE]
He already opened a second instagram account where he is “working on himself and developing good habits”. He will totally be like Alex - preaching, recommending linchpin and talking about gratitude while selling alibaba products.
I wish they would both stop posting about Alexa, cousins etc. No reason for them to be displayed on social media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I actually think Alexa was a cute baby and is still beautiful. Unfortunately she’ll pick up her parents’ culture and values but I don’t understand why she’s called disgusting. I hope she gets good education. But I think the iCunts will pick a few topics and miss out on all other important subjects.
1A5C6F87-E5A2-41B5-B818-EFF91083DCF2.jpeg

6C6F610D-3FD0-440C-9EE7-1701724A2741.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.