Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh boy, I just love how Kourtney K is playing them like dolls (ugly dolls too) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Again a closed notebook and throw the pen on top like β€œhere is your bleeping pen.” More importantly, no link to their business (only the poosh link) and she said MY journal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And that children tit book, the page that they chose to display is the one with the funniest most embarrassing mistake ever β€œbreath” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Very powerful Kourtney K πŸ€ͺ😜.

View attachment 624139 View attachment 624160
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t actually think that’s a mistake? β€˜I’m grateful for my nose and the breath that flows’ ? I mean I guess it’s kind of weird because is it breath that comes out of your nose? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Do we think Lidiot is with them?

Why on earth are they so fascinated with Italy? Change it up once in a damn while (and learn the language already).

It just feels to me that they're trying to run away from the reality of their current life, of being parents to a kid. They (especially Alex) want to re-experience what it was like having no obligations and being carefree. Should've thought about that before procreating, Grandpa.
There’s so many places in Europe that I’ve never seen them go to.. they just go to Italy, Portugal and Spain, and Croatia once. These countries are lovely but what about Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Greece etc etc, loads of places they could be going

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion-

Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 - anti-vaxxers and their marriage is a disaster.

πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pre-Covid they use to make excuse that it’a very difficult to travel with a kid (ya, think, you said the baby will adjust to your lifestyle). Now it’s about spirituality. Apparently, as per social MEDIA that controls everyy cell of ICons body. Spirituality are found in Instagrammable rich person’s airbnb only regular people go to India, Nepal, Jerusalam etc Influenzas go to Bali, Positano, St. Lucia

Reactions: 5
It may be a good olive oil but his English is as atrocious as his wife’s.
40A0EF80-909D-4F4B-8006-C95387BD187E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s good to see more people are joining in this thread πŸ‘. However, if you are working for them please make sure you get your money paid upfront, as these people are cons and they dispose of their employees as a dirty tissues. It's just a matter of time before the authorities caught up with them.

Have a good day 😜πŸ€ͺ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So. The reason why Mimi is taking a small suitcase / bag is not because she is minimalistic but she is taking cheap RyanAir flight which allowes no big bags.

πŸ™„
I hope they pay their personal driver Pasquale Molisso more now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4- covidiots, failed entrepreneurs, economy jet setters with their brat in tow

• Heart
  • Haha
So. The reason why Mimi is taking a small suitcase / bag is not because she is minimalistic but she is taking cheap RyanAir flight which allowes no big bags.

πŸ™„
I hope they pay their personal driver Pasquale Molisso more now..
They think they are so smart with just one carry on. Their social media influencers style is from a decade ago. These days everyone travels with 1 carryon. Traveling isn’t that difficult with remote work & a lot of people are traveling (precovid). Your carryon story does not adds any value when the world is already doing bag back travel. People are traveling & working now. Not like ICons - who go from one place to another because they are depressed in their house in each other’s company while bringing a nanny everywhere.
also, if kardarshians are their advertisements idea who really are their customers? I am so very confused.

This is such a valid point Tamzam! I am not a snob, yet I wouldn’t be β€œgrateful” for Kourtney K using my products! Quite the contrary actually!

Especially with the brand they are trying to sell their minions (mumu dresses, minimalists, kensington boho, eco-warrior..) the complete opposite of the Kardashian brand!..

Although deep down Alex is a β€œthug” fan of Drake, lurking at bimbos with tiny kardashian-like swimsuits on.. πŸ™„
once again they show their true colours : their only religion is that of money πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

And btw, it’s easy to travel with a carry-on when you have the money in the bank to buy whatever you want!.. my ultimate dream as a kid was to be able to travel with only a passport and a toothbrush lol and then buy everything i needed at destination 😬 she can get plenty of her favorite one-size summer dresses on any italian market..

Actually they should swap their closets! Alex always wears clothes way too tight and Meme wears dresses way too large! Plus Alex like to wear dresses as he showed us on that TikTok video!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think they will stay long in Alassio… to boring and to much tourists

Reactions: 4
Ha! Sumi London had to close!
I thought everything with restrictions is getting better in London
It says NHS track and Trace. To our friends from the UK, does that mean a positive case has been there?

Reactions: 7
It says NHS track and Trace. To our friends from the UK, does that mean a positive case has been there?
Yes - it means that most likely someone with covid had eaten there (or one of the employees had covid) so they must now shut the place πŸ˜€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So - someone had maybe contact to Kazutoshi Endo. And he had contact to Ikonns on Monday.

If Ikonns gettin' ill these days, we will know why...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.