Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the mask??

There is something different about this kid that made Leyla disappear from social media.
34505830-4E64-457F-AA59-6AD3E4035D01.jpeg
3B168C3F-E82A-4E45-9A44-1B8005BEE8EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Where is the mask??

There is something different about this kid that made Leyla disappear from social media. View attachment 623836View attachment 623832
MeMeโ€™s trying hard to point her toes while crossing her legs to make the thunder thighs slimmer. My friends actually had a treatment to shape off a couple of centimetres off her legs because she was so conscious about it. Maybe I should slide into MeMeโ€™s DM and let her know. The poor bleeping has been abusing facetune so much lately ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr X still posts kidsโ€™ videos.

3 more weeks and Mimiโ€™s followers will drop to 1.1m. Or earlier if she continues to piss off her followers in Italy. ๐Ÿ˜
8B536BC3-E0D2-4E3C-A6EE-294706BB846F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Oh F*ck off Meme! Always so patronizing ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Also sorry to break it to them but there s no going back to pre Alexa days. The days -were they would go gallivanting in Italy, Spain and Portugal as a young Meme and Alex high on life, exhilarating joy doing travel blogs- are long gone .

The magic is just gone. I really wonder just how much Alex regrets having Alexa now. Maybe thats why they took her out of Montessori before the end of the term. Perhaps trying to maximize their summer time since traveling will be a bit more challenging once reception starts. Hmm
76D5252A-0744-44B3-BFF9-ADF5D027EB04.png

The limited edition hourglass stock seems to last forever. Itโ€™s been out months and theyโ€™re still selling. Even Kourtney canโ€™t flog it. I thought they only ordered the very limited 2,000 units from Alibaba? Paying Kourtney to advertise this costs more than selling the entire stock. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine being a family of 3, where 2 of them are always on their phones sharing every little uneventful part of their lives? The third would too but sheโ€™s not old enough to have a phone.

These guys chase their next Instagram story and that is all.

Very sad to not actually look up, look around and make the most of life.

Iโ€™d hate to be on vacation with them. Theyโ€™re either documenting their fake happy life or shoving their products, or their whack ideology on people.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She doesn't have the drive, the money, the business savy, the knowledge or the will to get any knowledge to make any of that happen. She could have taken advantage of lockdown to take online business classes like she said she wanted to instead of frolicking by the countryside. She had zero excuses with nothing to do and Lidia taking care of Alexa. Hell, she could have even finished that freaking app she's been promising for years or figure out some way to promote more Love hair but she can't even do that. ๐Ÿคฆ
She didn't want to follow business classes... She coult TEACH business (she said it first). She wanted to study psychology or whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is Alex complaining about rain in London when he's on a plane to the south of Italy? he just can't shut up, ungrateful brat.
He is just trying to tell Londoners that I am going for a vacation (beautiful and sunny place) and you guys going to stuck here with a week of rain. Privilege selfish prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh boy, I just love how Kourtney K is playing them like dolls (ugly dolls too) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Again a closed notebook and throw the pen on top like โ€œhere is your bleeping pen.โ€ More importantly, no link to their business (only the poosh link) and she said MY journal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And that children tit book, the page that they chose to display is the one with the funniest most embarrassing mistake ever โ€œbreathโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Very powerful Kourtney K ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ.

EA702CF2-A606-4E4A-A3BB-1CDF030D3D96.jpeg
3F8C9FDE-930C-42AB-B7B7-04A6B42B4A15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think Lidiot is with them?

Why on earth are they so fascinated with Italy? Change it up once in a damn while (and learn the language already).

It just feels to me that they're trying to run away from the reality of their current life, of being parents to a kid. They (especially Alex) want to re-experience what it was like having no obligations and being carefree. Should've thought about that before procreating, Grandpa.

I think they will put her in private school and be one of those annoying parents that still do just take their children out of school during the year, I know people who have done this and private schools don't tend to do anything (from what I have seen anyway). What happened with the setting up some kind of school thing they were going to do?
I am familiar with some London prep schools and some are very strict about not letting children go on holiday during term time. Course, wherever they send Alexa might be more relaxed. But I would love if they discovered down the line paying private doesn't guarantee absolute freedom. Someone's got to care about Alexa's education ;)

Reactions: 9
I also wondering why they never travel to any Nordic countries?๐Ÿค” maybe because Nordic people won't put up with their bullcrap?

I also wondering why they never travel to any Nordic countries?๐Ÿค” maybe because Nordic people won't put up with their bullcrap?
I could see them going for the Northern Lights. Staying at some luxury lodge far North and sharing stories about how it just makes you 'think' etc. (granted, I would love to see the Northern Lights so I hope they don't haha.)

Of course they can prove me wrong just for the sake of it๐Ÿคฃ. But I donโ€™t see them caring for Nordic countries much. Meme and grandpa have travel patterns. I truly do believe that Meme suffer from seasonal depression ( winter blues) however you want to call it.

They need the sun or they get freaking depressed. Cue in their endless complaining about London weather and the rain blablabla. Which is why they always escape to sunny places like Cape Town, Italy Positano, etc.

Same reason why they left Canada and hate it so much do to the bad winter there. Hehe I know as Iโ€™m Canadian myself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

The only thing I dont get is why the f*ck they chose the UK besides the status symbol ( of course that was pre Brexit). I bet they only thought about the powerful passport. But surely they already knew that the weather was mostly rain in the UK, no?

These world citizens should have went straight for Italy immigration

She didn't want to follow business classes... She coult TEACH business (she said it first). She wanted to study psychology or whatever.
she said that???? WOW. what qualification does she have? no formal education, only a business that made it through scamming and then she sold because it was too tiring to take care of, another one was born from UJ's ideas and they bought him out of it taking all the credit and costumer's money. Her books, umbrellas, hair product line, shoe collection that never made the light of day have been huge failures. Who would pay to get advice from someone who can't even do her job??? she's delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only thing I dont get is why the f*ck they chose the UK besides the status symbol ( of course that was pre Brexit). I bet they only thought about the powerful passport. But surely they already knew that the weather was mostly rain in the UK, no?

These world citizens should have went straight for Italy immigration
Because they would never put the effort in to learn a new language.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am familiar with some London prep schools and some are very strict about not letting children go on holiday during term time. Course, wherever they send Alexa might be more relaxed. But I would love if they discovered down the line paying private doesn't guarantee absolute freedom. Someone's got to care about Alexa's education ;)
YEh I guess it depends a lot on the school, I am sure she will manage to find one that does some bizarre alternative curriculum that doesn't have an issue with it :LOL: I can't believe they are using Kourtney to advertise, how much would that have cost?!

Reactions: 6
Wow Alex is such as arse. โ€œBeyond gratefulโ€ because they somehow found a loophole to escape restrictions? Is this some twisted attempt at expressing gratitude? They are not authentic, and while they pretend to be living blissfully they truly must be feeling like crap sometimes.

Wow Alex is such as arse. โ€œBeyond gratefulโ€ because they somehow found a loophole to escape restrictions? Is this some twisted attempt at expressing gratitude? They are not authentic, and while they pretend to be living blissfully they truly must be feeling like crap sometimes.
beyond grateful that they are potentially putting people at risk, disgusting, especially in a country which has suffered SO much from covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.