Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nothing new for them. They disappear for few days and then come back with ask me anything.
It would be refreshing to see some real questions this time.
For example: What happened to your desire to attend online classes? When is the release date of your cooking app? Do you enjoy the eco-conscious country life you live in the UK the better part of the year? Must be hard doing all the work around your non-existing farm, feeding the chicks and cows and not being able to take a day off to rest by the sea.

Why don't you practice what you preach? If you love people and your religion is love, then you should love them enough to live by the rules and wear a mask when you are told to do it. I hope no one caught covid in Italy because of them...

Reactions: 13
It would be refreshing to see some real questions this time.
For example: What happened to your desire to attend online classes? When is the release date of your cooking app? Do you enjoy the eco-conscious country life you live in the UK the better part of the year? Must be hard doing all the work around your non-existing farm, feeding the chicks and cows and not being able to take a day off to rest by the sea.

Why don't you practice what you preach? If you love people and your religion is love, then you should love them enough to live by the rules and wear a mask when you are told to do it. I hope no one caught covid in Italy because of them...
I angry with them for their lack of masks/distancing etc this whole time but I think it is even more disrespectful to go on holiday to a country that has been so, so affected by corona and not follow their rules. It is just ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I have mixed emotions about this comment about Alex 😂😂

View attachment 628375
Even as MeMe’s worst enemy myself, I don’t blame her on this one! Alex is a piece of tit. He pimped her out for $$$$$$$. Oh sorry, he showed her the “mood board” of what their relationship could become. If she was under age, it would have been a grooming. Then Alexa happened and he didn’t want a c-section, Alexa furthest from him as possible, chases more $$$$$$$ and MeMe started to age (badly). As for MeMe’s dad, does she remember she has a dad? The dad who was proud of himself but MeMe said “we live in a one bed apartment! We’re not middle class! Why don’t you have money for my cinema tickets?! I contributed to your bills!” If I was her dad, I’d say “duck you and I didn’t raise you to marry a pimp.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh boy, I just love how Kourtney K is playing them like dolls (ugly dolls too) 😂😂. Again a closed notebook and throw the pen on top like “here is your bleeping pen.” More importantly, no link to their business (only the poosh link) and she said MY journal 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. And that children tit book, the page that they chose to display is the one with the funniest most embarrassing mistake ever “breath” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Very powerful Kourtney K 🤪😜.

View attachment 624139 View attachment 624160
What's wrong with The Breath ? See, I'm not a native English speaker and I'd hope for books to educate me. If there's a mistake on that one it's so annoying that she doesn't realise the harm of not proofreading. All Meme cares about is the title "Author" next to her name and the money.

I could see them going for the Northern Lights. Staying at some luxury lodge far North and sharing stories about how it just makes you 'think' etc. (granted, I would love to see the Northern Lights so I hope they don't haha.)
Meme said she was trying to convince Alex to go to Sweden. Too bad she always relies on him to organise everything. She can pretend all she wants, talk about how independent she is, how she's happy with herself and does not rely on her partner to be happy... I'm still waiting to take the lead of her own life and do stuff independently from Alex. She wants to visit Sweden so badly? Take Alexa, the nanny and ask if your besties want to join in for a mum and kids adventure? Simple. Her life and happiness relies very much on her husband. Despite what she wants us and herself to believe.

Who else thinks Alex will one day separate from Meme?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never
He needs that story behind Luxyhair.. also in Mimi he found a “gurl” who does everything what he wants. So...

On the other hand: i can’t imagine how Mimi will survive without Lidia helping and Alex dictating where to go, live what to eat...

Reactions: 10
I thought they were poor but they had a country house? Pinocchio nose can’t keep up with her lies, can she?

The Icunts should invest in a dictionary. They’re not nomads nor travellers. They’re just repetitive tourists. Since when living out of suitcases in rental luxury Airbnb makes someone a nomad? Also, travellers in the UK mean you live in caravans.
Meme said her family (including cousins, granparents etc) had a family house in the countryside. So it was probably the house they had for years in the family before some of the kids eventually went to the city to work. Nothing fancy. I have the same in Spain, now my grandma lives there full time since she's retired she went back to Spain from North of France, but I wouldn't say my parents were from a rich family. They are immigrants as well who came in France with parents who were to work at the factory or the mine. Pretty humble background but I would never tell their story like Meme does lmao. She sounds like freaking Oliver Twist ffs.

Reactions: 7
What's wrong with The Breath ? See, I'm not a native English speaker and I'd hope for books to educate me. If there's a mistake on that one it's so annoying that she doesn't realise the harm of not proofreading. All Meme cares about is the title "Author" next to her name and the money.

Meme said she was trying to convince Alex to go to Sweden. Too bad she always relies on him to organise everything. She can pretend all she wants, talk about how independent she is, how she's happy with herself and does not rely on her partner to be happy... I'm still waiting to take the lead of her own life and do stuff independently from Alex. She wants to visit Sweden so badly? Take Alexa, the nanny and ask if your besties want to join in for a mum and kids adventure? Simple. Her life and happiness relies very much on her husband. Despite what she wants us and herself to believe.

That page is fine. The mistake is on this photo.
- The breath (this is a noun, pronounced Breth)
- To breathe (this is a verb and has an “e” at the end and is pronounced Breeth) which Meme missed.
CB94F54C-D289-413D-9A02-F18006F4D0C8.jpeg

Meme never did anything without Alex even pre baby. I find it hard enough to work at home next to my husband during lockdowns, these two used to do a morning routine including making their bed together, meditating, exercising, eating, shitting etc all together. What a joke. 😂😂😂

But apparently he went skiing alone last year. How did Meme survive! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never
He needs that story behind Luxyhair.. also in Mimi he found a “gurl” who does everything what he wants. So...

On the other hand: i can’t imagine how Mimi will survive without Lidia helping and Alex dictating where to go, live what to eat...
He can find plenty of women to pimp out. Meme liked to look put together before Alex even. Beauty was her main interest that's how they got the idea for Luxy Hair otherwise Alex would still be selling and shipping cars from Russia to America. The fact that Meme currently goes with a more natural look shows how he doesn't need her to sell their current products. Meme's not interested in running the logistics, the finances, and all the annoying parts of the business. So let's be honest she's a stay-at-home lady who likes to luncheon and take selfies in pretty shops. She'll maybe have another kid (with a freaking epidural I hope this time) to satisfy her absent husband who wants more kids. But when Grandpa hits the 40s, got full control on the business and doesn't even pretend that Meme has a prominent role in the decisions, I can see him having an existential crisis and wanting a younger wife.

That page is fine. The mistake is on this photo.
- The breath (this is a noun, pronounced Breth)
- To breathe (this is a verb and has an “e” at the end and is pronounced Breeth) which Meme missed.View attachment 628951

Meme never did anything without Alex even pre baby. I find it hard enough to work at home next to my husband during lockdowns, these two used to do a morning routine including making their bed together, meditating, exercising, eating, shitting etc all together. What a joke. 😂😂😂

But apparently he went skiing alone last year. How did Meme survive! 😂
Thanks @ElAu for explaining. My english is not so bad then since I thought we say the breath indeed ^^. This is ridiculous, they should have come clean about their mistake! I want Meme to get famous for being this one authors you should never buy from! Can someone find a journalist that would want to make an article about books you shouldn't waste your money in XD

Meme used to have a Wednesay evening meditation class by herself. Why doesn't she start again? She really needs a life coach, someone external.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Still no ICons?
I would be so grateful if they were arrested for breaking the law sitting in lockup somewhere. One can dream 💭
1A87C5FE-F096-47D3-B438-E5D2C1F37F4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might they have vanished since their restaurant was shut down?

Either that or they’re up to no good and we’ll see a photo dump of the week when they emerge.

Wait a minute. Weren’t they renewing their vows?

Could they have had some type of party that they’re keeping on the down low?
Ooh, the vow renewal! You might be on to something…! I still hope that the authorities caught up with them coming from the UK, but you’re probably right, they’re likely having a big renewal and are keeping a low profile, not because they want to, but because they have to with the local authorities.

I don't know why they'd have to hide from the local authorities to have a vow renewal party since as for June the 15th weddings were allowed again in Italy. They arrived in Italy before the authorities asked for a quarantine of the UK travellers as we saw from Mister Grandpa, so they'd still be entitled to have a gathering. Although I doubt they'd have a big party honestly. I can't bother checking the whole family and their friends insta. Are they in Italy too ?

Still no ICons?
I would be so grateful if they were arrested for breaking the law sitting in lockup somewhere. One can dream 💭
View attachment 629460
Hahahahaha hahahah I hope this is what’s happening!!!!

It’s all so dodgy when all of them have disappeared except from one repost from Unintelligent Change yesterday from Alex. Even Lala‘a kept low profile the last couple of days. She’s probably on a flight to Positano.

Why’s someone who declares not wearing a wedding ring is being a feminist is so fixated on a vow renewal? Remember MeMe - it’s like Alexa. No one actually cares a random kid on Instagram does something. She only wants to have this vow renewal to have new photos to post for a few more years because her look on her actual wedding is so dated and her dress looks cheap. As for Horse Teeth, it’s for him to show off his imaginary abundance of $$$$$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It’s all so dodgy when all of them have disappeared except from one repost from Unintelligent Change yesterday from Alex. Even Lala‘a kept low profile the last couple of days. She’s probably on a flight to Positano.

Why’s someone who declares not wearing a wedding ring is being a feminist is so fixated on a vow renewal? Remember MeMe - it’s like Alexa. No one actually cares a random kid on Instagram does something. She only wants to have this vow renewal to have new photos to post for a few more years because her look on her actual wedding is so dated and her dress looks cheap. As for Horse Teeth, it’s for him to show off his imaginary abundance of $$$$$$.
Exactly - she regrets that at the time of their wedding they didn’t have money and she didn’t look great so this is a way to compensate for that. It really is all very strange how they’ve gone quiet. But it won’t be long before they resurface - they’re incapable of not showing off.

Reactions: 14

I don't know anyone who has done a vow renewal but from what I see on reality tv it always seems to happen asd a last ditch attempt to salvage the marriage before a breakup :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah! Generally, the whole clan goes on social media detoxification together - God knows why? Are they so weak that if one is on Instagram, they all can’t control the urge- sure it can be a form of support, but really EVERYTIME & while doing Tourism doesn’t sounds like support. More like punishment. I’m interested in the reason - considering they aren’t breaking any law it’s intriguing.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what will Meme's next clothing item obsession will be?
So far, sausage jeans seem to be winning the competition. But between peplum tops and baggy dresses... Which will stay longer? The peplum tops were awful in general, but I couldn't freaking see it on her.
Meme really has a major obsessive personality trait. Whether it be on food, people she chooses to spend time with or clothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.