Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex shaves his legs, pass it on. 😂🤢

View attachment 625745
So cringe. “Lidiaaaaaaa, record us walking holding hands or we don’t wire you allowance this month!!!” Why don’t they put their child in the middle? MeMe wants to be front and centre all the time???

I thought they were poor but they had a country house? Pinocchio nose can’t keep up with her lies, can she?

0B9853F4-06B0-4222-8652-0C55CE25013A.jpeg

The Icunts should invest in a dictionary. They’re not nomads nor travellers. They’re just repetitive tourists. Since when living out of suitcases in rental luxury Airbnb makes someone a nomad? Also, travellers in the UK mean you live in caravans.
18A83D66-2794-4FAC-B75E-5B0FBDD3B95D.jpeg

Is Dan Martell’s English that bad as well? The only things that are too big for the Icunts are noses, teeth and egos.
73854D01-53EA-4DB9-9A14-FD0CDF3A8136.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
This might be one of the worst selfies she's ever taken. There's something weird in the eyes, like she's on the verge of a breakdown. Her lips are smiling but her eyes are the opposite. Creepy.
Why does she think people need to see HER face all the time? Her ‘content’ is just her face, her body, her fingers, her pointy toes and Alexaaaaaaaa. She’s just useless in every possible way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Somethin ain't right here.

So when she had Alexa early months, she had the personal trainer in Cape Town, seemed in pretty good shape and embraced bikinis whilst on holiday.
Screenshot_20210620-194132_Instagram.jpg

Now she's dressing really dull and plain. Combination of no more personal fitness coach and flying budget? Running out of money Ikonns? Spent more money making new products that arnt turning a profit?

46F346E5-9C7A-4E1F-9CE9-687696520D95.jpeg.jpg

Also, surely if you've just had a baby you'd want that weight off - so how the duck has she put it on? All those 'salads' she eats and bland foods.

She's comfort eating because she's bleeping miserable in her marriage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Alex's chicken legs and short shorts are hideous!

And agreed that MeMe looks even wider than before. That's because she's not building any muscle with her useless workouts and she barely eats any protein from what I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
955CA2C9-5E9A-4BD6-84B5-A4287ED18805.jpeg

this sums them up perfectly. Alex walks a few steps ahead of MeMe and Alexa with his face always buried in his phone. MeMe only holds onto Alexa for Instagram.
Men (barely) with legs and posture like that shouldn’t wear shorts this short.
Note Lidiot has gone AWOL since the Icunts left for Italy. Has her phone been confiscated so she can’t wish us “have a wonderful day” everyday?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somethin ain't right here.

So when she had Alexa early months, she had the personal trainer in Cape Town, seemed in pretty good shape and embraced bikinis whilst on holiday.
View attachment 626493

Now she's dressing really dull and plain. Combination of no more personal fitness coach and flying budget? Running out of money Ikonns? Spent more money making new products that arnt turning a profit?

View attachment 626498
Also, surely if you've just had a baby you'd want that weight off - so how the duck has she put it on? All those 'salads' she eats and bland foods.

She's comfort eating because she's bleeping miserable in her marriage.
She looks so depressed and miserable in this picture.

Reactions: 6
Too much silence from the Cons ... when they don't post that much especially on holiday, you KNOW something's afoot. Maybe they found out one of them caught covid again going to Endo's and they have to quarantine? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Too much silence from the Cons ... when they don't post that much especially on holiday, you KNOW something's afoot. Maybe they found out one of them caught covid again going to Endo's and they have to quarantine? 🤔
Wow Very true! And sometimes it’s because they’ve travelled to another city/country and/or have new visitors they’re trying to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this sums them up perfectly. Alex walks a few steps ahead of MeMe and Alexa with his face always buried in his phone. MeMe only holds onto Alexa for Instagram.
Men (barely) with legs and posture like that shouldn’t wear shorts this short.
Note Lidiot has gone AWOL since the Icunts left for Italy. Has her phone been confiscated so she can’t wish us “have a wonderful day” everyday?
Yeah, they are "always holding hands" - for social media. Why the need to prove they are the perfect family when it's clear, they're so miserable? :unsure:

• Heart
Was wondering why Alex was so obsessed with his grey chair and ottoman. Chi-ching 💰
C57A3588-C38B-4AC4-AEEF-A29CED6A34C5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's the fugliest chair I've ever seen. But of course, if someone sold him a dry turd and told him it's an Italian designer art piece worth thousands of pounds he would love it.
A dry turd? Are you describing Alex himself??? 🤪👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes their silence is suspicious, if they’re in Italy they love nothing more than showing it off on IG. I wonder if they got forced into quarantine by the authorities? 🧐

• Heart
Yes their silence is suspicious, if they’re in Italy they love nothing more than showing it off on IG. I wonder if they got forced into quarantine by the authorities? 🧐
This or they have more ‘friends’ and family joining or they’ve just arrived in Positano because to them Positano makes up the entire Italy.

• Haha
Alex's chicken legs and short shorts are hideous!

And agreed that MeMe looks even wider than before. That's because she's not building any muscle with her useless workouts and she barely eats any protein from what I see.
I think it is also as she has seemingly lost weight from her top half so in comparison she looks wider. I think her figure looked great in that photo with Alexa as a baby

Reactions: 5
Silence?Hmm....Maybe changing hotels, or rooms so they can be grateful again hahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s nothing new for them. They disappear for few days and then come back with ask me anything.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.