Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So She went from milking her male housemates for content to now milking this boyfriend. Can’t she do things alone or without sex appeal or a boy

Reactions: 8
I was pleasantly surprised by Jamie’s answers to some questions about how he views women with certain body counts, shaved/unshaven and all that other nonsense. I think Millie is still quite lost with her identity. I can’t imagine growing up so visibly on social media and only really being surrounded by friends who do social media too. Lots of strong personalities and egos all trapped in a little influencer bubble.

Reactions: 19
whenever i see what millie posts and how she acts it becomes so apparent to me how being friends with the social climbers shaped who she is, she moved out to live with them when she was quite young and from then on her only personality trait became living with boys, especially her friendship with carmie where he’d exploit her and sexualise her for views, it seems that she values herself based on her sex appeal only, which is evident through her videos getting the highest views when it’s something superficial like cosmetic procedures or a say it or shot it with sexual clickbait as opposed to her showing her personality in a sit down video, she gets praised for her body and i think she’s probably internalised her worth based on her appearance and sexuality because from a young age that’s what she’s been known for

i also just want to clarify that obviously there’s nothing wrong with a woman being sexual and i support it completely - but when it’s how the woman themself wants to behave, i feel like millie is so lost and she probably needs a lot of therapy after what she’s been through with her mum, i worry that she’s turning to her physical appearance because it’s something she can have control over whereas her emotions are probably all over the place

Reactions: 16
Ngl I really like Millie's glow up videos. I think her hair looks so much healthier now it's short! The only thing I'm questioning is why she paid £200 for those nails.... Don't get me wrong, they're cute and obviously not just a simple French tip but £200? Wouldn't even pay £100 for those in Manchester? Is it a London thing or just this salon?

I hate slating prices of nail places because it's a hard job and can be really draining but that price tag does not sit right with me

Reactions: 14
There’s some talk of this on Flossie’s thread - pretty sure that’s just really really expensive

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.