Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vape isn’t the issue, it’s the fact she was doing it on public transport
Oh tit okay hahah, I thought you were just making a general comment about her vaping. But yeah, not the most considerate of others personal space

Reactions: 5
She would’ve got more than one fine before she was seized. She obviously ignored the many letters lol. Unless they were sent to her old address but that’s why you change your address when you move or you go and collect the letters from your old place regularly.

Hopefully this will make her realise that it’s not a flex to constantly get parking tickets like she seems to think!

Reactions: 24
i swear she actually thinks she’s above fines and stuff like that, she’s constantly flexing parking tickets and clearly ignoring multiple fines if they’ve gone to the effort of seizing her car
It’s so juvenile and weird that she thinks it’s a flex when she actually just comes across as a massive loser. She acts like it’s some qUiRkY trait that contributes to her not like the other girls 😘✌ personality, but it’s actually just jarring and embarrassing

Reactions: 19
Today is their last full day in Dubai? Swear they only flew out yesterday, bc he gave her the gift on valentines and they were going the next day? What??!! Seems silly to go all that way for 2 nights

Reactions: 11
she's actually just a bum but has loads of money so it doesn't matter. lol imagine being that age with ur own flat but not being able to get on a flight on time or pay your fines. pathetic

Reactions: 17
Dream holiday? Her and Jordan went to Dubai several times a month at one point

Reactions: 4
‘I’ve got a surprise…we can do bowling now’ that actually made me laugh

anyways I guess I’m the odd one out I thought the vlog was cute and he really cares about her

Reactions: 13
‘I’ve got a surprise…we can do bowling now’ that actually made me laugh

anyways I guess I’m the odd one out I thought the vlog was cute and he really cares about her

I actually really like them together...I'll see myself out 😪:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.