Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they acc dating or in the talking stage cause no one mentioned about when or how he asked her out.
The questions they answered in the video about how they would feel it the other got with someone else, suggested theyre in the talking stage. But they both titled their videos boyfriend and girlfriend so I wonder if they’ve become official since filming. Maybe over Christmas?

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine Millie in a serious genuine relationship. Idk why I can’t take anything she says seriously. Whether it’s an ad or a video she does. I just assume her whole life is satire or a crappy joke. It’s the same w all the SC idk ahh I just feel like they’re one big joke sorry 😅

Reactions: 7
they just use the term boyfriend/girlfriend as clickbait. i dont think they're actually 'official'

Reactions: 17
Can’t stand milly t, besides having a nice body her face is so boring to look at and just looks like a basic white girl. Not sure why or how she got so many followers ? Doesn’t strike me as having a cracking personality either

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand milly t, besides having a nice body her face is so boring to look at and just looks like a basic white girl. Not sure why or how she got so many followers ? Doesn’t strike me as having a cracking personality either
Her personality is really boring. I don’t think there’s been a time where she has been funny. All she does is say ‘Yeah yeah yeah exactly’ and ‘vibes’.

Reactions: 13
saw Millie t today in Moose cafe in Manchester with a guy that wasn’t Jamie. They might have just been friends but I’ve not seen him on her insta or YouTube

Reactions: 1
She really doesn't come across well in her new video.. I usually like her videos but in this one she just seems so fazed and irritable and the way she just chucks the food away..

Reactions: 8
I absolutely loved her until lately. Her whole vibe is different. So cringey how she can't post on her insta story without being attached to her new boyfriend

Reactions: 5
I think Millie is being quite ignorant regarding the molly mae situation. I get where she’s coming from but she doesn’t realise that poverty isn’t just a problem in third world countries. Poverty is everywhere. Also, you can’t only consider poverty. For example, ethnic minorities do not have the same opportunities as a white person would so saying they have to work hard, we all have same 24 hours etc. is ignorant to them too

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.