Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jamie still hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend...Millie needs to save herself the trouble and dip IMO.

Reactions: 15
So Jamie still hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend...Millie needs to save herself the trouble and dip IMO.
I really don’t understand what’s taking so long. They act like a couple but haven’t put a label on it yet? What is the reason? Maybe he wants to ask on valentines?

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand what’s taking so long. They act like a couple but haven’t put a label on it yet? What is the reason? Maybe he wants to ask on valentines?
I love how I said it and now he's gone and booked a trip to Dubai for Valentine's day for her lol. Maybe he is waiting till then...if not, very weird.

Reactions: 13
I love how I said it and now he's gone and booked a trip to Dubai for Valentine's day for her lol. Maybe he is waiting till then...if not, very weird.
If he doesn’t ask on valentines then they are confusing

Reactions: 10
It’s bleeping weird that she’s waiting for him to ask her to go official tbh. Why do people make it such a big deal? I don’t get the “asking them to be my bf / gf” like it’s an engagement? 🤯

Reactions: 14
I dont see a problem tbh ? They met recently its not like they have known each other years .its what people do now .they get to know each other first before becoming offical .i spoke to my partner for 7 months before we became offical .been together 9 years now but i had been hurt in the past so was unsure .millie herself has been through a lot the past year so i can understand why there possibly not wanting to rush it

Reactions: 16
I dont see a problem tbh ? They met recently its not like they have known each other years .its what people do now .they get to know each other first before becoming offical .i spoke to my partner for 7 months before we became offical .been together 9 years now but i had been hurt in the past so was unsure .millie herself has been through a lot the past year so i can understand why there possibly not wanting to rush it
if both of your are both not dating anyone else then surely it’s a given that you are a couple? Why are people waiting to “make it official” when dating? You can get hurt whether there’s a label or not….Why would having a label on it make the hurt any more intense?

if both of your are both not dating anyone else then surely it’s a given that you are a couple? Why are people waiting to “make it official” when dating? You can get hurt whether there’s a label or not….Why would having a label on it make the hurt any more intense?
I domt understand why its so important to have a label though ? Does it really matter .my mum and stepdad when getting married .didnt get engaged as they didnt see the point .they just said they wanted to get married one day and then 2 months later told me and my siblings that we was going to the beach and turned up at a stately home and got married .

Reactions: 5
I domt understand why its so important to have a label though ? Does it really matter .my mum and stepdad when getting married .didnt get engaged as they didnt see the point .they just said they wanted to get married one day and then 2 months later told me and my siblings that we was going to the beach and turned up at a stately home and got married .
Ok so we agree then 🤣 labels mean nothing and it’s strange that Millie and Jamie are making such a huge deal over nothing

Reactions: 4
I did think the holiday box was cute the Starbucks cup n voucher 👏🏼 And she did look the best in the last glow up ☺ Il take myself to the rave thread 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
But clearly putting a label is important to them since they always mention if they are together in their videos. That’s why it confuses me how they do everything a couple does, and wants to be a couple yet aren’t a couple yet

Reactions: 5
I think Jamie doing that for millie for valentines is very sweet I didn’t expect it from him

Reactions: 7
i can’t help but feel like she arranged dubai or they arranged it together and she’s staged it as a surprise for clout

Reactions: 10
Dadvgirls are at same hotel in Dubai aswell as other influencers so I’m thinking is it a gifted holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not Millie vaping on the tube in Carmie’s video
I can’t stand people who do stuff like this, especially when they’re doing it to show off and look edgy. Their mentality is still like 14 year olds, it’s like their brains haven’t developed enough to understand how to respect people’s space 😂 (sorry I can’t stand it when people smoke in enclosed spaces)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.