Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually loved seeing her and Jamie blossom in the house and I pray for her sake that he doesn’t get the ick because of her friends (Carmie and Spencer). I know for a fact friends like that would put me off of someone

Reactions: 28
Lmao who wants to bet she's forgotten about Jamie already :ROFLMAO: he got used and abused as a pass time for her

Reactions: 2
Lmao who wants to bet she's forgotten about Jamie already :ROFLMAO: he got used and abused as a pass time for her
??? she’s spent two weeks with him now going on holiday with her friends and they went live together, don’t get what you mean? Are they expected to be joint at the hip?

Reactions: 20
I really don't get that impression from Millie at all... It was so obvious there was a genuine spark between them and I'd be very shocked if she did cut him off. She seems the type to be private about her relationships anyway... she's not a Saffron lol

Reactions: 13
??? she’s spent two weeks with him now going on holiday with her friends and they went live together, don’t get what you mean? Are they expected to be joint at the hip?
It was an observation, there's no need for your condescending comment. It's tattle and it's perfectly fine to speculate. In my opinion I just felt the vibe that Jamie was more into her

I really don't get that impression from Millie at all... It was so obvious there was a genuine spark between them and I'd be very shocked if she did cut him off. She seems the type to be private about her relationships anyway... she's not a Saffron lol
I only just seen Millies insta where she flown to Barca before I wrote that and did not see all the posts with everyone reunited etc and how close Jamie and millie were so yeah I do take what I said back. I just felt like Millie grown to Jamie as time went on because she was bored in a sense, it did not feel real for me until I saw it on the outside but I guess that's where Millie is more shy and reserved in a cute way which I didn't expect from her 😅 can't lie they do suit each other

Reactions: 3
It was an observation, there's no need for your condescending comment. It's tattle and it's perfectly fine to speculate. In my opinion I just felt the vibe that Jamie was more into her

I only just seen Millies insta where she flown to Barca before I wrote that and did not see all the posts with everyone reunited etc and how close Jamie and millie were so yeah I do take what I said back. I just felt like Millie grown to Jamie as time went on because she was bored in a sense, it did not feel real for me until I saw it on the outside but I guess that's where Millie is more shy and reserved in a cute way which I didn't expect from her 😅 can't lie they do suit each other
sorry I didn’t mean to come across condescending!

Click baiting her and Jamie already 🤨
I thought this. 🤔 she knows people love them together! I just hope it stays genuine. I can’t see Jamie getting on with Carmie etc. But I only watched him in the show so don’t know his personality

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.