Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's extremely common with trauma. Her mum has been dying since she was 14 iirc. And goodness knows what else she has been through these past few years, we know the industry she is in is rife with sexual assault/exploitation/rape, she clearly has problems with sexual boundary given carmies 14 year old sister video, plus the trauma that covid has caused a lot of people. I genuinely believe at this point she is experiencing some form of PTSD, self medicating (which she has admitted to using alcohol as a coping mechanism) and as a result is probably experiencing derealization/depersonalisation. I know people don't like armchair psychologists here so I full expect for people to disagree.
I still think she needs to go home, ground herself and herself some good intensive therapy before she is too far gone.
Oh I 100% agree. She needs good support and proper help to help her through this.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to say but imo she’s got the worst fashion sense out of everyone in that friendship group n in general. This outfit isn’t that bad but idk why it frustrates me how she doesn’t dress flatteringly. Feels like a year 9 let loose in select
She has the best body as well so it’s a double disappointment

Reactions: 11
Sorry to say but imo she’s got the worst fashion sense out of everyone in that friendship group n in general. This outfit isn’t that bad but idk why it frustrates me how she doesn’t dress flatteringly. Feels like a year 9 let loose in select
Lewis.. he looks like something that's just come out of my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she obsessed w surgery and filers. Like it’s not tenet for every YouTube video for her to be in a way promoting this shut. Yes she might not outright say oh go and get this but I can’t think of one thing this girl hasn’t got done besides a BBL possibly like she looks quite old I’m ngl she could be around the 24 area. Her fake laugh n accent is jarring as well like I feel like she tried to be the uk Alissa violet and it just didn’t work she needs to move away from her old content now it’s boring imo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she obsessed w surgery and filers. Like it’s not tenet for every YouTube video for her to be in a way promoting this shut. Yes she might not outright say oh go and get this but I can’t think of one thing this girl hasn’t got done besides a BBL possibly like she looks quite old I’m ngl she could be around the 24 area. Her fake laugh n accent is jarring as well like I feel like she tried to be the uk Alissa violet and it just didn’t work she needs to move away from her old content now it’s boring imo
Yes!! I have always thought she is trying so hard to be Alissa Violet, the clothes, the instagram poses, the quirkiness it's just never gonna happen! Her fake laugh was so painful to watch in the sidemen tinder video.
Glad she's moving out on her own, she just needs to ditch the social climbers (is that even still a thing) and reconnect with her old friends and her family. Feel bad her skin is really playing up atm, she used to have lovely clear skin, but we've all been there.

Reactions: 3
Yes!! I have always thought she is trying so hard to be Alissa Violet, the clothes, the instagram poses, the quirkiness it's just never gonna happen! Her fake laugh was so painful to watch in the sidemen tinder video.
Glad she's moving out on her own, she just needs to ditch the social climbers (is that even still a thing) and reconnect with her old friends and her family. Feel bad her skin is really playing up atm, she used to have lovely clear skin, but we've all been there.
Yh and Alissa was mainly always around guys that people suspected she slept w. Millie is kinda weird imo like her channels so dead

Reactions: 1
random but did think lewys and millie have had an argument she says in Carmies Reading vlog “he was giving me diva attitude which is fine to everyone else but don’t give it to me” uhhhh

Reactions: 1
The way she talks reminds me of Keira Bridget. Feels like she’s tryna fill her shoes. Does she have a speech problem. It’s not her accent she just doesn’t pronounce words properly 😂 unless it’s on purpose

The way she talks reminds me of Keira Bridget. Feels like she’s tryna fill her shoes. Does she have a speech problem. It’s not her accent she just doesn’t pronounce words properly 😂 unless it’s on purpose
It’s the area she’s from and then mixing with people from the south (I’ve seen this before)

Reactions: 2
Glad she's finally moving out on her own. I found her new video okay, seems she got sued by the Cardi B nail tech lady. 😅
I find that kind of ridiculous though, it was just an honest review.. the nails weren't all that. (don't sue me lol)

Reactions: 7
I watched her Ibiza vlog and actually felt sad. I think she’s ruining her face and losing her natural beauty. She’s got dents on the end of her nose - most likely from when she had that weird surgery/treatment in the end of it.

I hope her moving out helps her to grow up and mature. She’s so potential in the industry for sure. But with friends like Carmie and Kate…. I’m not sure it’ll last

Reactions: 5
Millie and kate were so bleeping annoying in the ibiza vlogs all the constant screeching was jarring af

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.