Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her Ibiza vlog and actually felt sad. I think she’s ruining her face and losing her natural beauty. She’s got dents on the end of her nose - most likely from when she had that weird surgery/treatment in the end of it.
The scar on her nose is from the acne after the Vampire Facial, just fyi.

I thought it was the threads which are making her nose look a little odd! She is ruining her face, she was so attractive before she messed with herself!

Reactions: 5
Love that fact that carmie is going to be in charge of millie t account while she goes into that house 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Millie to bits but she even admits she only knows one other ‘YouTuber’ going on this Footasylum thing. I think she’s too good for that really, she should look at getting her foot in the door of mainstream media.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love Millie to bits but she even admits she only knows one other ‘YouTuber’ going on this Footasylum thing. I think she’s too good for that really, she should look at getting her foot in the door of mainstream media.
How does that make her too good for it??? The other people going in are actual content creators who are funny and talented. If you're into black/urban content you’d know all of them.

Think you're overestimating how "big" she is lol, they probably have no clue who she is and there's no way Millie will ever be on any mainstream media with what she posts

Reactions: 21
Anyone else cringe at Millie's intro for the Locked In show :ROFLMAO: "if they snore I will literally go over to their bed and throw hands" but no you wouldn't? she's sooo vanilla yet shes trying to act ghetto

It'll be interesting to see how she gets along with everyone though

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m looking forward to seeing Millie without Carmie etc, it always seems like she’s trying to fit in so hard with them

Reactions: 16
i think Millie is coming across well on Locked In. waiting for her to get a special challenge

Reactions: 18
Actually really liking her on this shes coming across really nice and getting on with everyone unlike ana who has no personality atall

Reactions: 26
I can’t stop staring at that bloody scar on her nose😑 in other news though I like her on locked in.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I never doubted she’d be good on locked in because I think Millie is really likeable and has a nice personality unlike Anastasia who I knew would be as boring as ever and puts on a facade online lol. I think Millie’s circle is what made me start disliking her I.e. spencer and carmie. I felt the same with Kate, I disliked her so much more knowing she was carmines gf. Otherwise kate and Millie make pretty good content and seem like they’d be good fun irl

Reactions: 22
Tbh I never doubted she’d be good on locked in because I think Millie is really likeable and has a nice personality unlike Anastasia who I knew would be as boring as ever and puts on a facade online lol. I think Millie’s circle is what made me start disliking her I.e. spencer and carmie. I felt the same with Kate, I disliked her so much more knowing she was carmines gf. Otherwise kate and Millie make pretty good content and seem like they’d be good fun irl
I agree I loved Millie pre social climber era her personality is likeable and she’s bubbly and a nice girl. It’s the crowd she’s around who drag her down.

Reactions: 14
i think Millie is just really cool. she does't have to try hard to seem interesting or likeable, she's just really effortlessly cool in a way i think a lot of people want to be. she's really emotionally mature and has a lot about her. i'm normally skeptical about girls who are pretty much only friends with boys, as they tend to be massive internalised misogynists and i also got cheated on with one of those girls lol. but Millie seems like she genuinely just gets on with everyone, she seems like a really lovely girl and deserves a lot of happiness.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.