Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is in Dental Centre Turkey. I recognise it from her insta story with the drink. I’m a dental nurse and we talk about this place all the time in work it’s weirdly cheap for dental work, probs why so many people get their teeth done over there🤣
Just coming in - I live in Turkey and it’s cheap because our minimum wage/cost of living is lower compared to European currencies! However I wouldn’t get my teeth done there, none of us do 🤣

Who reckons she actually used that fitness app to lose the weight she’s just shared? She’s definitely lost weight but I’m sceptical it’s via that app

Reactions: 3
I really feel for Millie, she is such a beautiful girl and I feel like due to pressures from social media she got all that work done. Don’t even get me started on the wave house it’s just unbelievably cringe and they are trying too hard to be relevant. Also no disrespect to her as I’ve noticed that recently on her tiktok it looks as if she’s lost weight but what’s going on with her legs?? Her stomach is so flat and toned but her legs are the same size all the way down I thought maybe she has the same condition as Shaughna from love island.

Reactions: 6
I wondered what the Turkey treatment could be and she’s so stupid if it is dental work. Her teeth are so straight and lovely!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how I feel about her new teeth. It’s so obvious she hasn’t got her bottom ones done and they’re not even the same shade as the veneers. She should’ve got the bottom ones done as well if she was going to all that effort to get her top ones done. She also needs to chill with the lashes, they look ridiculous.

I really don’t think it’s great that she travelled unnecessarily to another country, during a bleeping pandemic, to get her teeth done. I’m actually so mad, so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wondered what the Turkey treatment could be and she’s so stupid if it is dental work. Her teeth are so straight and lovely!
She went through the entire braces process in school, just to get this done

• Wow
And she ran through the airport with no mask on. Sat on a plane talking to the camera with no mask on.

totally irresponsible-she should be reported in some kind of way for whatever lie she told the passport office to let her through and for travelling like this

• Angry
Reactions: 11
i cannot believe she got her PERFECTLY FINE teeth permantly filed down for a stupid video. shes a bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I put this in the wrong thread earlier (it’s been a busy night 😂) but ....

im not sure they actually filed them down as much as her thumbnail shows, I did skip through some of it but I didn’t see her show tiny teeth once. So I think that’s for clicks. She’s such a foolish girl, she’s ruining herself at the age of 20 for what? Social media what won’t matter in a few years?
I feel sad for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new teeth don't look like comedy teeth, which is good. I like them but I liked her own even more. What a life, to be so bored you keep getting unnecessary surgery 🙁

Reactions: 1
I put this in the wrong thread earlier (it’s been a busy night 😂) but ....

im not sure they actually filed them down as much as her thumbnail shows, I did skip through some of it but I didn’t see her show tiny teeth once. So I think that’s for clicks. She’s such a foolish girl, she’s ruining herself at the age of 20 for what? Social media what won’t matter in a few years?
I feel sad for her
Best screenshot I could get of the teeth filing. Definitely not as bad as the thumbnail but still to permanently ruin your natural healthy teeth for the rest of your life, all she had to do was get invisalign if she was that bothered with the overlap on her front teeth.
I really hope this isn't done just for views and £ from a video but is something she genuinely wanted whether or not is was filmed. When is she going to stop with appearance alterations? Every video is her altering something new, fillers, boob job, extensions, tan, dental, botox, piercings etc she can't stop otherwise she loses her youtube USP. The fact she's 20(?) with a boob job that is sagging as much as it is is such a shame, silly girl. People click on her vids to see what stupid thing she has done next. I really can't see her stopping and being happy with herself. Don't think it will be long before she gets the bottom done as well as they don't seem to match the top colour wise now. She will have to get them redone every 10 years too (y)
1603854738576.png

Best screenshot I could get of the teeth filing. Definitely not as bad as the thumbnail but still to permanently ruin your natural healthy teeth for the rest of your life, all she had to do was get invisalign if she was that bothered with the overlap on her front teeth.
I really hope this isn't done just for views and £ from a video but is something she genuinely wanted whether or not is was filmed. When is she going to stop with appearance alterations? Every video is her altering something new, fillers, boob job, extensions, tan, dental, botox, piercings etc she can't stop otherwise she loses her youtube USP. The fact she's 20(?) with a boob job that is sagging as much as it is is such a shame, silly girl. People click on her vids to see what stupid thing she has done next. I really can't see her stopping and being happy with herself. Don't think it will be long before she gets the bottom done as well as they don't seem to match the top colour wise now. She will have to get them redone every 10 years too (y)
View attachment 290689
This makes me so sad, her natural teeth were perfect. Makes me think of KAtie Price and how many times her veeners have fallen out / off / caused pain and she's had to continuously get them replaced.

• Sad
I really don’t understand why she ruined her perfectly straight set of teeth

More money than sense.

Her crying in the airport about her passport expiry date pissed me off so much, we are in a pandemic Millie get a bleeping grip

4E20EAD8-D0DA-49C2-8034-2D62754AF21E.png
97DC70C1-40B9-4AAF-9546-23646A6E2528.png

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand why she ruined her perfectly straight set of teeth

More money than sense.

Her crying in the airport about her passport expiry date pissed me off so much, we are in a pandemic Millie get a bleeping grip

View attachment 291819View attachment 291821
I also thought it was really suss that she said she told a massive lie to be able to go. My first thought was that she told them someone had died. Which would be sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.