Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not about Millie but Jordons an idiot for leaving his job to "concentrate on youtube". His last few videos have barely been 10mins long!
Did he leave or was he fired 👀👀 we know he seems sketchy and all over the place, is manic the right word? We can only take what he says but we’ll never know the full story

Reactions: 4
Did he leave or was he fired 👀👀 we know he seems sketchy and all over the place, is manic the right word? We can only take what he says but we’ll never know the full story
I was surprised when he got a job. He's so immature, I can't imagine him being in an office with "grown ups", never mind trying to sell a house

Reactions: 6
This wave house thing is seriously cringe. It’s like they’re all playing at being adults and failing miserably.

Reactions: 9
This wave house thing is seriously cringe. It’s like they’re all playing at being adults and failing miserably.
“a new video every Wednesday“ yet they posted their first video 2 weeks ago and left the channel since 😂

Reactions: 6
Apparently had a gambling addiction
I think he has tourettesb

Honestly, this girl is a liability! Books a holiday to Turkey for a start, passport is about to expire, has told a lie so they will let her fly & might get stuck in Turkey. Shes an idiot, I hope she bloody does get stranded

Reactions: 17
Honestly, this girl is a liability! Books a holiday to Turkey for a start, passport is about to expire, has told a lie so they will let her fly & might get stuck in Turkey. Shes an idiot, I hope she bloody does get stranded
Guarantee she won’t quarantine when she gets back. IF she gets back!

Reactions: 8
What’s the bets she’s in Turkey getting her teeth done!! Composite bonding or something since she said “treatment”

The once lovely Millie has lost the plot

Plastic Face
More than likely drugged up
Immature
No regards for her poor mum
She thinks she so special now and her music is just ERM....... Crap!

She needs a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she go to turkey for her treatment or music tour? Seems odd her music manager came with her

she is in Dental Centre Turkey. I recognise it from her insta story with the drink. I’m a dental nurse and we talk about this place all the time in work it’s weirdly cheap for dental work, probs why so many people get their teeth done over there🤣

• Haha
It’s all such a shame - I’ve followed her since she was first starting out and she was a really endearing, sweet girl with nice content. Now she’s a try hard, and most of what she does makes me cringe.

• Heart
she is in Dental Centre Turkey. I recognise it from her insta story with the drink. I’m a dental nurse and we talk about this place all the time in work it’s weirdly cheap for dental work, probs why so many people get their teeth done over there🤣
Her teeth look perfect, Imagine if she got those awful big white veneers :eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.