Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck happened to this girl? Just saw her on a sidemen tinder video and havent seen her in years...she was wearing dirty sweatpants tucked into heeled boots...who allowed her out like that?! She seems to have just declined down some dark slope now with the surgery and drugs she probably doesn't give a tit about dressing well. It's a shame to have gone from seeing her as a young girl making innocent, fun videos to catching up with her now over sexualising herself and putting herself in bad situations :( v sad

Reactions: 12
What the duck happened to this girl? Just saw her on a sidemen tinder video and havent seen her in years...she was wearing dirty sweatpants tucked into heeled boots...who allowed her out like that?! She seems to have just declined down some dark slope now with the surgery and drugs she probably doesn't give a tit about dressing well. It's a shame to have gone from seeing her as a young girl making innocent, fun videos to catching up with her now over sexualising herself and putting herself in bad situations :( v sad
honestly, I think moving to London and living with the ‘social climbers’ , could have been the worst thing she could have done for herself, completely changed for the worse

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I always thought it was a little bit saddening that her mother has terminal lung cancer and she doesn’t seem to really look after her health in any way. Takeouts, drink, obvious drugs, smoking... chill out man you’re too old for this now. Go spend time with your family and old friends

Reactions: 18
She thinks she looks good she always wears that combo hahahaha

Reactions: 2
She probably thought it would be all fun & games spending time locked up with the social climbers but then spencer & Jordon went home, kate stayed for a bit so she probably felt like a third wheel with her & Carmie & now it's just her & Carmie which by the looks of things probably isn't as fun as she thought it would be!
I know its probably harder to think of video ideas just now, but surely she could be putting in more effort to get some filming done.

Reactions: 5
I always thought it was a little bit saddening that her mother has terminal lung cancer and she doesn’t seem to really look after her health in any way. Takeouts, drink, obvious drugs, smoking... chill out man you’re too old for this now. Go spend time with your family and old friends
I thought this too and also if that was my mum I'd have never moved so far away in the first place. I know she's young, but it's also time she'll never get back.

Reactions: 14
I thought this too and also if that was my mum I'd have never moved so far away in the first place. I know she's young, but it's also time she'll never get back.
she’ll look back with regret one day and think what the duck was I doing

Reactions: 11
She smokes?

Reactions: 1
I may be late to the party but I’ve only just seen that song and music video of her and Jordan, comedown
😂😂😂😂 is it serious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont like Millie but the ignorance surrounding smoking weed in 2020 is ridiculous
What does that mean

I may be late to the party but I’ve only just seen that song and music video of her and Jordan, comedown
😂😂😂😂 is it serious 😂
I have never seen the video but when i heard it thought at first thinking jordans part not bad.. then millie came in ..💀 💀 💀

Reactions: 1
I dont like Millie but the ignorance surrounding smoking weed in 2020 is ridiculous
I smoke weed daily, ive done it for about 7 years now once a day after work helps me with my depression a lot and i mean a lot. Better that than half a bottle of wine a night realistically but thats just my opinion x

Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t a Kate elizabeth Thread, but there isn’t one... And I just gotta get this off my chest. I just watched her assumptions video and is she ok? Years of boarding school and she cannot pronounce the word probably
Shocking

Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t a Kate elizabeth Thread, but there isn’t one... And I just gotta get this off my chest. I just watched her assumptions video and is she ok? Years of boarding school and she cannot pronounce the word probably
Shocking
She annoys me so much! I think she only went to boarding school for two years for her a levels? The way she goes on about it you'd think it was primary school and secondary school😂

Reactions: 10
I watch the odd video of hers here and there, her friendship group for the most part are annoying af and she can be a bit cringe herself, but nowhere near as bad as the others. Just watched her latest video on her weight loss (I watched the one last year as well), sad to see she's still battling with an eating disorder but I'm surprised with how open about it she is. Eating disorders should be talked about more, especially in this day and current culture with the pressure to be thin. I mean look at the reaction to Adeles weight loss. I just hope her younger viewers realise how big of a problem this is and don't get any ideas for themselves and it doesn't trigger anyone. I hope she gets the help she needs, I wonder if she's looked into therapy or anything of the sort.

Reactions: 6
she’ll look back with regret one day and think what the duck was I doing
I’ve thought this from the start. I know we don’t see everything but she seems to vlog/ insta story the times when she goes home and catches up with her mates etc and it isn’t very often at all??? If I knew my mum had terminal cancer and we were all being put in lockdown I’d think it’s the perfect opportunity to spend time with her? I just find so bizarre. Especially the fact it’s only her and Carmie in the house?

She probably thought it would be all fun & games spending time locked up with the social climbers but then spencer & Jordon went home, kate stayed for a bit so she probably felt like a third wheel with her & Carmie & now it's just her & Carmie which by the looks of things probably isn't as fun as she thought it would be!
I know its probably harder to think of video ideas just now, but surely she could be putting in more effort to get some filming done.
Also loved how Carmie said on a video/ a tiktok can’t remember that Kate had to go home due to family circumstances e.g. making out something bad had happened but Kate said in her video that it was because she felt suffocated isolating in London.. that’s deffo not the rules you don’t change locations in the middle of a global pandemic because you feel suffocated ..

Reactions: 6
I’ve thought this from the start. I know we don’t see everything but she seems to vlog/ insta story the times when she goes home and catches up with her mates etc and it isn’t very often at all??? If I knew my mum had terminal cancer and we were all being put in lockdown I’d think it’s the perfect opportunity to spend time with her? I just find so bizarre. Especially the fact it’s only her and Carmie in the house?

Also loved how Carmie said on a video/ a tiktok can’t remember that Kate had to go home due to family circumstances e.g. making out something bad had happened but Kate said in her video that it was because she felt suffocated isolating in London.. that’s deffo not the rules you don’t change locations in the middle of a global pandemic because you feel suffocated ..
Soooo true, I also think carmies gone home now that Spencer’s come back, his old room with them green walls on his recent tiktoks

Reactions: 3
I thought her reasoning was weird to, doesn't she go to uni in London & stay in a small student flat?
Millies doing that quick fire assumptions video with Spencer asking the questions, soon find out if hes back 🙄. Why don't the rules apply to them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.