Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not sure about him being smart though😂 i remember him driving dangerously in millies vlogs and she even said they nearly died one time while jordan was going 80 around a bend or something, he is just very impulsive around his friends and i can remember him breaking loads of things in hotels and spitting out hot sauce at a restaurant... the list is endless, if anyone is the smart one it’s Ben
Hmm Bens a tricky one, i noticed he gets quite a lot wrong in his videos, I think he has grown up very privelliged and doesn’t have a clue about the real world

I saw Jordan comment on a photo of this girl tagging someone saying “ew she looks like she’s 20 with a child 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m rooting for Millie. I really hope the novelty of the lifestyle they lead wears off soon and she takes advantage of the position she’s in before it disappears. I think Lewys has a good balance of everything in terms of being a bit wild but also having a sustainable career, education and owning property. I really find the likes of Carmie and others, who clearly come from a place of privilege trying to be edgy and “street” insufferable.

Reactions: 21
I’m rooting for Millie. I really hope the novelty of the lifestyle they lead wears off soon and she takes advantage of the position she’s in before it disappears. I think Lewys has a good balance of everything in terms of being a bit wild but also having a sustainable career, education and owning property. I really find the likes of Carmie and others, who clearly come from a place of privilege trying to be edgy and “street” insufferable.
I totally agree. I have a soft spot for Millie, the way she talks about her weight and her self image especially. I agree with the poster who said they all seem a bit lost. Even Carmie does to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why but it really annoys me in her latest video when she said she ‘I had only just turned 18 when I had my boob job, so I was literally basically 17 when I had it done’ you weren’t basically 17 at all.. you has turned 18 so you were 18! Why would you make out as if you were underage

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why but it really annoys me in her latest video when she said she ‘I had only just turned 18 when I had my boob job, so I was literally basically 17 when I had it done’ you weren’t basically 17 at all.. you has turned 18 so you were 18! Why would you make out as if you were underage
“I was looking at it like I’d be unconscious for a bit and then i’d wake up with brand new tits”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Millies new videos are repeat videos of the ones which got the most views, All the stuff she talked about in the update videos of the weight and boob job were tit we already knew from watching the original videos... money grab much

Reactions: 4
Millies new videos are repeat videos of the ones which got the most views, All the stuff she talked about in the update videos of the weight and boob job were tit we already knew from watching the original videos... money grab much
She’s definitely ran out of video ideas lol

Reactions: 3
Her new video is so dangerous , telling young girls who probably don’t even have tits yet that it was great going shopping for new boobs and how they changed her whole happiness.

She didn’t mention one negative thing about it. I know it’s her experience but maybe just not post this sort of video- it was like an advertisement .

Reactions: 7
She’s now changed the title to Boob Job at 18
And wrote a comment saying don’t go to Mya lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It baffles me how someone is getting paid so much money for doing duck all she uploads on average twice a month! Her videos are so fake and the new one is bleeped half way through so you can't hear anything

I don’t get all of the people here still rooting for her, she’s a lost cause 😂 a kate elisabeth wannabe, literally changing her accent and acting so fake. It’s weird how she always says people who meet her always say they thought she’d be a witch but she’s so nice, like why do you wanna be perceived as a witch? If your personality is THAT different to what is online then nobody really knows what she’s about

Reactions: 3
Kate posted a picture on instagram of her and millie and put as the caption “we actually don’t each other lamoooooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Um is that the only thing you 2 can bond over then?
This just proves that they actually don’t like each other or they are just awkward with each other. U can see it when they are together it’s so funny 😂 so hard for them to be genuine.

• Haha
EADC78C3-2BE6-49EF-A288-17FFA4059058.png

Apparently the “tan” is for a YouTube video, I stg if it’s something about how dark her tan can go I’m gonna go off 💀 it’s bad anyway but around the whole BLM movement? This ain’t it

Why does she talk as if someone is chasing her?
Breathe, child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Millies new video is “i tried the worlds darkest tan“... i’m speechless

Reactions: 1
Millies new video is “i tried the worlds darkest tan“... i’m speechless
These influencers just keep getting dumber and dumber. With the BLM movement atm especially, she cannot be ignorant enough to believe this video would be OKAY ever?!! She is clearly black-fishing.

Reactions: 12
These influencers just keep getting dumber and dumber. With the BLM movement atm especially, she cannot be ignorant enough to believe this video would be OKAY ever?!! She is clearly black-fishing.
Is she bleeping stupid? This is quite possibly the worst thing I’ve ever seen, regardless of the current BLM movement, blackfishing has been the topic of discussion for years now. I’m actually fuming, she’s stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.