Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some comments under her instagram post already telling her not to post the video tomorrow, i really hope she doesn’t and realises what she is doing, if she does posts it... shows she just wants to get attention and money, hope she gets cancelled just like Kate did (loads of comments calling her tory cause she didn’t follow the rules).

Reactions: 8
Some comments under her instagram post already telling her not to post the video tomorrow, i really hope she doesn’t and realises what she is doing, if she does posts it... shows she just wants to get attention and money, hope she gets cancelled just like Kate did (loads of comments calling her tory cause she didn’t follow the rules).
I’ve messaged some tea pages asking them to call her out on it and obviously they haven’t replied 👀

Reactions: 2
Wow she actually posted the video... What a witch, She said she came across this “trend” on twitter but i swear people was talking about this tan AGES ago (wasn’t really a trend anyway it was people giving bad reviews cause the tan was green and really dark) and she says she doesn’t even use fake tan, so what’s the purpose of the video? she normally gets spray tans or gradual moisturiser type ones so it’s not like she’s actually trying it out to maybe like it she’s trying it for the shock content omg look how dark how funny tit.
When she was putting the tan on her face she said “i hope this doesn’t get taken the wrong way you know how the internet is, i have good intentions i promise obviously there is no racial reference in this whats so ever” stupid girl i give up...

Reactions: 6
Wow she actually posted the video... What a witch, She said she came across this “trend” on twitter but i swear people was talking about this tan AGES ago (wasn’t really a trend anyway it was people giving bad reviews cause the tan was green and really dark) and she says she doesn’t even use fake tan, so what’s the purpose of the video? she normally gets spray tans or gradual moisturiser type ones so it’s not like she’s actually trying it out to maybe like it she’s trying it for the shock content omg look how dark how funny tit.
When she was putting the tan on her face she said “i hope this doesn’t get taken the wrong way you know how the internet is, i have good intentions i promise obviously there is no racial reference in this whats so ever” stupid girl i give up...
The fact she addressed the race thing means she’s acknowledged it’s gonna get hateful comments 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can we all agree to dislike the video?

Reactions: 7
Lol that’s not the worlds darkest fake tan it’s £4 and it’s absolute crap because it washes all off, try bondi sands ffs another tit video from Millie. Also find it very sad she moved out at 17 and barely goes to see her mum who is terminally ill with cancer

I can’t believe that she not only posted that video, but she also said “I’d love to look like this naturally but I am extremely caucasian”. Also she’s saying “you know how the internet is” about the clear black fishing. That’s not ‘how the internet is’, that’s people knowing that black fishing is not okay?

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, wearing dark tan is NOT black fishing. Why does everything have to become so offensive?
Am I allowed to be offended at those who bleach their skin white? If not, why?

I don’t know any black person who is genuinely offended by people fake tanning themselves to the extreme. NOBODY CARES!!! But as soon as you go online, wearing dark fake tan and foundation too dark for your skin is offensive etc. No it isn’t! Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ, wearing dark tan is NOT black fishing. Why does everything have to become so offensive?
Am I allowed to be offended at those who bleach their skin white? If not, why?

I don’t know any black person who is genuinely offended by people fake tanning themselves to the extreme. NOBODY CARES!!! But as soon as you go online, wearing dark fake tan and foundation too dark for your skin is offensive etc. No it isn’t! Christ.
Right, well first of all, maybe black people don't feel comfortable telling you it offends them but it is EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. Black people are discriminated for the colour of their skin EVERY SINGLE DAY. As I'm sure YOU know, black people are getting murdered for being BLACK.
Theres a difference between having a fake tan and actually trying to look a different race. Black-fishing is 100% a serious issue and you're showing your ignorance/white privilege with your post. I see white girls I grew up with now look more mixed than me.

this post better explains it.
Thank you. I cant believe the amount of ignorant people on this thread who liked her post.

Reactions: 11
For people agreeing that millie did nothing wrong? um did you find that video generally entertaining/informative? Did you find it really funny how she went so dark HAHAHAHA look a tan gone wrong... IF YOU DID U NEED HELP....

Reactions: 6
Oh shock horror you used the ol “your white privilege” line.

my friend who is black has brought me that same fake tan which Millie used in a hamper. Is that tan okay to use when a black person buys it for me, but not okay when I buy it myself because I’m white?

Did I find it funny in her video? Yeah I did actually. That doesn’t make me racist. It just means I found it funny that she went green. She wasn’t being offensive, she was literally trying a fake tan that went viral.... THAT.IS.ALL. I’m not saying this because I love Millie - she doesn’t bother me.

people don’t fake tan To be racist. They fake tan because they feel more confident with a tan.
what about when people bleach their skin to become white? Can I be offended at that?
I’m very much aware there are people that are shot because they are black but that doesn’t mean Emma from a little village can’t fake tan to make herself feel more confident. If YOU have a problem with that then fair enough but don’t expect people to stop fake tanning because of it.
Are we not allowed to dye our hair red Incase we offend natural red heads? Can I get offended when someone puts on faux freckles because I’m naturally covered in them? I’m not ignorant and I’m not racist - I’m just sick of people crying “I’m offended!” over ridiculous things like someone fake tanning

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

my friend who is black has brought me that same fake tan which Millie used in a hamper. Is that tan okay to use when a black person buys it for me, but not okay when I buy it myself because I’m white?

Did I find it funny in her video? Yeah I did actually. That doesn’t make me racist. It just means I found it funny that she went green. She wasn’t being offensive, she was literally trying a fake tan that went viral.... THAT.IS.ALL. I’m not saying this because I love Millie - she doesn’t bother me.

people don’t fake tan To be racist. They fake tan because they feel more confident with a tan.
what about when people bleach their skin to become white? Can I be offended at that?
I’m very much aware there are people that are shot because they are black but that doesn’t mean Emma from a little village can’t fake tan to make herself feel more confident. If YOU have a problem with that then fair enough but don’t expect people to stop fake tanning because of it.
Are we not allowed to dye our hair red Incase we offend natural red heads? Can I get offended when someone puts on faux freckles because I’m naturally covered in them? I’m not ignorant and I’m not racist - I’m just sick of people crying “I’m offended!” over ridiculous things like someone fake tanning
I think you are failing to see that Millie didn’t just “try” the fake tan because she thought she would like it! She used it because she wanted the shock horror of OMG ITS SO DARK HAAHHAAHAH! TOP QUALITY CONTENT RIGHT HERE!
I’m fine with people tanning with what looks natural but that is not what Millie wanted! She was surprised as ever when it went fine after she washed it off because she wanted it to stay that dark for content!
Also how are you going to relate skin colour to people dying their hair red or putting on fake freckles? People don’t bleeping die over that.

Reactions: 10

It’s ridiculous that you’ve mentioned skin bleaching twice now and asked if you can get offended by it. It’s not a point that helps your argument, it actually proves how incorrect you are.
People literally bleach their skin because having dark skin is seen as bad. They lighten their skin to get away from some of the injustice being dark skinned brings them. Can’t you see how sad and awful that is? Being white comes with privilege and so much more. Stop trying to invalidate something you know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

100% agree with everything you’re saying. I fake tan myself and go the darkest I can, I can’t lie out in the sun all the time unfortunately, especially living in the UK, so fake tan to make me feel more confident. :)

People who wear tan to feel confidental, make their legs look a bit slimmer and just make themselves feel better about themselves is fine - the issue is people like cinzia zullo for example who literally changed race and also jokes about it with sophia. Now THAT is an issue.

100% agree with everything you’re saying. I fake tan myself and go the darkest I can, I can’t lie out in the sun all the time unfortunately, especially living in the UK, so fake tan to make me feel more confident. :)
It’s completely different to actively seeing and wanting your skin to be the darkest it will be

No one is saying you cant TAN. Its an issue when you fake tan so much that you look a different race than your own!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.