Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her snaps yesterday and good god, that Lewys guy is bloody annoying. Being so disrespectful like that. Why the duck are they all still friends with him?

Reactions: 9
Sickening that she put an ad (can’t remember what the brand was but she was modelling activewear) on her snapchats when she was explaining what happened to Izzy and whether or not she was okay. Horrible girl.

Reactions: 7
Carmie posted a vlog. Described how Izzy fell and broke her leg. She got taken to hospital. It sounds like they just left her there/didn’t visit her. They just carried on with their holiday and moved to a different location the next day.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lipo on her legs.

Not her complaining that a woman didn’t want her filming her. Why would a stranger want that?
Why did she say that she avoids filming her legs when she does film it? I feel like she always shows off her body or her in a bikini

Her lip liner is so bad and her nostrils are the weirdest I’ve ever seen
B7134F5F-7585-4154-9122-3EC34834D7A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She must have SO much money and I swear she just spends and spends and spends with no care… I wonder how she’s so rich as I really don’t feel she’s that big of an influencer?

Reactions: 13
She must have SO much money and I swear she just spends and spends and spends with no care… I wonder how she’s so rich as I really don’t feel she’s that big of an influencer?
She would’ve made a ton of money from when she used to upload consistently and get loads of views on YouTube. She definitely makes a lot less than she used to.

Reactions: 4
She’s an idiot of the highest order. Go get a job love. 🙂 So immature and self-centred.

Reactions: 7