Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like watching her snapchats but wtf is that scabby picture she keeps posting about seeing a doctor 😭 makes me itchy and wanna unsubscribe

Reactions: 3
Who is this carmie guy are they brother and sister or what? Completely new here 🤣 came across her on Tiktok subscriptions but no idea who she is or where she came out of!
He said they were step siblings but they make up so much tit who knows

Reactions: 2
He said they were step siblings but they make up so much tit who knows
he either says millie is his sister or girlfriend, whichever one works best for clickbait depending on the video lol

Reactions: 7
Just watched her snap story and omg Lewys is insufferable!

Can you explain please? Don't have socials to follow her on x
Her friend Izzy fell from a really high wall and was in a bad way by the sounds of it. Millie is saying how traumatic it was for herself.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her snap story and omg Lewys is insufferable!
I hate Lewys the most out of them all 😭 Genuinely the worst type or annoying human.

That place they’re staying in will be trashed by the time they leave just like back in the ‘social climber’ days.

Reactions: 13
Sorry wtf is the picture of her friend just laying there??? So she fell and Millie thinks to take a photo of her body probably unconscious?? Please tell me I have that wrong cos WTF

Reactions: 27
Sorry wtf is the picture of her friend just laying there??? So she fell and Millie thinks to take a photo of her body probably unconscious?? Please tell me I have that wrong cos WTF
It’s so bleeping wrong

Edit for typo 🥲

Reactions: 2
No, that’s a picture of Maya lay on the floor.

Izzy is the one that fell. She said the picture of Maya was before Izzy fell but it was probably taken afterwards because they’re so edgy and love to take the piss.

Reactions: 7
No, that’s a picture of Maya lay on the floor.

Izzy is the one that fell. She said the picture of Maya was before Izzy fell but it was probably taken afterwards because they’re so edgy and love to take the piss.
What’s up with her face in the picture? I can’t make it out at all?

Millie is such a weirdo imo, her sense of humour especially. Why is she so attention seeking too?? Your friend nearly died and you thought to make loads of Snapchat stories about it

Reactions: 11