Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just posts clickbait stuff like that so people click it and she gets paid from the ads

Reactions: 9
i’ve been watching carmie (whatever his name is) instead of millie recently coz she was infuriating me but now he is too. Him complaining about having to get the train in London, like everyone else 🤨 just coz he hasn’t got his car. Taking photos of everyone on the train and going down the stairs complaining about how ‘tit it is’ Like just get on with it, people have to do this everyday. Early in the mornings and late at night.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
getting the train is literally fine....its not like hes on an hour long bus or a tram where he has to stand up lmao...be earlier for the train and you'll get a seat

Reactions: 16
i’ve been watching carmie (whatever his name is) instead of millie recently coz she was infuriating me but now he is too. Him complaining about having to get the train in London, like everyone else 🤨 just coz he hasn’t got his car. Taking photos of everyone on the train and going down the stairs complaining about how ‘tit it is’ Like just get on with it, people have to do this everyday. Early in the mornings and late at night.
It’s giving ‘I’m such a poor person, is this how you all live? You’re all such peasants taking a TRAIN!’ he’s just a big walking ick 😣

Reactions: 22
Pisses me off more than anything when Millie takes pictures of random strangers who are just existing and then puts them on her story for all her immature friends and fans to laugh at. Like the waiter the other day, he was just doing his job?

I’m not sure how her and her mates can laugh at anyone. She looked like an egg with those braids she had at the time and her Voldemort nose. And the girl she was with, issy is it? Gives massive B.O vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She wouldn’t get any cash out or have physical cash on her on her last holiday like 5 days ago as she didn’t have a card as she lost it, yet she’s suddenly conveniently “lost” her card?🤣🤣🤣🤣 good one
1AD59233-681E-4921-9A53-7B33656E4AEC.png

Reactions: 5
so now she’s doing a bikini brand… didn’t kate elisabeth already try that and it failed

Reactions: 12
so now she’s doing a bikini brand… didn’t kate elisabeth already try that and it failed
She couldn’t even put in the title that she’s releasing a bikini brand because no one would watch or be interested. She had to use clickbait 😭 I hope no one turns up to her pop up if she has one, like Kate’s 😂

She couldn’t even put in the title that she’s releasing a bikini brand because no one would watch or be interested. She had to use clickbait 😭 I hope no one turns up to her pop up if she has one, like Kate’s 😂
it was in the title at first when I saw it (20 mins after upload, it was ‘I spent a whole year creating a bikini brand’ or something like that) and then she changed it! i didn’t actually watch the video which proves your point. it must not have been getting views, as you said… 😂

• Haha
I wonder if she has savings or investments? She's got a long time to live and will already be seeing a decline in her earnings as she's probably already hit her peak.

Reactions: 3
Who is this carmie guy are they brother and sister or what? Completely new here 🤣 came across her on Tiktok subscriptions but no idea who she is or where she came out of!

Who is this carmie guy are they brother and sister or what? Completely new here 🤣 came across her on Tiktok subscriptions but no idea who she is or where she came out of!
They are just friends, they were part of a YouTube group a while ago called ‘the social climbers’

Reactions: 2